Your Feelings on The "N" word

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
please i dont get a "pass" for shit cuz.....i do what the fucc i want and say what the fucc i want....if anyone dont like it then they can do something about it......but its pointless cuz unless you kill me im a be alive next day still saying what i want to say.....

so if you think its worth losing your life or taking someone elses life over a word then go ahead and trip......wont get you very far and it wont change shit.....
Who said anything about killing someone over a word? If I let a person know that sayign the word "nigga" to me aint cool & they wanna continue saying the shit then Idon't think it would lead 2 any fatalitys.

May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
^i see from MY VIEW POINT cuz its my life.....why you so worried about it???? you obviously aint from the hood cuz i dont see no one in the hood trippin off the word nigga....aint ever seen no one in real life trip off it.....not in a juvie or jail cell or on a street corner in any hood ive lived in or dwelled.....if someone on this blocc told me he was offended by me saying that word he better be damn serious and wanna fight me over it cuz im just gonna laugh and so is anyone else around.......

only people i see cry about it is on the internet or maybe some republican ass blacc folks who done sold out already and are in no place to judge.....
Homie I grew up right in the neighborhood where u live & its the slums. So U can tell dude he aint from the hood but I grew up on the turf & I've lived in other ghetto's besides the one's in Stockton & trust me there are blacks in the hood that aint feeling non blacks saying that shit.

To keep it one hunid with u.... U sound hella ignorant. If some one told u that u saying the word "nigga" offended them YOU said that they better be ready to fight cause you'll just laugh & so would everyone else around. That aint no shit 2 laugh about. I know some cats that wont even tell u that they are offende, they'll just smash yo ass off top. If u wanna use the word then go right ahead just be prepaired 4 the repercussions cuz they gonna sure come.

If someone tells u that they offended by u using that word then its best to take'em serious & expain to'em why u use the word, what it means to u & that u don't mean any harm by using it. I know blacks that don't use the word & will check anouther black person 4 using it around them so what makes u so different to where u won't get your melon busted?

Who are u to speak on what blacks done sold out cuz they don't want non blacks to use it? Your burying yourself a deeper hole everytime u post. Homie I aint feeling NO non black using that word & I'm far from a sell out & u can keep that black republican talk to yourself. That comment was just some undercover racist shit u just said & YOU have no place to even say no punk ass shit like that cuz u don't know anyones background on here esp mine.

C

CcytzO_Loc

im diggin a deeper hole cuz you said so???? lol ok cuz.....oh wait maybe i shouldn't say cuz either now huh?????

like i said in siccmade.....you talkin about niggaz gettin caught up in some gangsta shit......i been through that shit all my life you act like i just started bangin yesterday....you think being a crip has been a safe experience????

i know damn well anyone can split my wig at any time for any reason.....but i just dont see it happening for saying the word nigga....and if it does oh fuccin well why the fucc do you care so much what happens to me????

May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
im diggin a deeper hole cuz you said so???? lol ok cuz.....oh wait maybe i shouldn't say cuz either now huh?????

like i said in siccmade.....you talkin about niggaz gettin caught up in some gangsta shit......i been through that shit all my life you act like i just started bangin yesterday....you think being a crip has been a safe experience????

i know damn well anyone can split my wig at any time for any reason.....but i just dont see it happening for saying the word nigga....and if it does oh fuccin well why the fucc do you care so much what happens to me????
I dont care. I was just making a point. If Cripping has been an unsafe experience 4 u then keep yo ass out the hood. Its not as hard as u might think. Get a job, move & find a better class of friends. I did. aint nothin fly about being in the hood.

C

CcytzO_Loc

The Evil Genius said:
I dont care. I was just making a point. If Cripping has been an unsafe experience 4 u then keep yo ass out the hood. Its not as hard as u might think. Get a job, move & find a better class of friends. I did.

i wasnt complaining about Crippin....im saying all that shit you say about how i can get fucced up for sayin nigga applies just as equal to me getting fucced up for banging Crip .....in other words i aint scared or worried about it mayne......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
another one of these threads....wow.....my views have been expressed many many times. if you say nigger then don't ever be mad if you're called one. nigger and nigga are the same words. if you don't like being called a nigger than do something to change it, start with yourself and your friends and stop everyone you hear say it. you can't stop racism, but you can do your part to change things.

Feb 8, 2003
CcytzO_Loc said:
^i see from MY VIEW POINT cuz its my life.....why you so worried about it???? you obviously aint from the hood cuz i dont see no one in the hood trippin off the word nigga....aint ever seen no one in real life trip off it.....not in a juvie or jail cell or on a street corner in any hood ive lived in or dwelled....

