18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
LOL @ THESE VATOS WOOFIN IT UP... TRIPPEN CAUSE THEY GOT 18TH ST IN NORTHERN CALI... AND IN AUSTRALIA... MAJORITY OF THE 18TH STREETERS THAT R OUT HERE IN SUR CALI R ILLEGALS... THEY GET LOCKED UP... THEN THEY GET DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY... THEN FROM THERE... THEY GET THE GREEN LIGHT FROM THE VETERANOS TO START UP THEIR OWN CLIQUES... IN WHATEVER CITY... STATE... OR COUNTRY THEYRE IN... YALL SHOULD KNOW THAT... YALL PUSSY ASS VATOS NEEDA QUIT BUMPIN UR FINGERS... TRYNA START AN ALL OUT INTERNET BRAWL UP ON THIS BITCH... SO FOR U NORTENOS... U NEEDA ACCEPT THAT THEIRS 18 UP IN UR AREA... FOR THAT VATO IN AUSTRALIA... 18 AINT ALL OVER AUSTRALIA... AND TO THAT DOG EATIN FUCK... SO WHAT... IF THEY GOT 18TH STREETERS IN THE PHILLIPINES... YALL GOT BLACKS, WHITES, CHINKS, ALL KINDS OF NATIONALITIES THAT BANG THE NORTE... AND TO CLEAR UP UR QUESTION IF 18TH STREETERS R SURENOS... YES!!! MY FAMILIES FROM WS 18TH SDG'S... GOT SUR BLASTED ON THEIR CHEST... HEAD... AND 18 TATTED EVERYWHERE... BUT MOST 18TH STREETERS PUT THE 18 BEFORE THEY DO WITH THE SUR... BUT REGARDLESS THEYRE SURENOS... EXCEPT FOR ONE CLICK... THEY BECAME GREENLIGHTERS... FOR THE FACT THAT THEY DIDNT WANNA PAY TAXES TO THE SOUTHSIDE CARRO

Oct 31, 2005
AND BOUT THAT VATO CLAIMIN NORTE 18... HE AINT APART OF THE REAL 18ST LOL... HIS VARRIOS CALLED "VGE"... THATS NOT A CLIQUE... ITS JUST A VARRIO... 18TH ST IS A VARRIO DIVIDED INTO THOUSANDS OF CLIQUES... BUT ITS FUNNY TO SEE HE GOES ON THAT 18TH STREET WEBSITE... AND TAKE SHIT FROM THERE... WHEN HE KNOWS DAMN WELL... THOSE VATOS R SURENOS LMFAO.. ITS LIKE MS 13 AND MS 14... WTF IS UP WITH THAT

Aug 23, 2005
anonymousman said:
NIGGA i dont care if you havent heard of surenos in modesto NIGGA, if you dont live in modesto nigga then dont comment on it aight nigga? modesto gots BC 13, spv, lts, sst, 18 st, mms, etc... although there aint no sureno rappers that are known in modesto so this belongs in another forum. aight nigga im out.
i live in modesto rite now,i aint never herd of a 18st in modesto.them niggaz must be hella undacover.and them ssl niggaz in oakland iz boo boo azz fuck just ask magic lol.

Oct 31, 2005
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
i live in modesto rite now,i aint never herd of a 18st in modesto.them niggaz must be hella undacover.and them ssl niggaz in oakland iz boo boo azz fuck just ask magic lol.
THEM NIGGAZ IS BOO BOO??? WTF!!! *PULLS OUT MY EBONICS DICTIONARY*... DAMN THE WAY U TALK... IS FUCKIN HALARIOUS!!! HAHA

Apr 19, 2003
Man I wouldnt even care if the shit is really real .. but I done stayed every where out here and aint no where i been is there any 18th street any where .believe that .. if there is like i said they stay taggin up there backyards and takin fotos in there Crib because it really don't move like that out here .. I seen a couple samoans flamed up but they aint puttin in any work. I think they moved over from new Zealand coz I know its blood central out there .. Thats the closest i seen to any type cali gang affiliation out here

The Phillipines and Cambodia have got there thing happenin tho .. I been to both spots n was checked by some clowns askin me where im from what i claim, bumped into a couple heads from East LA who seemed like they were trying to build somethin out there shit was crazy

In Cambodia there were a gang of motherfuckerns tellin me how they were orig from seattle n Long beach and were tellin me how they had there asses deported for doin dirt back home...

Mar 12, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:
THEM NIGGAZ IS BOO BOO??? WTF!!! *PULLS OUT MY EBONICS DICTIONARY*... DAMN THE WAY U TALK... IS FUCKIN HALARIOUS!!! HAHA
HAHAHAHA, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE ENEMY EN SERIO GUEY, THAT SHIT IS FUNNY HOLMES, JUST AS FUNNY AS THAT ARAB WANNABE CAPONE-E. TO YOUR RESPONSE ABOUT GREENLIGHTS FROM VETERANOS THAT IS TRUE ENE, I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT, MY TIO'S FRIEND HAD A VARRIO IN PUERTO RICO AND WHEN HE WAS LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE IN LA, HIS OG TOLD HIM TO TRY TO SET UP SOMEWHERE SOUTH, BUT HE WASN'T SUCCESSFUL, NO ONE DIED BUT HE STAYED SMART, STARTING UP A NORTENOS VARRIO IN THE SOUTH WITH ONLY 5 MEN, NOT A GOOD IDEA UNLESS YOU PLAN TO RECRUIT HUNDREDS AND WORK COMO THE ITALIAN MAFIA. BUT WE ALL KNOW NORTENOS OR SCRAP THAT WE CAN NEVER BE STOPPED MAYBE SLOWED DOWN, THE FAMILIA STARTED OFF WITH LIKE 11 PEOPLE AND ALMOST AS DEEP AS 400,000 THAT'S ONLY THE WEST COAST AND NOT INCLUDING THE SOUTH, MIDWEST, AND EAST COAST. THE MAFIA AND SURENOS EVEN DIVIDED IN DIFFERENT CLICKS LIKE 18TH AND MS TRAMP, ARE ALMOST AS DEEP AS 5 MILLION AND MAYBE EVEN MORE NOT INCLUDING THE ONES IN MEXICO AND THE WORLD WIDE. BUT SERIOUSLY NONE OF US STREET CHOLOS WILL EVER KNOW WHO WILL TAKE OVER, BECAUSE IF THE MEXICAN MAFIA WAS SO IN CONTROL, HOW COME SOME JAILS, PENS AND PRISONS THAT ONLY HAVE A FEW FAMILIA MEMBERS DON'T GET GREENLIGHTED OFTEN.

