18th st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
HAHA THAT'S WHAT MY HOMEBOYS UNCLE SAID, HE CHECKED SOME CHAVALA AND SAID AY ESE WHAT VARRIO ARE YOU FROM ERES SURENO, THIS IS AFTER HE STOPPED BANGING FOR 5 YEARS, AND THAT FAKE NORTHERN SCRAP SAID, SI I REPRESENT THE HOOD OF ALL SURENOS IN LA, WTF AND MY HOMEBOYS UNCLE SLAPPED HIM AND SAID THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS ONE BIG UNITED SUR VARRIO, IT'S A DIVISION, LOL FUCKIN LAMES.

Mar 12, 2005
THOSE TRG foos beef with all types of Chinese Japanese CHING CHING CHONG GANGS LOL J/K mostly the MOD, HNS, CRIPS but they get along with Bloodz. But still you know which gang that Cops hate the most in Stocktone, XIV.

Jul 21, 2004
greedygreg209 said:
tiny raskals are deep as fuck in stockton
THEY DEEP HERE IN VEGAS TO MAN.. I THINK THEY COME FROM LA.. SHIT THEY ALWAYS BEEFIN WITH SAN CHUCOS AND 28TH STREET... I HOPE ALL THE SALTY CHICKENS AND TWINKYS KILL EACH OTHERE OF... BTW 28TH STREET IS A VEGAS GANG... AND YES THEY SOUTHERNERS..

Oct 26, 2005
LMAO AT SALTY CHICKENS LOL YEAH THERES TINY RASCALS HERE THERES ALSO YOUNG CROWD AKA YOUNG CHICKENS OR GARDENA AKA GALLINA LOL WHERE DO THIS FOOZ COME UP WITH THESE DISSES? ..ARENT THE FOOZ FROM CLICK ONE FROM 28TH ST ??THEY ALWAYS MENTION THEM.

Dec 11, 2005
Armed N Hammerd said:
WTF???? ARE YOU RETARDED??? YOU FROM THA BAY AND BANG SUR??? HAHAHAHA HOPE IT DONT BREAK YOUR HEART WHEN U HEAR WHAT SURENOS FROM DOWN SOUTH THINK ABOUT YOUR KIND.... LMAO WHAT A LAME
shut ur ass up u chineese lookin bitch. this is a so cal forum cant u read?

Jan 26, 2004
ESE_GRIMY said:
I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF THEYRE SURENOS THAT SHIT ONLY FLIES IN JAIL..NOT ON THE STREETS OF L.A" I'VE NEVER SEEN 2 HOODS KICK IT HERE IN L.A. ONLY CUZ THEYRE "SURENOS" GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WHAT YOU REPP? SOUTH SIDE THIS" VATOS LOCOS SUR" BROWN SURENOS " ALL THISBULLSHIT MADE UP HOODS..MUTHAFUCKA GIVE ME A STREET NAME A REAL HOOD
thats real shit

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
SouthSanDago said:
THE ORIGINAL TRG WERE CAMBODIAN. THEY ORIGINATED IN LONG BEACH.
this aint no knock to you homie...just askin the question...
help me out folks..

So when Asians do it its a issue....

But what about CAPONE-E
that fooool aint Mexican...Chicano...or nothin..
but he gets mad respect from folks..cause he "bangs" Sur 13

I dont get that shit..

Apr 19, 2003
I'm orig from LA been out in Australia for 12 yrs now .. and I can say honestly I aint never in my life seen 1 of those cats at any spot .. Any where

aINT NOBODY OUT HERE BANGIN 18TH STREET AND IF IT IS ITS IN THEY BACKYARD .. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS STAY PLAYIN THEMSELVES WITH THAT BULLSHIT

You all posin around lookin hard in these fotos at your crib throwing up your signs what the hell for you aint active or putting in any work .. let alone doing anything in the streets but you wana call up your homeboys and take sum fotos get da fuck outta here with that shit

they aint even out there in the streets . You c 1 of these chumps and you ask them where they from and I gurantee you they wont claim nothin .

they a disgrace to themselves takin those fotos and representing something they know nothing about ..

Come outside your house and throw up your hood i bet none of would coz you dont have to the motherfuckers dont even know what its about

Aint none of these cats got no real muscle out here these pussies would get ran out of they own street by alot of the real gangs which are really out here doing somethin and thats the asian cats and the lebanese-middle eastern cats

I been around this whole country and aint nobody throwin up gang signs .. reppin no colors .. ...so for them to do that and take some fotos 2 glorfiy some shit they wont even represent out in public is some real bullshit !!!!