Actaually every hood here in cincinnati and my hometown memphis. will tripoff you saying nigga. trust me you can get fucked up using that word. just bc people you know dont trip dosen't mean people elsewhere wont, so quit acting hard on the net like you bulletproof and flawless.

CcytzO_Loc said:
only people i see cry about it is on the internet or maybe some republican ass blacc folks who done sold out already and are in no place to judge.....

you are wrong about the other part i know over 30 gutter niggas that would mop you asap if you said nigga to them. for example my brother would sleep you if you called him a nigga in person.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^dont read half my posts then talk shit....read it all....i already said i know damn well i can get my wig split for any reason any time or for no reason at all......and your brother aint flawless or none them 30 niggaz....a white boy might smoke them one day when they get upset you dont know what could happen cuz....im 27 years old and been on the streets for most my life you act like you gotta give me a lesson......i aint in your hood and if i was raised there maybe i would think different but i was raised in Northern Cali where we dont trip off lil bullshit like that.....ive got real funk over real shit to worry about and so do the niggaz around me....

i would find it funny if any cat was all worried about me saying a word when they got mafuccas that done snitched on them or robbed them living up the street and aint done a thing about them.....

like i said aint no ones opinion right.....we all from different places with different views and live through different shit....ill worry about it when i go to ohio cuz.....

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Don't say the word if it don't apply to you. I say nigga but never in front of elders because I was raised to respect your elders. I would personlly like to fuck up anybody who says nigga in front of a elder.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^yeah well thats understandable....i have a whole different tone around elders period out of respect cuz they grew up in different times and dont understand the world we live in like we dont know the one they was in........

unless they some ol cracchead mafucca thats trying to play me for my money.......then ill call him what i see fit.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

Defy said:
my potna (latino) got fired for calling a black guy "my nigga"

do y'all think thats fair?

in all reality is ANY violence fair????

its a dog eat dog world.....roll with the punches.....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
what does violence have to do with words? he is latino and was talking to a black man and while explaining something he said something along the lines of "I understand, my nigga, but look...." he said as a form of respect, to be taken along the lines of "my friend", but was that just?

C

CcytzO_Loc

Defy said:
what does violence have to do with words? he is latino and was talking to a black man and while explaining something he said something along the lines of "I understand, my nigga, but look...." he said as a form of respect, to be taken along the lines of "my friend", but was that just?

he had some violent shit happen to him thats what it has to with it.....im just saying that obviously the blacc guy had issues and would of found any reason to fire on someone cuz some foos are just like that......aint no violence "right" or "fair" when you really think about it but we all participate in it at one time or another......

Feb 8, 2003
CcytzO_Loc said:
^dont read half my posts then talk shit....read it all....i already said i know damn well i can get my wig split for any reason any time or for no reason at all......and your brother aint flawless or none them 30 niggaz....a white boy might smoke them one day when they get upset you dont know what could happen cuz....im 27 years old and been on the streets for most my life you act like you gotta give me a lesson......i aint in your hood and if i was raised there maybe i would think different but i was raised in Northern Cali where we dont trip off lil bullshit like that.....ive got real funk over real shit to worry about and so do the niggaz around me....

i would find it funny if any cat was all worried about me saying a word when they got mafuccas that done snitched on them or robbed them living up the street and aint done a thing about them.....

like i said aint no ones opinion right.....we all from different places with different views and live through different shit....ill worry about it when i go to ohio cuz.....

your doing too much fam. Im 27 years old too and????????? the point is? I never said my brother or anyone was flawless I said he would mop you asap for calling him a nigga to his face its happened before in the club(he a lil crazy not calm).

I never have or will care about no word said on the internet. Anyone can say whatever they want on here. duece out!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
CcytzO_Loc said:
he had some violent shit happen to him thats what it has to with it.....im just saying that obviously the blacc guy had issues and would of found any reason to fire on someone cuz some foos are just like that......aint no violence "right" or "fair" when you really think about it but we all participate in it at one time or another......
ok, I get it. my friend didn't get Fired On, he got fired. I know, a latino AND a black man BOTH with jobs is a little unbelievable to some.

Feb 8, 2003
Defy said:
my potna (latino) got fired for calling a black guy "my nigga"

do y'all think thats fair?

Hell Yeah it was fair. Nobody (black or any race) should be using teh word nigga at a workplace. Theres certain slangs or words that should be left on the streets and thats one of them.