Your Feelings on The "N" word

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
lol @ that shit.....and at you callin Cesolito homie.....like you know that cat all a sudden and you down to ride with him cuz he talkin shit to the same person online......your a fuccin weirdo........only you would call it a career cuz thats what it means to you.....youve made it your mission to call out a few folks on this board that you aint seen in real life or probably ever will....you got a real problem with me why dont you make some of them baccground checcs like you had done on C lim??? your from this hood you got relatives here have them come checc me since im bothering you so much.....fucc the internet tactics be real wit it or keep posting your bullshit while i do what the fucc i want........
So what if I call him homie? I call everyone homie. If u look @ my last few post where I was addressing u you'll see me call u homie cuz that's just how I talk.

And yea I done called out a few people on here including bitch ass C-Lim. So what! I never in life seen that nigga around the hood I grew up in & neither did any of the homies. He popped up out of no where when he became an adult & I called'em out on that shit. If he was from there then somebody would of told me by now. Why when I go back 2 Stockton everyone from all parts(not just my neighborhood) know me? Why everyone remembers me? Why is everyone always asking my fam that lives in Sockton about me? So why when I ask anybody & everybody about that nigga no one knows who the fuck he is? He fooling niggaz who listen 2 his music but he aint fooling me.

Trust & believe if C-Lim or anybody else googled my rep no one & I mean absolutly no one will have some foul shit 2 say about me. Not even an old enemy. Yhats real talk.

May 9, 2002
Syko Sniper said:
so my country is racist and this is a FACT? sounds more like a generalisation..
Its like saying Idaho is a racist state...i am referring to a high number of skin heads and neo-nazis in your country...

Internet and respect don't mix.
Says who, you? Who the fuck are you, the internet President? Talk about generalizations...

In real life no I wouldn't call any black person nigger joking or not, however it is cool with some of my friends because they are not easily offended like myself, they give as good as they get..
So youre saying youre just some internet character wh cant act out his "nigga" fantasies in real life, so you come on here to do it? Cmon bro, please try and keep it a little real in the "internet world"...cus youre lookin like a class act faggot right now.

little shitheads? I can picture it now, arms legs body neck and a little shit on top, good stuff!!
THe mirror is a cool invention.

Did I make any black man pick or bail cotton? noooooooooo.. And also, blacks are the only ones throughout history that have suffered, oh and jews too!!! these two types of people have suffered the most in the entire span of history, siince the dawn of time!! I think you need to stop crying and get on with life and stop making excuses.
Wait, what? This whole paragrah is a big contradiction...

I don't know anything, I just post for the fuck of it my nig!!!111
Wow, you are a fag.

I wouldn't say it to a big black dude to begin with, trust me Ive seen a bear maul a human and this is very similar!!
But its cool to spout it out and even though you may be disrespecting certain people on here? Youre a backward ass dude...

and plus!! the number one reason white people should say NIGGA is...

God gave black people bigger dicks!!!
You are a fag.

so get fucked atleast you got that and all the whitey girls chasing after you for some big black cock!!!

spare a thought for the asians!!!

>_<
What? Do you think im African American? Wow, that speakes volumes about you.

Dec 17, 2004
T-Spoon said:
damn, white folx always WHININ about sayin that n word. lol.

i'm not fat. if two fat people are callin each other fat pig, then i'm not gonna join in they conversation and call them a fat pig, cuz its not my place.

if two white people are callin each other the c word, or better yet, if all white people call each other the c word, i'm not gonna go up to a white person and call em tha c word, and i'm damn sure not gonna BITCH AND WHINE about not bein able to say the c word or it bein a DOUBLE STANDARD.

bottom line:

white people CAN use the word, but like evil genius been sayin, if a white person uses it around the wrong person, he better get ready to suffer the reprucussions. if i'm cool with a white person and i kno he aint racist, and he's been cool from tha jump and me and my folx are cool with him usin it, then it's all g. but if a white stranger walks up on us usin the word, then it's all bad. we don't kno if he's usin it to be "cool", to try to relate, to be flat out racist, or be an undercover racist. but like i say, if i kno this white person and they real cool and i KNO they not racist, he can have that pass.

but like i said in another thread about the same subject, look at wut happened to eminem. he switched that gga to gger when he dogged that girl in one of his old ass traccs that were leaked. perfect example of wut dubb was sayin:

fold.
you know ill always disagree with everything you say. straighten.