Jun 12, 2005
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
i dont know about oakland, what part of modesto do you live in? there aint no ssl in modesto there's only sst they're from the south side of modesto and those fools from 18 st aint undercover, ask those fools from ws familia(nortenos) what happened between them at the stop & save on paradise rd a while back.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Uniko said:
WHERE DO THE 18STREET HOMIES KICK IT IN DAYGO? I KNOW A COUPLE IN LA THE DIABLOS SS V 18 STREET BUT I KNOW THERES A GANG DOWN HERE CALLED D13 (DIABLOS X3) BUT ARE THEY 18STREETERS? I HAVENT REALLY ASKED MY HOMIE FLAKO FROM 18TH THESE QUESTIONS CUZ HIM AND THOSE OTHER FO'S ALWAYS TWEEKIN IT AT THERE PAD. BUT UNLESS THERE D13 THAN I DONT SEE ANY WORK BEING PUT IN DOWN HERE. BUT CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, BUT WHERE THESE FO'S AT?
THERE USED TO BE SOME 18 STREET SHATTO PARK OUT HERE IN THE SAN MARCOS AREA IN THE EARLY 90'S.

AS FOR THE DIABLOSX3 IN THE SSD(south san diego) AREA, THEY ORIGINATED FROM THE SAN FER DIABLOS.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
ValleLokoXIV said:
I think Manilla, Ilo Ilo, and man I'm embarrased that the other side of my heritage are scraps, crazy man
Homie you are doing way too much on the internet, saying your embarrased of your own fuc n "scrap" heritage. if I was from on north I sill wouldnt be embarrased of where my family came from,and yeah I'm Mexican Pinoy also homie you makin us look bad with all that net banging and "fuck 18st even tho their not in my town" shit.when i read that it gave me a good laugh,keep up the good work lil man

Mar 12, 2005
I aint saying I'm embarrased to be Filipino, I'm proud of it, I just can't believe they bang sur or 18th street out there, homie I've lost homeboys from Filipino Crips who claimed 18th street, no lie, that's why when the Filipino Gangs started here in stockton who were there number one enemies the nortenos and for no apparent reason, soon we realized why the Filipino Crips were hating on the nortenos and there was almost turf war until a Filipino Crip decided to understand nortenos more, here in stockton it's all cool the only nortenos that trip off of everyone are the nortenos from South Stockton those vatos don't play and if you decide to test em make sure your straped because they'll jump you or blast you. I'm not embarrased about being filipino, vato I'm hella proud being brown and another shade of Brown, a Pacific Islander. I'm just saying it's stupid how our people get into gangs that doesn't even make sense. When they first came here they just wanted to fit in with the Blacks, and I have uncles OG's from BNG Filipino Crip gangs and OG Norteno uncles that tell me how it was beef in the early 90's til late 90's and sometimes the filipinos would created gangs just to copy or make a name for themselves like the blacks and the mexicans. Seriously on the real Pare, the way all of us bang, it's not like it was before, It was streets, street credibility, and protections, no it's all about money, power, and Greed. Brown Prider Aqui, I'm Filipino but I consider Filipinos somewhat brown, cuz here in stockton if you go up north you'll see 6 Buff Filipino Nortenos with Brown Pride XIV tatted and even the Island their from, if they were ever to go into the Philippines for sure I know they'd fuck up those 18th street filipinos, These Flip Nortenos are 6'1-6'3 almost 220 pounds each.

Dec 11, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
I see 6 Buff Filipino Nortenos with Brown Pride XIV tatted and even the Island their from, if they were ever to go into the Philippines for sure I know they'd fuck up those 18th street filipinos, These Flip Nortenos are 6'1-6'3 almost 220 pounds each.

Ive knocked the shit outta foos way bigger than them. so bring on ur lil boys patna. LOL

Mar 12, 2005
hell nah, pinoys here don't run with nortenos, sometimes they'll fight but more than like mutual respect has to be earned to fuck with each other that's all, but it's different in each side of the state.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
ValleLokoXIV said:
hell nah, pinoys here don't run with nortenos, sometimes they'll fight but more than like mutual respect has to be earned to fuck with each other that's all, but it's different in each side of the state.
In general that's not the case here to homie,but some pinoys do run with surs when they're locked up

Jun 17, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
They look like some East LA mexicans...wtf???
I read on another site that the photo is from the early 90s. It seemed everybody was dressing like Eses in the early 90s. I've seen photos of black LA gangs dating back to the early to mid 90s dressing in pretty much the same style.