18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
Y'ALL WRONG C14 IS CLANTON LOL
C-14 is a crip gang, and Clanton 14 tambien. Clanton 14 is originally from LA and there are some that live in San Jose. They aint deep though, more like a 10 man gang in that city. To you surenos that are really from the south, do you think it's fuckin stupid to call a street that aint even named a varrio your varrio, like some foo who got his ass whooped, he kept telling my homeboys that's on Varrio Vickiestown, and aint Vickiestown in LA, how you gonna claim Varrio Vickiestown, when you've lived in the Norte your whole fuckin life.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
psycho brother said:
i got a few boys who stay in richmond that claim 18 but yeah they deep as hell.Only ms can compare being as big as them.Anyone know the biggest street gang?Not prison gang,but i would think it would be either 18,ms or latin kings?
Im pretty sure the biggest street gang in the US are the Gangster Disciples out of Chicago....that or the Crips....

One comment about 18st and MS....these motherfuckers are crazy out in Central America, specially in El Salvador and Honduras..those fools are fighting the army and the police n shit....

Apr 8, 2005
lol, that shit is funny, or i kno some kid in my town whoo had to move east, now he had to drive 45 mins to get to the hood he claims, shits comedy

Jun 27, 2002
oK LoKoZ dIs bE dAt gAgKsTuH aZz nIgGa lIl mExILoKeS rEpPiN dAt nOrThsIdE sUR XVXCMIIXV pOr vIdA sOUtHsIde nOrTeNoEs eN fUlL eFFeCTz rEPpIn dAT sHiT...rEpPiN tHe wEsT sIde oF tHE eAsT, aNd tHe eASt cOaST OF tHE wEsT sIdE...

fUcK a bUsTA wE dA rEaLEsT