18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
I'VE MET A "FAKE ASS" BORN AND RAISED IN THE NORTH "SURENO" LAME ASS NET-BANGER IF U ASK ME..BUSTERS LIVE A BLOCK AWAY FROM HIS HOUSE ..HE HAD A NICE .357 AND NEVER TOOK ANY SHOTS AT THEM WHAT A BITCH.... I CALLED THAT FOO OUT CALLED HIM A NORTE REJECT HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE HE SUPPOSEDLY COMES TO L.A ALL THE TIME HAS NEVER SHOWED UP, I TOLD HIM IF I WENT UPTHERE I'D STOP BY HIS HOUSE TO BEAT HIS ASS, HE SAID "AS SOON AS I SEE YOU IMMA BLAST YOU" HAHHA I LAUGHED AND TOLD HIM "FIGURES A BITCH LIKE YOU WONT FIGHT STRAIGHT" U FUCKING "NORTE REJECT' LOL THIS SHADOW GUY ..WHY U JOCKING 18ST??? I PERSONNALLY DONT LIKE 'EM BEEN JUMPED BY THEM SHOT AT BY THEM I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF THEYRE SURENOS THAT SHIT ONLY FLIES IN JAIL..NOT ON THE STREETS OF L.A" I'VE NEVER SEEN 2 HOODS KICK IT HERE IN L.A. ONLY CUZ THEYRE "SURENOS" GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WHAT YOU REPP? SOUTH SIDE THIS" VATOS LOCOS SUR" BROWN SURENOS " ALL THISBULLSHIT MADE UP HOODS..MUTHAFUCKA GIVE ME A STREET NAME A REAL HOOD EVERYTIME I ASKED "SURENOS UPNORTH " WHERE THEY HOOD IS AT WHAT ARE THEIR STREETSTHEY RUN?"WHAT BLOCKS ARE THEIRS? THEY ALWAYS COME AT ME WITH "OHH ITS NOT LIKE DOWN THERE" WE'RE EVERYWHERE" WE DONT HAVE A CERTAIN STREET" THEN YOU DONT HAVE A HOOD YOU DUMB ASS!!!THATS WHY THE ONLY TIMES I CONSIDER FOOZ REAL SURENOS IS WHEN THEY GOT THEIR STREETS ON LOCK WHEN THE BUSTERS GO "FUCK THAT DONT GO ON THIS AND THAT STREET THATS SURENOS TERRITORY" WELL... IM TIRED IMMA GO HOME FUCK THIS SHIT LSEE YA'LL NEXT TUESDAY I GOT ME A 4 DAY VACATION HELL YEAH!
you wanna go visit a sureno hood here in northern cali just let me know & ill tell you exactly where they r kicking it at right now waiting for shit to happen & theres nortenos on the other side of town saying fuck that dont go by there cause those fools will blast your ass without even thinking about it. This shit is way out of topic but who would you kick it with if you had to move out of LA or wherever u live?

Jun 12, 2005
LOQUERA said:
Probably in the westside, cuz i haven't seen any...

i personally know 4 or 5 of them but i know they are deeper then that here in modesto, last i heard they were beefin with BC over some shit but i dont know how active they are anymore since a couple got busted but they're doing their thing.

Apr 25, 2002
tight eyez did some recording and my homies dads studio on the north side...dudes one of the more talented rappers in the area....@valleloko, i stay on the northside. im not really a street cat tho, just a your normal stockton white dude......know alotta crazy cats tho

Jul 19, 2005
sur

Armed N Hammerd said:
WTF???? ARE YOU RETARDED??? YOU FROM THA BAY AND BANG SUR??? HAHAHAHA HOPE IT DONT BREAK YOUR HEART WHEN U HEAR WHAT SURENOS FROM DOWN SOUTH THINK ABOUT YOUR KIND.... LMAO WHAT A LAME
what they think, most of them hate on the surenos up north,but if you listen to dukes click they have a song givin props to the surs up north many show unity to sur up here because theres actually a cause fightin up here. not like l.a where they fight over hoods sur vs sur,red vs blue up here.That video was funny as hell seing duke roll up to howe park in sac and whoppin on nortenos they were runnin away saying fuck you scraps lol.

Mar 12, 2005
Just like that foo in the news payaso who kept claiming he killed Jigga, a homeboy from Stockton, what did he get, check out the stockton record he was hit up along with some of his scrap homies. Funny though homie how almost half of you so called Real Surenos who live in the norte, are either paisas and don't claim you don't bang and just as we turn around bullet shot or a cheap shot. If any of you LA gatos know a scrap from Varrio Lomas Sur, his name was Lil Lomas, but he went up north, not to shoot at nortenos, but the blast 4 fakes up north for saying he was fake and he was from the south, and then nortenos tried getting him even though he killed his own kind, but he's still considered an enemy he's in prison for 10 to life for killing 3 foos, one for trying to take his name, the other for looking at him the wrong way, and the other for saying that the Lower Cali surenos weren't as down as the Fakes up north. En Serio putos, does it really sound stupid to you to say I claim the south up Norte, that's as stupid as me saying I'm a north sider living in the sur. These fakes are fuckin lame, just when you thought you were taking over, more and more news coming out NOrtenos blasting fakes, Nortenos Veteran blah blah blah got out and Feds fear that there's a hitlist, there is a hitlist 600+ names and most of them are for you fakes don't believe me, that's what operation black widow was about.

