Your Feelings on The "N" word

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I finally went back and read through all the posts, and would like to nominate Young Cutthroat and Carl Winslow for some type of award.

Let me ask something, and this is mostly to RAWTUNES: Why, if you think whites/asians/mexicans/etc. shouldn't use the holy "N" word, would you WANT to use it? I don't care in what context it's used; if someone, in person, jokingly or not, calls me a 'wetback' or 'spic' or 'paisa' or whatever other derogatory name, something's going to happen.

On the net...that's whatever, because, like I said; it's the net. But why degrade yourself. To me, the word NIGGA and the word NIGGER are just about one in the same. Someone, even a BLACK PERSON, may call you a NIGGA, but really mean NIGGER.

Open your eyes.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
someone once said its not the word, its the intent of the word..

a white person could say "whats up my brotha" and offend me more than saying "whats up my nigga" if i feel he said it for the wrong reason, or was mocking.

i never use a term that another culture uses whether its a term of endearment or a racially offensive term

for example filipinos might clal eachother fobs but i wont call someone a fob

mexicans might call eachother wetbacks but i wont call someone a wetback

if blacks say nigga thats our thing to me

as far as nigga in the media, i mean..im more worried about the big picture..because im seeing racism, not use of a sensitive word..what people are doing is racist flat out

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@ Gas:

I don't care if we grew up together and were the best of friends; where I'm from, I don't call you ''my nigga'', no matter what the circumstances. Just the way I feel. It's a matter of respect, responsibility, and maturity.

May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
nigga please.....
Homie u really need 2 check that shit. U aint even black & your using the word a lil too loosly. I know u hang around a lot of blacks & they may give u a pass but that don't mean every black person is gonna give u a pass cuz I sho the fuck aint just like I had get @ COS on the Siccmade forum about that word. As soon as I spoke on it, u & some some of these other non black mothafuckas on the Siccness jumped on my ass about that shit just cuz ya'll use the word everyday & done got passes from your homies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
REdRUM said:
@ Gas:

I don't care if we grew up together and were the best of friends; where I'm from, I don't call you ''my nigga'', no matter what the circumstances. Just the way I feel. It's a matter of respect, responsibility, and maturity.
well where i'm from, it dosent matter, and it has nothing to do with respect, responsibility or maturity.

im not uppity like that, and i really dont surround myself with uppity black folks that get pissed off if you say "nigga"

shits actually a little annoying

i was talking to this muslim cat who got offended cuz i called him dog, and my first thought was to punch him in the fucking face as hard as i could for bieng an idiot

Dec 17, 2004
Gas One said:
i was talking to this muslim cat who got offended cuz i called him dog, and my first thought was to punch him in the fucking face as hard as i could for bieng an idiot
thats funny. yeah man dogs are seen as disgusting pig like creatures in the sand ni...i mean muslim culture

C

CcytzO_Loc

The Evil Genius said:
Homie u really need 2 check that shit. U aint even black & your using the word a lil too loosly. I know u hang around a lot of blacks & they may give u a pass but that don't mean every black person is gonna give u a pass cuz I sho the fuck aint just like I had get @ COS on the Siccmade forum about that word. As soon as I spoke on it, u & some some of these other non black mothafuckas on the Siccness jumped on my ass about that shit just cuz ya'll use the word everyday & done got passes from your homies.

please i dont get a "pass" for shit cuz.....i do what the fucc i want and say what the fucc i want....if anyone dont like it then they can do something about it......but its pointless cuz unless you kill me im a be alive next day still saying what i want to say.....

so if you think its worth losing your life or taking someone elses life over a word then go ahead and trip......wont get you very far and it wont change shit.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

^no cuz i aint gonna die over saying that shit....and if anyone does kill me over it then they are killing in the name of ignorance.....

its not a factor where i live n dwell....everyone says the shit....aint no one crying about it.....i made it to be 27 and aint ever had anyone try to kill me simply over a word.....

Mar 4, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
^no cuz i aint gonna die over saying that shit....and if anyone does kill me over it then they are killing in the name of ignorance.....

its not a factor where i live n dwell....everyone says the shit....aint no one crying about it.....i made it to be 27 and aint ever had anyone try to kill me simply over a word.....

I don't understand people that think like you. What gives you a license to say that shit? I used to use the word years ago until one of my good friends told me it offended him. That was all it took to erase it from my vocabulary forever. I guess you're one of those people that can only see things from one view point. Sometimes it's good to try to see things from another's view point.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^i see from MY VIEW POINT cuz its my life.....why you so worried about it???? you obviously aint from the hood cuz i dont see no one in the hood trippin off the word nigga....aint ever seen no one in real life trip off it.....not in a juvie or jail cell or on a street corner in any hood ive lived in or dwelled.....if someone on this blocc told me he was offended by me saying that word he better be damn serious and wanna fight me over it cuz im just gonna laugh and so is anyone else around.......

only people i see cry about it is on the internet or maybe some republican ass blacc folks who done sold out already and are in no place to judge.....

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
autistic said:
I don't understand people that think like you. What gives you a license to say that shit? I used to use the word years ago until one of my good friends told me it offended him. That was all it took to erase it from my vocabulary forever. I guess you're one of those people that can only see things from one view point. Sometimes it's good to try to see things from another's view point.
but hes gangster.. so its ok.

C

CcytzO_Loc

autistic said:
You sound like a fool to me. I don't gotta prove shit to no one but Im from
24th Street and Hamp.

you the one who said everyone has they own points of view....come to stoccton preaching that shit and most will think you sound like a fool to them.....aint nobody right when it comes to opinions......

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
Gas One said:
what exactly is so funny about that shit?

uno isnt a racial slur, its the spanish word for one.

what exactly are you trying to get at?
i know what it means mane but i read in another thread someone called you gas uno instead of gas one. it was funny to me that he used uno instead of one to say your name. so when i saw that you posted i thought of that phrase and laughed about it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Evil Jesus said:
i know what it means mane but i read in another thread someone called you gas uno instead of gas one. it was funny to me that he used uno instead of one to say your name. so when i saw that you posted i thought of that phrase and laughed about it.
oh you might not know...my screen name on siccness before this was gas uno..got into it with nemo over some unrelated music shit a while back and got banned in the process

my bad i thought that was some sort of joke against me that i didnt get lol