Apr 26, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Who is white and whinning?
this was directed to tha folx from previous threads (they kno who they are) that said blaccs are always "whining" about other races not bein able to say the n word.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
This is hardly a good comparison and you know it. You can LOSE fat, you cant LOSE your skin color (no Micahel Jackson jokes please).

Fat people werent slaves and discriminated against. They may have been fat African Americans, but the point to racist white folks...is that they are BLACK, no FAT.
and? the point is, callin someone a fat pig is OFFENSIVE, so is callin a blacc person nigger. the POINT is, i'm not in the position to call a fat person a fat pig.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Im assuming the "c word" is cracker, right? Once again, cracker does NOT hold the same meaning as "nigger".

Do you know where the word cracker cam from? Slaves referred to masters as "crackers" becuase of the cracking of the whip...
again, and? wut is ur point? the c word could VERY well be AS offensive to SOME white folx as nigga/er is to blacc folx. who are u and i to judge how "offensive" a word is to a person? i understand, nigger has more HISTORY, but still a white person can be equally OFFENDED as a blacc person who gets called nigga.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
You actually dont believe in this drivel you just wrote, do you?
yeah, i FIRMLY believe in wut i typed.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Like Defy already mentioned, nigga and nigger are the EXACT same word.
well, when i call my homies, niggA, i'm not callin em niggER. so i beg to differ. fold.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
White People: Nigger and Nigga are the same word. Don't say either.

Most other people: Nigger and Nigga are different words. Still, don't say either.

Black People: Nigger and Nigga are different words. Use them as you please, but don't over do it, or you'll encourage everyone else to do the same.

That is the break-down. If you disagree, you are an idiot, and most likely, a pretender; someone who wants desperately to be a part of something that, before, nobody wanted any part of. No, that is not your fault; but YES, IT IS YOUR LEGACY. DEAL WITH IT ACCORDINGLY.

"My homies say it to me" is no more an excuse than "My homies shoot up heroin, so I do it too." Grow a backbone and stop using a crutch that does not belong to you.

Mar 26, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Its like saying Idaho is a racist state...i am referring to a high number of skin heads and neo-nazis in your country...

Says who, you? Who the fuck are you, the internet President? Talk about generalizations...

So youre saying youre just some internet character wh cant act out his "nigga" fantasies in real life, so you come on here to do it? Cmon bro, please try and keep it a little real in the "internet world"...cus youre lookin like a class act faggot right now.

THe mirror is a cool invention.

Wait, what? This whole paragrah is a big contradiction...

Wow, you are a fag.

But its cool to spout it out and even though you may be disrespecting certain people on here? Youre a backward ass dude...

You are a fag.

What? Do you think im African American? Wow, that speakes volumes about you.
large number of skinheads? ok you live in my country to know what the fuck your talkin about..

exact can be same for you, who are you to decide how to behave on the net?

NIGGA fantasies LOL good one. Yea i fantasise about niggas 24/7..

mirror, yeah good one you really got me..

contradiction or sarcasm...I'll let you decide

wow Im a fag I'm hurt you called me a name over the net...QUICK RALLY THE OPRESSESED PEOPLE AND LETS STOP THIS 'FAG' WORD EVER BEING USED BY NO FAGS!!!!!

they should be disrespected in the first place, If I said "Fuck you black jewnigger bail my cotton slave" Then you have every right to feel disrespected. But if you get offended by the word being used when it's just thrown up in the air on the INTERNET, then you have issues and need to take a good hard look at yourself.

IM A FAG woooo!!! you hurt me with ur lame insults, I'm gonna have a cry now my feelings are hurt

speak square root of 500 about me yeah man you are right!! heh.. thinking you know a person by the way they post is just as retarded as thinking the net is REALITY.

