40's new single wid keak sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
LOL at all you e-40 dickriders. you in denial like he's so tight he can't put out a garbage ass track right? lol, 40 is one of my favorites but this track is plain wack. lil jon gave 40 his fucken weakest beat he probably had saved in the back of his archives lmao. if that shit gets a video on national level people are gonna be clownin...

Nov 16, 2005
you guys have no standards for good music anymore. lol, someone could put out a track with only a kick and a snare goin "boom baboom boom" over and over yellin "go dumb! go dumb! go dumb" and y'all would think that shit is hella tight and gonna be a hit. wake the fuck up this shit is horrible and you gonna find out once it flops hella hard...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I've gotta say that track is only ok. I've heard a lot better shit from 40 and keak before. But, there's alot worse shit out there too. And I dont know why the fuck everyone gets pissed when someone posts an opinion about something on here. It's not "hating" if someone has a fuckin opinion. If people couldnt post their opinions it would really defeat the purpose of even having a fuckin forum in the first place.

Jun 1, 2002
THINK WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE HYPHY MOVEMENT OR THIS TRACK IN PARTICULAR, BUT WHAT 40 IS DOING IS VERY SMART AND WILL ONLY HELP GET OUR REGION BACK IN THE NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT WHERE IT BELONGS.

Mar 23, 2005
Up2nOgOoD said:
DAMN MU'FUCKAZ IS NEVER HAPPY WITH ANYYYYYYYYTHING ON HERE..........SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MAKING DUMBASS POSTS ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE....SHIT, KEEP SOME SHIT TO YOURSELF SOEMTIME....JUST CUZ SUM'N POPS UP IN YOUR HEAD DONT MEAN YOU GOTTA COME ON B.A.R.T ASAP AND MAKE A THREAD.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you are hard headed isn't it o.k to post your opionon about music on B.A.R.T that means bay area rap talk I was talking about E-40 new single witch would be rap yadadidig so keep the dumbass comments out your mouth I think 40 is a pioneer in the game best rapper ever but single was stupid

Oct 22, 2004
look at the south all of them rappin the same ole stuff dripping wet candy paint.... grills..... boppers.... ridin sideways and um more grills LOL ..... the bay gotta milk this like houston milked there cow ......... i bet all that stuff is SUPER played out in there region but it blew them up so u cant hate it ..........same thing will happen to the bay....... just cause its old played out for us dont mean the nation wont be diggin it!!! just let 40 marinate wid it then when he gots the attention he gonna switch it up on em

Nov 16, 2005
Ziplock said:
look at the south all of them rappin the same ole stuff dripping wet candy paint.... grills..... boppers.... ridin sideways and um more grills LOL ..... the bay gotta milk this like houston milked there cow ......... i bet all that stuff is SUPER played out in there region but it blew them up so u cant hate it ..........same thing will happen to the bay....... just cause its old played out for us dont mean the nation wont be diggin it!!! just let 40 marinate wid it then when he gots the attention he gonna switch it up on em
what you just said was said like 3 times already in this thread wake the fuck up lol...