Aug 23, 2005
anonymousman said:
theres 18 st surenos here in modesto
Nigga i aint never herd of that shit in modesto,ive been around sum so kalled :scrap" Hoodz,tha only gang dat be herd of iz Spv,and there's an 18st nortenos in san mateo,but in modesto i dont know about that.and i aint never seen sum scraps like that in tha bay and trust ive been around.

Jun 12, 2005
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
Nigga i aint never herd of that shit in modesto,ive been around sum so kalled :scrap" Hoodz,tha only gang dat be herd of iz Spv,and there's an 18st nortenos in san mateo,but in modesto i dont know about that.and i aint never seen sum scraps like that in tha bay and trust ive been around.
NIGGA i dont care if you havent heard of surenos in modesto NIGGA, if you dont live in modesto nigga then dont comment on it aight nigga? modesto gots BC 13, spv, lts, sst, 18 st, mms, etc... although there aint no sureno rappers that are known in modesto so this belongs in another forum. aight nigga im out.

Oct 10, 2004
you fucks are lamer then shit kill this thread allready cmon for real your bragging about some fools who claim a street they aint never even been too how stupid is that lol lets all go out and claim shit we dont know nothing about NOW THATS GANGSTA!!!

Dec 11, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
Just like that foo in the news payaso who kept claiming he killed Jigga, a homeboy from Stockton, what did he get, check out the stockton record he was hit up along with some of his scrap homies. Funny though homie how almost half of you so called Real Surenos who live in the norte, are either paisas and don't claim you don't bang and just as we turn around bullet shot or a cheap shot. If any of you LA gatos know a scrap from Varrio Lomas Sur, his name was Lil Lomas, but he went up north, not to shoot at nortenos, but the blast 4 fakes up north for saying he was fake and he was from the south, and then nortenos tried getting him even though he killed his own kind, but he's still considered an enemy he's in prison for 10 to life for killing 3 foos, one for trying to take his name, the other for looking at him the wrong way, and the other for saying that the Lower Cali surenos weren't as down as the Fakes up north. En Serio putos, does it really sound stupid to you to say I claim the south up Norte, that's as stupid as me saying I'm a north sider living in the sur. These fakes are fuckin lame, just when you thought you were taking over, more and more news coming out NOrtenos blasting fakes, Nortenos Veteran blah blah blah got out and Feds fear that there's a hitlist, there is a hitlist 600+ names and most of them are for you fakes don't believe me, that's what operation black widow was about.

just as fake as them foos claimin HIV outa states huh? btw ur a oaxaca/filipino I dont think it gets any paisa lookin than that.

Jul 19, 2005
nor sur

who gives a flying fuck where you reside north or south.Theres so called nortenos in texas and where is that down south?Theres so called norternos in mexico where is that down south?In florida where is that down south so don't give me that why claim sur up north bs it goes both ways.2 me it's all about what you believe in,who you grew up with,not where your from north or south.Many claim norte to fit in i guess or just because?I grew up in oakland and i got many sur partners and norte partners.I don't bang but if u say surenos are fake up here i guess you ran into the wrong ones cuz i know plenty who have put in work and who are not even close to being a fake.I can go on and on about how many sur gangs reside in northern cali,but i guess if their fake or lame why do they still exist up here is my question?You tell me a norteno click that would start up in l.a im sure it wouldn't last.If nortenos ride on all the sur up here and take them all out then they can call norte their territory,but they seem to do a lot of talking with their mouths.

Jul 21, 2005
WHERE DO THE 18STREET HOMIES KICK IT IN DAYGO? I KNOW A COUPLE IN LA THE DIABLOS SS V 18 STREET BUT I KNOW THERES A GANG DOWN HERE CALLED D13 (DIABLOS X3) BUT ARE THEY 18STREETERS? I HAVENT REALLY ASKED MY HOMIE FLAKO FROM 18TH THESE QUESTIONS CUZ HIM AND THOSE OTHER FO'S ALWAYS TWEEKIN IT AT THERE PAD. BUT UNLESS THERE D13 THAN I DONT SEE ANY WORK BEING PUT IN DOWN HERE. BUT CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, BUT WHERE THESE FO'S AT?

Jul 21, 2005
AND THE REASON WHY THERES FO'S FROM 18TH IN CANADA IS CUZ THERE ALL ON THE RUN OR THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF THERE CITY BY THE PIGZ. I USE TO TRIP OUT ON THAT TO BUT MY CUZIN GOT KICKED OUT OF LA HE WAS FROM THAT EAST SIDE OF 18TH BUT THEY GO EVERYWHERE WHEN THERE ON THE RUN WHICH EXPLAINS THE WORLDWIDE THING JUST LOOK AT IT THIS WAY NO MATTER WHERE THEY GO THEY RECRUIT.

Oct 10, 2005
on the san rafael thing, that is san rafael and yes it is the bay area(415), i have lived all over the north bay most my life and it has always seemed to me that nortenos run deeper. But those pics in san rafael are in the canal district, a poor hispanic part of town made up of all run down apartment complexes. Most in the north bay are scraps and don't mean shit but those ones in the canal are mostly for real...