C

CcytzO_Loc

The Evil Genius said:
So what if I call him homie? I call everyone homie. If u look @ my last few post where I was addressing u you'll see me call u homie cuz that's just how I talk.

and saying nigga is just how i talk...no other intentions in it just like you don't literally mean he is your homie......its just words right????

And yea I done called out a few people on here including bitch ass C-Lim. So what! I never in life seen that nigga around the hood I grew up in & neither did any of the homies. He popped up out of no where when he became an adult & I called'em out on that shit. If he was from there then somebody would of told me by now. Why when I go back 2 Stockton everyone from all parts(not just my neighborhood) know me? Why everyone remembers me? Why is everyone always asking my fam that lives in Sockton about me? So why when I ask anybody & everybody about that nigga no one knows who the fuck he is? He fooling niggaz who listen 2 his music but he aint fooling me.

Trust & believe if C-Lim or anybody else googled my rep no one & I mean absolutly no one will have some foul shit 2 say about me. Not even an old enemy. Yhats real talk.

i aint worried about c lim like that i only brought up the fact that you had his bg checced......and i figured if you really think im so fake and frontin than you can do same with me.....im not talking shit im not threatning.....im just being real with it man.......im not c lim and i dont know where he really from or what he done for what hood im just saying who i am and u already know i aint from this hood but have dwelled here for a lil while and i fucc wit a lotta cats around here on the music and all.......i got homies here....real folks and we look out for each other...i might know some people you do and i might not.....i dont know everyone from townhomes or claim to be a part of they hood i stay in kentfield apartments which is pretty much project housing now......im a nor cal rip regardless and the ones who know me know that shit.....ive had my share of individuals be confused at 1st about me....ive sensed hostility to me a few times by some.....but mafuccaz know i keep shit real and dont be on no bullshit so they deal with it however they feel but i have yet to catch any real problems for being who i am repping what i rep and talking how i talk......cuz only a succa would wanna hate on that.....and yeah theres a few succas around here to but they too scary to get a mafucca on some real shit and they been handled or will be handled......

and i never once said shit about you or questioned your rep or who knows you.....i already know you from the hood and that you got folks here or i wouldn't of even brought it up to begin with......

cats on the net is a trip though man a lot of these foos swear cuz i rep crip that im fakin that shit for online entertainment or some gay shit......foos must be phony they damn self and think everyone else is like them......i aint ever done nothing fake on this net bullshit and the few real cats on here that ive met in person know we keep this shit real and grimey and all strugglin for a purpose......we ain't bothered by words colors or cities.......we trying to get somewhere in life before we pass on.....real spit......

May 30, 2006
I asked countless people about C-Lim cus I never knew'em or knew of'em & though that he might be someone I just happen 2 not know that grew up around there. NOBODY knew'em.The person who gave me the final run down was not aLim's BGbut one of the co-founders of the set Lim claims. And kentfield apartments are not like housingprojescts. Those are just fucke up low income apartments that aint cool to live in. They always been that way.

C

CcytzO_Loc

The Evil Genius said:
I asked countless people about C-Lim cus I never knew'em or knew of'em & though that he might be someone I just happen 2 not know that grew up around there. NOBODY knew'em.The person who gave me the final run down was not aLim's BGbut one of the co-founders of the set Lim claims. And kentfield apartments are not like housingprojescts. Those are just fucke up low income apartments that aint cool to live in. They always been that way.

no they are housing projects now....city bought them off owner last year....technically they gave a loan to a corporation who bought them.....now housing authority runs this shit....they have paid armed security.....officer gamboa comes in here with them 4-10 times a week and does checc ups and they raiding foos...my water just was shut off so i peeped game cuz i know thats what they do when they raid so i went to the office and asked why if it was whole complex and they said yeah there was a flood......but i took a lil walk and seen housing authority and gamboa forcing they way through a door of somone apt.....mafuccaz wasnt even there though and aint been there for a minute lol......but yeah anyways....these is project housing now....they had a meeting for it and everything and shit aint the way it used to be....only smart mafuccas who aint on that dumb shit still doing dirt i stopped fuccin wit the grind for a minuite cuz too many foos is snitching and they got cameras on the blocc and all......