40's new single wid keak sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
either im high (which i am) or traximus have no life...

i dont see any of yall muthafuckas doing anything to bring the spotlight on the bay yet yall cry about the shit all day...

when someone who yall think is a legend tries to do it, yall turn yall back on him...

how loyal is yall muthafuckas??

matter of fact...who are you muthafuckas??

NOBODY!!! so quit using that same ass "its my opinion" as a cop out when you're pure hating...

if you dont like this hyphy movement like i dont then do what you do and let these niggas get paid until you get paid...

i make mob music (love songs for the ladies too...holla) which yall claim to love but yall dont support the shit unless its a big name feature on it (who might spit some hyphy shit on ya song anyway) so tell me why should anyone listen to yall when yall dont even support the shit you claim to love...

you dont like the song...ok...dont listen

40 dont give a fuck about yall siccness thugs "burning" his cd when he got the chance to break barriers with this hyphy shit and get some real cheese in his pocket...

i swear you niggas is dumb as fuck...come on and reply traximus

Nov 16, 2005
Lil Rebel said:
either im high (which i am) or traximus have no life...

i dont see any of yall muthafuckas doing anything to bring the spotlight on the bay yet yall cry about the shit all day...

when someone who yall think is a legend tries to do it, yall turn yall back on him...

how loyal is yall muthafuckas??

matter of fact...who are you muthafuckas??

NOBODY!!! so quit using that same ass "its my opinion" as a cop out when you're pure hating...

if you dont like this hyphy movement like i dont then do what you do and let these niggas get paid until you get paid...

i make mob music (love songs for the ladies too...holla) which yall claim to love but yall dont support the shit unless its a big name feature on it (who might spit some hyphy shit on ya song anyway) so tell me why should anyone listen to yall when yall dont even support the shit you claim to love...

you dont like the song...ok...dont listen

40 dont give a fuck about yall siccness thugs "burning" his cd when he got the chance to break barriers with this hyphy shit and get some real cheese in his pocket...

i swear you niggas is dumb as fuck...come on and reply traximus
i don't "hate" e-40 you fucking idiot. i think he's sick wid it as usual. but his new track which is "supposed" to be hella tight is fucking weak as hell. so if you think it's so tight good for you, you must be on 3 hits of E "goin dumb" in your living room...

Aug 3, 2005
man yall need to stop hating fa real. that new 40 song is the fuckin slap and the only reason he says that shit in the end is to promote the bay area, why do u think he says "let me tell YALL bout this hyphy movement we got goin on in the bay". obviously he aint talkin to us dawg clean ya ear wax. the beat is clean, 40 come sick, keak does his thing, and hopefully itll blow us up as much as it can.
step ya game up homie get some JLs and stop listenin to the song on yo stock shit

PS- Traximus is a bitch ass poodle who needs a dick in his/her mouth. bitch

Nov 16, 2005
NavThaShah said:
man yall need to stop hating fa real. that new 40 song is the fuckin slap and the only reason he says that shit in the end is to promote the bay area, why do u think he says "let me tell YALL bout this hyphy movement we got goin on in the bay". obviously he aint talkin to us dawg clean ya ear wax. the beat is clean, 40 come sick, keak does his thing, and hopefully itll blow us up as much as it can.
step ya game up homie get some JLs and stop listenin to the song on yo stock shit

PS- Traximus is a bitch ass poodle who needs a dick in his/her mouth. bitch
so he's not telling "us" about the hyphy movement? just who exactly do you think he is teling it to? you think people in new york city know what the fuck scrape scrape scrape means? or what ghostride da whip means? all that shit is gibberesh to everyone around the country. you people are ignorant as fuck with that shit...

Aug 3, 2005
u need to reed a book dawg. theyre filming the video this week. all they need to do is show a sideshow in tha town while sayin that shit and its instant exposure to anybody who sees it. people learn quick homie, not everybody is a fuckin dumbshit like u
yadadada

Nov 16, 2005
NavThaShah said:
u need to reed a book dawg. theyre filming the video this week. all they need to do is show a sideshow in tha town while sayin that shit and its instant exposure to anybody who sees it. people learn quick homie, not everybody is a fuckin dumbshit like u
yadadada
yea, i'm sure they write "books" about e40 and keak da sneak's ghetto asses making music videos...i better go read up on it lmao...

Oct 19, 2005
dont know why yall trippin over someone opinon...if someone doesnt like E-40 new track so be it theres no way you can him there mind...all this flamin over the net is just plain stupid..

Aug 3, 2005
read a book about marketing, promotion, the music industry and music videos. maybe thatll teach you how "E-40 and Keak da Sneaks ghetto asses" make videos.

id kill to see u and yo fuckin wack ass acoustic guitar beats hustle half as hard as either of them do in a day patna

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
thizzhustle said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you are hard headed isn't it o.k to post your opionon about music on B.A.R.T that means bay area rap talk I was talking about E-40 new single witch would be rap yadadidig so keep the dumbass comments out your mouth I think 40 is a pioneer in the game best rapper ever but single was stupid

the single aint even hit the radio stations out of the bay and they prolly aint even got the video done yet but you over here yapp'n about how you think the single is 'stupid'.......atleast give that mu'fucka a chance.....

what you wanna tell everyone 'i told you so' and point them to this post if the single really dont do that well....is that why you made this post....come on dude....RELAXXXXXXXXXX, let ppl soak that shit in, let the single do its thing and after that if the bay still dont blow who cares it's not the end of the world.........

Apr 7, 2004
this forum sucks dick...i mean damb! the song ain't wack..it sounds like every other shit he does...not a big difference for all the negativity....it's like niggas is anti-major...plus niggas be postin weak ass shit and niggas be all on they NUTS. what the fuck....40 do ya thang and keep doin it..I can name 5 more songs on the radio right now from the bay that ain't shit but niggas on this forum love it like pussy. fuck this forum...it's a hater gathering a convention..