18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
surcaliman said:
stfu up fool..18st. is in l.a....next to staples center..that aint south central.. and fuck any1 from faketeen aka sissyocho...
MUTHAPHUCKA IT STARTED IN SC! ON 14ST WEN IT WAS CLANTON AND IT MOVED DOWN TO 18ST IN SOUTH CENTRAL U LAME ASS

Apr 26, 2004
last time i rolling thru 18th st. and mission in frisco (surenoville), some scraps ran up on my car, started kicking it, and threw a bottle threw my back window. i skerted quick. the passenger in my car was a whiteboy with a beenie on looking like a fake thug. im asian.

btw, i seen a TRG fresno rap video, seems like they got a bunch of latins running with them now.

Jun 5, 2004
^yea them frisco surenos are fuckin stupid, they fuckin kill lil non-affiliated kids cuz they wear niners shit (but its fuckin san fransisco) and the same shit happened to my homeboy, they threw a bottle at his car but missed.

shit reminds me of that romped out norteno song "...this faggot threw a bottle at me..."

Mar 12, 2005
yup there are fakes on both sides, nortenos and surenos punking foo who don't even bang just to get a rep, bang on enemies, and keep it street man, I'm tired of all these bitches and wannabes who go upto elementary kids or women, and bang on them.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
LATIN THUG LORD said:
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THESE ONLINE ESE'S THINK ITS COOL 2 HAVE 18TH STREETERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES N SHIT...BUT WHEN U SEE A BLACK NORTENO OR A WHITE 1 THEY START CLOWNIN SAYING "ITS ALL ABOUT RAZA HOLMES"
dog....NOTHING's harder than Singapore Skraps, except maybe those Boston ones.

LMAO!!

fuckin' netflix got these kids all over the world tryin' to live what Hollywood says is the "gangsta" lifestyle....this shit reminds me of that one flick "whiteboys"

they see the shit in movies, and think that ALL Mexicans are supposed to look, dress, talk, and act like that. I guess if movies were made in Northern Cali all these years, there would be a different stereotype....actors portraying "mexican gangesters" would sport mongolians instead of the baldhead look so commonly portrayed in movies.....smell me?

interesting.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
rose town ryda said:
^yea them frisco surenos are fuckin stupid, they fuckin kill lil non-affiliated kids cuz they wear niners shit (but its fuckin san fransisco)
yea i seen that shit happen one time on the bus rollin pass Mission High. this lil 5 foot maybe 12 year old white kid (i think half latin) was just with his sister and he had on a throwback Joe Montana Jersey on with a matchin hat and two o.g. ass surenos kept fuckin with him and made him take all his shit off, then they got off the bus with his shit and and started playin soccor with it, lol. it was fucked up tho cuz lil dude wasnt affiliated with shit

Nov 28, 2005
AMP said:
i think gangs should get smarter and start makin major moves and stop fighting over chump change, killing people over 10 dollars. use your brain

yes i think thats a good idea.^^^^MODERATOR!! :CLAPS HANDS: CLOSE THIS THREAD ITS DONE.

Nov 28, 2005
Damn so this 18th st shit is real or what? I live out here in colorado, I remember these dudes moved in from California I think it was 2 guys and one girl, and one dudes was reppin southside. I guess the rumor was that he was trying get people to join this 18st gang he had or some shit like that.