18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2005
You have no knowlegde for anyone to soak up you stupid whigger. You're just cheap entertainment! Wind him up and watch him go!!!
first time i heard the word wigger wuz on the internet, dont nobody in the hood say that shit, u must be white, thats why u got popeye in yo avatar , i seen that movie he likes them white boys like yo gay ass self, lol muthafuca havin fantasys about that fat ass mut

Sep 27, 2005
LMFAO... YOU'S A FLEA... YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, FOO... YOU DONT KNOW WHERE IM FROM N WHAT IVE DONE... ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT..
heres wut u done... signed on the internet..... sucked on sur rats dicks.......yeah lets leave it at that

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WattsUp said:
heres wut u done... signed on the internet..... sucked on sur rats dicks.......yeah lets leave it at that
DONT TRIP, GIRL, I GOT NOTHIN AGAINST GAYS... WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY... MY BAD IF THE GAY BASHERS ARE GIVIN YOU A ROUGH TIME...

Jun 17, 2005
You're still just a whigger!

WattsUp said:
first time i heard the word wigger wuz on the internet, dont nobody in the hood say that shit, u must be white, thats why u got popeye in yo avatar , i seen that movie he likes them white boys like yo gay ass self, lol muthafuca havin fantasys about that fat ass mut
Stop lying you Kobe Soz/Malibu's Most wanted motherfucker. :devious:

WattsUp ^^^(on left)

Jun 23, 2005
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
Nigga i aint never herd of that shit in modesto,ive been around sum so kalled :scrap" Hoodz,tha only gang dat be herd of iz Spv,and there's an 18st nortenos in san mateo,but in modesto i dont know about that.and i aint never seen sum scraps like that in tha bay and trust ive been around.

yeah some of the 18 st. niggas in mateo lived on ramona they used to be hella deeper but cooled down and all the lil homies are startin to come up, and they have funk with all the scraps in mateo

Mar 12, 2005
DCKingPin said:
Isnt 18st street like the Bulldogs, seperating from the original gang
Fuck the Bulldogs, to me they're worst than our enemies, we fuckin hate those foos, other than the fake scrap in the norte, who don't claim sur, the Bulldogz are the bottom of the food chain, bottom of all gangs, I put them under the category of the Arians, the white supremecist.

Oct 26, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
Fuck the Bulldogs, to me they're worst than our enemies, we fuckin hate those foos, other than the fake scrap in the norte, who don't claim sur, the Bulldogz are the bottom of the food chain, bottom of all gangs, I put them under the category of the Arians, the white supremecist.
DONT THEY RUN FRESNO?

Jun 12, 2005
yeah thats all u see in fresno and they separated from the nortenos cause they thought nortenos were weak so they started their own shit, they were cool with surenos at one time but then i heard they fucked up and got the green light.

Mar 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
DONT THEY RUN FRESNO?
Pues, the puercos say that nortenos and Bulldogz run Fresno, it's a mix, nortenos con muchos orgullo will say they run it, pero en serio, it's mixed in the West and A little bit of the north, the Nortenos run it, in the East, South and Central parts the bulldogz run it. They're real definitions of Levas, that's why they're considered the real bottom of the food chain, separated because they couldn't handle the pressure from both the Eme and Familia, so they started to make a new Click, Central Nation or C-14. They sport the red rag, and 14, but the 14 is not for Norte, it's for nations that's how C-14 Central Nation. Then when the nortenos told them to get the fuck out of their faces, for a while they joined surenos in prison, and fought against nortenos, that's a definition of a leva, Or like what you surenos call us, Busters.

Jun 18, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
Pues, the puercos say that nortenos and Bulldogz run Fresno, it's a mix, nortenos con muchos orgullo will say they run it, pero en serio, it's mixed in the West and A little bit of the north, the Nortenos run it, in the East, South and Central parts the bulldogz run it. They're real definitions of Levas, that's why they're considered the real bottom of the food chain, separated because they couldn't handle the pressure from both the Eme and Familia, so they started to make a new Click, Central Nation or C-14. They sport the red rag, and 14, but the 14 is not for Norte, it's for nations that's how C-14 Central Nation. Then when the nortenos told them to get the fuck out of their faces, for a while they joined surenos in prison, and fought against nortenos, that's a definition of a leva, Or like what you surenos call us, Busters.
HIT IT RIGHT ON THE DOT ENE! BULLDOGZ=TRU BUSTAZ

Oct 10, 2004
anonymousman said:
yeah thats all u see in fresno and they separated from the nortenos cause they thought nortenos were weak so they started their own shit, they were cool with surenos at one time but then i heard they fucked up and got the green light.

your statement is false and i will not verifie shit to you do your research or know the streets b4 you pour bullshit out your mouth