18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
mrskrilla said:
ROFLMAO at 18st in Canada, Philippines, Nebraska, Virginia, etc.
Man there aint no 18th street in the Phillipines, it some Fobs banging it because when they first got locked up in the US they were taught non-sense, I'm half so I should no because I've been there and to Mexico, there are Norteno in Guadalajara, and in the Philippines there are nortenos from Espana, but like small groups, fuck 18st anyways aint non in my town, I aint trying to net bang, but get that shit right, I'm half Oaxaca Paisa and Fob and I should know.

Mar 12, 2005
Man trucha talk homies, surenos rely on Mexico to recruit and even Arabs, there are hella middle eastern scraps, nortenos then Only thing I know that we have that are non-hispanic or non-chicano are Whites with aliitle bit of Mexican, Blacks with a little bit of mexican, Filipinos with alittle bit Mexican or non at all, and some armenian middle easter guys, but other than that no arabs like Mr. Caphony That I'm aware of.

Mar 12, 2005
I aint trying to net bang homes, I'm just telling the truth, I'm just denying a lie because I've been to that country and didn't see nothing. Homes I aint even trying to net bang I'm sure you don't net bang on the East Co. Co. forum because I read your post, and I haven't banged on here tambien, I do my shit on the calles, and I'm sure since you don't talk shit on our side that you do your shit on the calles, but whatever homes, free opinions Q~No?

Mar 12, 2005
My homeboys Uncle is an X-sureno from SD and he himself admits that The Surenos up north, are lamer than the ones in the south, at least in the south they have the right to call them selves south siders, all you wannabes and fakes living up north, there aint no place in Califas for you, up Norte you'll get smoked and even down south you'll get smoked for being A FAKE. Nortenos reside up north, Surenos stay south, Surenos that have lived in the North there whole lives, live nowhere but 6 feet underground.

Mar 12, 2005
That's embarring thing to see in the Philippines those FOBs aren't even down for their shit, they fight over Rap and Rock and Roll, Bloodz and Crips. Man that's why I don't get caught up with the other side of my heritage other than traditions because they don't know what they're banging for, that's why many Filipino Crips beef with nortenos, Man I'll show em, this Filipino aqui, es strictly para norte, Damn Crazy shit though, FObs as Surenos or just 18 street representatives?

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
ValleLokoXIV said:
Man there aint no 18th street in the Phillipines, it some Fobs banging it because when they first got locked up in the US they were taught non-sense, I'm half so I should no because I've been there and to Mexico, there are Norteno in Guadalajara, and in the Philippines there are nortenos from Espana, but like small groups, fuck 18st anyways aint non in my town, I aint trying to net bang, but get that shit right, I'm half Oaxaca Paisa and Fob and I should know.
WHAT'S UP VALLELOKOXIV. WHAT PART OF THE PHILIPPINES U FROM?

Mar 12, 2005
I think Manilla, Ilo Ilo, and man I'm embarrased that the other side of my heritage are scraps, crazy man, that's Why I don't get into that Crip and Blood thing, I grew up in a norteno varrio, nothing pero nortenos.

Jul 21, 2004
yea asian people are a trip, no disrespect... but ive even seen pics online of foos out in japon g'd up like cholos... out here ive had runins with Tiny Raskals.. sum Cambodian gang and the get g'd up like cholos to...

Oct 26, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
My homeboys Uncle is an X-sureno from SD and he himself admits that The Surenos up north, are lamer than the ones in the south, at least in the south they have the right to call them selves south siders, all you wannabes and fakes living up north, there aint no place in Califas for you, up Norte you'll get smoked and even down south you'll get smoked for being A FAKE. Nortenos reside up north, Surenos stay south, Surenos that have lived in the North there whole lives, live nowhere but 6 feet underground.
I'VE MET A "FAKE ASS" BORN AND RAISED IN THE NORTH "SURENO" LAME ASS NET-BANGER IF U ASK ME..BUSTERS LIVE A BLOCK AWAY FROM HIS HOUSE ..HE HAD A NICE .357 AND NEVER TOOK ANY SHOTS AT THEM WHAT A BITCH.... I CALLED THAT FOO OUT CALLED HIM A NORTE REJECT HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE HE SUPPOSEDLY COMES TO L.A ALL THE TIME HAS NEVER SHOWED UP, I TOLD HIM IF I WENT UPTHERE I'D STOP BY HIS HOUSE TO BEAT HIS ASS, HE SAID "AS SOON AS I SEE YOU IMMA BLAST YOU" HAHHA I LAUGHED AND TOLD HIM "FIGURES A BITCH LIKE YOU WONT FIGHT STRAIGHT" U FUCKING "NORTE REJECT' LOL THIS SHADOW GUY ..WHY U JOCKING 18ST??? I PERSONNALLY DONT LIKE 'EM BEEN JUMPED BY THEM SHOT AT BY THEM I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF THEYRE SURENOS THAT SHIT ONLY FLIES IN JAIL..NOT ON THE STREETS OF L.A" I'VE NEVER SEEN 2 HOODS KICK IT HERE IN L.A. ONLY CUZ THEYRE "SURENOS" GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WHAT YOU REPP? SOUTH SIDE THIS" VATOS LOCOS SUR" BROWN SURENOS " ALL THISBULLSHIT MADE UP HOODS..MUTHAFUCKA GIVE ME A STREET NAME A REAL HOOD EVERYTIME I ASKED "SURENOS UPNORTH " WHERE THEY HOOD IS AT WHAT ARE THEIR STREETSTHEY RUN?"WHAT BLOCKS ARE THEIRS? THEY ALWAYS COME AT ME WITH "OHH ITS NOT LIKE DOWN THERE" WE'RE EVERYWHERE" WE DONT HAVE A CERTAIN STREET" THEN YOU DONT HAVE A HOOD YOU DUMB ASS!!!THATS WHY THE ONLY TIMES I CONSIDER FOOZ REAL SURENOS IS WHEN THEY GOT THEIR STREETS ON LOCK WHEN THE BUSTERS GO "FUCK THAT DONT GO ON THIS AND THAT STREET THATS SURENOS TERRITORY" WELL... IM TIRED IMMA GO HOME FUCK THIS SHIT LSEE YA'LL NEXT TUESDAY I GOT ME A 4 DAY VACATION HELL YEAH!