40's new single wid keak sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
moneymotivated said:
i was thinkin "why is this the single" but who knows how it will do
How could this not be the single? If you had any sense of business, you would understand the reasoning behind it. Lil Jon sees a big opportunity, the movement behind this can be HUGE! The way I see it, this is IT! This is the big break everyone been waiting for....Gotta support it 151%

Nov 1, 2004
to all u hatin ass niggas... tryin to act like u can tell 40 how to do the bizniss.. i dont know if u knew this.. but hes been doin this for a long time, and all u nothins out there tryin to hate? i think he knows what the fuck hes doing,
im feelin the track, and it def seems like it will knock with some subs. so stop hatin and support this shit, or stop complainin, either way, shut the fuck up.

u either a supporter, or not. if not, stop fuckin bitchin

May 5, 2005
5-Dime NwK said:
to all u hatin ass niggas... tryin to act like u can tell 40 how to do the bizniss.. i dont know if u knew this.. but hes been doin this for a long time, and all u nothins out there tryin to hate? i think he knows what the fuck hes doing,
im feelin the track, and it def seems like it will knock with some subs. so stop hatin and support this shit, or stop complainin, either way, shut the fuck up.

u either a supporter, or not. if not, stop fuckin bitchin
Please shut the fuck up. People have opinions stop with the 1997 white girl "hater" talk. Nobody says that shit anymore. Get over it. People dont feel it let them have their say. Who gives a shit if if knocks. What happened to quality music. Live wit it. People have been voicing their opinion about music since music has been around. Knock off all the suburban hater references. That shit is corny.

Apr 5, 2005
Wait for the video to come out. 40's last verse will illustrate what the enviornment in the Bay is all about. This is our life style when it comes to the music scene. I also disagree with all the poor criticism. This song slaps hella hard! especially in the club maan! You got hella cats going dumb when the hook kicks it. I'm hella feelin' it. LiL Jon also did a good job on manipulating a Bay Area hyphy/go dumb beat.

I wish 40, keak and the bay the best of luck.

Apr 5, 2005
Lil Rebel said:
i dont know if yall noticed but 40 isnt only releasing his album in the Bay so he's spreading the movement you ignorant fucks...

we all know that shit is old but its new to most...

yall keep crying about niggas stealing our slang so he's lettin everyone know what are slang is and how we get down in the Bay and now yall wanna hate...

the song is pretty cool to me...im not a hyphy dude but i can imagine the club going crazy when the ending of the song comes on...

i dont even like 40 that much but a video for that song would knock the doors down and the bay could come rushing in...

think about the big picture and stop thinkin about the bay...

im high and im out...
Rebel knows whats up! I agree 100%

Rtwo

Sicc OG
Aug 3, 2005
www.r2works.net
Rick Rock is not a house hold name like LiL Jon. Jon has more credibility when it comes to mainstream exposure. Only time will tell.
i agree with you, but who knows Bay beats better? Lil Jon seem to be experimenting on E40's single, and to me the song dont song complete...

buts thats just me

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
DAMN MU'FUCKAZ IS NEVER HAPPY WITH ANYYYYYYYYTHING ON HERE..........SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MAKING DUMBASS POSTS ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE....SHIT, KEEP SOME SHIT TO YOURSELF SOEMTIME....JUST CUZ SUM'N POPS UP IN YOUR HEAD DONT MEAN YOU GOTTA COME ON B.A.R.T ASAP AND MAKE A THREAD.....

Feb 12, 2004
Senchent said:
shit after readin all those reviews i thought it was gonna be a lot worse... listened to it twice thru n it sounds cool, but yeh Meelo when he starts repeating shit over n over shit sounds rediculous- all the cliche bay shit, some of which is really startin to get on my nerves....

people in the bay complain about hearin "CRUNK" too much, n how it's the same shit over n over.... what fuck bout these GD stunna shades and all the squares jumpin on the bandwagon w/ em lookin gay as fuck.

HEY LOOK I GOT A BIG WHITE T-SHIRT AND BIG TEXAN HIGHWAY PATROL SUNGLASSES ON. Hmmmm so do ALL my fuckin homies n we all look like fuckin clones but we're cool cuz we're BAY n FUCK everyone else cuz it's the bay or NUTHIN. n then let's look physically retarded tryin to thizz face on myspace.

REAL SPIT!! I WAS JUST TELLING MY FOLKS THE SAMETHING!! IT WAS COO FOR A HOT MINUTE BUT NOW ITS RIDICULOUS. THE BAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE HOME OF ORIGINALITY BUT EVERY MOTHAFUCKA IN THE BAY IS LIKE A CLONE.

Nov 5, 2004
Up2nOgOoD said:
DAMN MU'FUCKAZ IS NEVER HAPPY WITH ANYYYYYYYYTHING ON HERE..........SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MAKING DUMBASS POSTS ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE....SHIT, KEEP SOME SHIT TO YOURSELF SOEMTIME....JUST CUZ SUM'N POPS UP IN YOUR HEAD DONT MEAN YOU GOTTA COME ON B.A.R.T ASAP AND MAKE A THREAD.....
LOL real shit