18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2005
ay whats the deal sorry im not from l.a but are they surenos?Cuz i hear they got major beef with all the surenos out in l.a i thought they claimed sur but i hear they wear black all the time.Any estimation how deep they are i know they like 20+ thousand deep.Cuz i see some in the bay area wearing all black with a big 18 on the back of their head they claim sur or 13 or just claim 18 in form me

Apr 5, 2005
SouthSanDago said:
THEY HAVE SOME IN SAN RAFAEL. DON'T KNOW IF SAN RAFAEL IS EVEN CONSIDERED THE BAY AREA THOUGH.
http://www.xv3gang.com/pages2/san_rafael_folder/sanrafael.htm

Nah there are some 18 streeters in San Rafael (Marin County) and San Rafael is considered the Bay Area (same area code as frisco). All them cats live in the Canal area. They some suckers for starting shit with everyone. The whole county is againest these cats. In fact, I almost got jumped by these cats back when I was in HS because I wore red and they thought I was a norteno. Unfortunately, I am asian. I thought that shit was funny how they thought I was hispanic. LOL. They're always in Navy blue from what I know.

BTW these cats had major beef with an El Savaldorian gang called MS, which stands for Mara Savathrucha. There was an article a few years back how 18 st. shot up a few of these MS cats. MS used to run Pickleweed Park, but 18 st. took over that territory.

In addition, tatting up the back of your head is the dumbest shit ever!

May 10, 2002
yeah all 4 the bay you hit it dead on, i worked with a couple of them 18th st. foos in corte madera which is right next to san rafael for those that dont know, they gave me the whole scoop about everything that goes down. they be having there meetings on mondays. when i was in high school i was at the county fair in san rafael and they almost were gonna jumped us but they was kinda spooked cuz i was with 2 Samoans and the cops ended up spreading us apart and there was only 4 of us and about 15 to 20 of them.