18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
in the philippines or anywhere else hot in our native countries. people there don't care if its hot to wear "winter clothes". like in jamaica, they'll wear the fuck out of a hockey jersey just cause its fashionable back in new york. shit, you guys wear beanies in the cali and its never freezing temperatures there. its just fashion statement overriding logic. if i wasn't an out of shaped piece of shit, i'd wear a fucking wifebeater in the P.I. all damn day

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
northwestside24 said:
Damn so this 18th st shit is real or what? I live out here in colorado, I remember these dudes moved in from California I think it was 2 guys and one girl, and one dudes was reppin southside. I guess the rumor was that he was trying get people to join this 18st gang he had or some shit like that.

WHERE IN COLORADO?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
hey?

Grimy wasn't outta line with that questioning.....if y'all are gonna delete shit, delete this dumbass bangin' thread.

Grimy's cool peeps....he's got some good shit to say. we just go back and forth....shit talk, ya know. HARMLESS

peace.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
lol,18st in tha stack,wtf iz u smokin.i aint never came across a 18st nigga in tha stack,o yea i 4got............i dont bang ese i just like tha dallas cowboyz.
^^^THASS WHY OLD ASS THREADS SHOULDNT BE BROUGHT BACK UP, CUZ OF CRAZY KILLERS LIKE HIM...