40's new single wid keak sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
BADNEWZBROWN said:
Any one know what non bay folks think about it? We know what's up here but does anyone know if its getting spins anywhere else? Cuz we can only buy so many albums to support the bay. We aren't gonna make 40 or any other artist platinum. The rest of the country is. Do u think they'll shoot the video at 40's club in SAN JO?
:siccness:

They playin it on power 106 out here in LA. Everyone I know thats heard it out here likes it.

Nov 7, 2005
I heard the song once down here on an LA radio station and I turned it. Give me some of the old bay music like Spice 1(jealous got me strapped) or some old E40 (dusted n disgusted, sideways) but the new bay area sound is wack. Some plastic ass beats , not to burst your bubble but they should of kept the old style. I know you need to grow but come on , you really think the rest of the country is going to feel that track? Hell no. And Keak kills every song he's on(in a bad way) he sounds like he smoked one too many sherm sticks.

Nov 26, 2005
BelialX3_666 said:
I heard the song once down here on an LA radio station and I turned it. Give me some of the old bay music like Spice 1(jealous got me strapped) or some old E40 (dusted n disgusted, sideways) but the new bay area sound is wack. Some plastic ass beats , not to burst your bubble but they should of kept the old style. I know you need to grow but come on , you really think the rest of the country is going to feel that track? Hell no. And Keak kills every song he's on(in a bad way) he sounds like he smoked one too many sherm sticks.
the bay has fell off and thats the truth..all the gangsta rappers are now making songs that sound like dance music...