yeah I'm back new beef BLACK WALL STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
www.getgonerecords.com
GET IT RIGHT ALL BAY FOLKS AINT BEHIND JT CUZ IM NOT,JT HAS HIS FAULTS AND ON THE OTHER HAND HE CAN HELP YOU IN ALOT OF WAYS BUT THE SHIT HE PULLING AINT COOL,YEAH ITS TRUE HE BROUGHT GAME OUT HERE BUT ASK HIM WHO BEATS GAME WAS SPITTING OVER!SO ALL YA COAT TAIL RIDIN BITCHES GETCHA FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU BRING OUT THE POM POMS,THERES TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY IN THIS CASE ITS MORE THAN THAT,NOW I DARE SOMEBODY TO SAY SOMETHIN,ANY J-CATS GOT ANY ISSUES LEAVE YA ADDRESS AND I'LL GLADLY STOP BUY FOR A VISIT......SIGNING OFF,HUNTERS POINT-GARLINGTON ISLAND FA LIFE!!!!

Jan 7, 2003
www.getgonerecords.com
first of all football fag i dont need to sound tough on shit you bitch,better check my history for one #2 i wouldnt want to be like jt, i see you talking all this shit letcha self be known,#3 shows over kid,no im not from the flatlands im from hunters point and where im from aint nothin flat!!!!!

Feb 1, 2004
Oregon & San Fran
niggaz 30 years old and he up on the internet talkin shiit LOL

when i go to ny and i tell niggaz about the bay jt ,40, yuk the only rappers they know of from the bay. so get off jts nuts and step your game up and maybe someday you will be havein people be jealous of you. till than you need to get off the internet and do something

ok,im in this bitch and know yall wanna shoot the shit,so here we go,we can set up a meeting b-tween jt and myself,that cat dont wanna see me im person,i got problems when niggas talk like a big dog but got puppy feet,im not a kid runnin wild,im the nigga that u dont wanna fuck wit.

Jan 3, 2004
sand be easy!!!
i know u riled up 4 what ever reason. i asked my question because i had a sandman c.d. from back in like 97 and whoever was rappin u or some 1 else said they was from the flats....
i said it before iluv every 1 from the bay.... i asked cuz i liked the c.d was wonderein if it was u. it was a 6 song joint. and asfar as hunters point thats where my peoples from the bryants . my unc g-man,d-no,mylo etc. ya'll beefs yall shit i dont funk over the net .... i dont know what problems yall got whatever it is handle it how yall feels appropriate. i wouldnt do it here but thats me. i aint disrespect u homie i asked because of consumer interest only... if that was your shit i thout it was tight....be easy

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
GRIDE IS A FAG UNDERCOVER

G RIDE YOU LOOK LIKE A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE YOUR NOTHING HOMIE BUT A BURNT OUT WANNA BE CEO YOU AINT SHIT BUT THE INTERNET GUY MAKING WEB SITES FOR GAME AND THAT DON'T PAY THE BILLS GET SOMETHING UNDER YOUR BELT FIRST, AS FAR AS A MEETING YOU KNOW THAT'S FAIRYTALE LAND YOU WOULD NEVER SHOW UP.LOLOLOL I SEE MY BAY AREA COMRADS GOT YOU EXPLAINIG YO SELF AND NOW YOU OVER ON THIS BAY AREA BOARD WHERE YOU SEE ITS MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHERE THIS SHIT COME FROM ALL OF IT!!!! SO TAKE YA FAKE ASS GANG BANG POST BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF CAUSE YOUR WORDS CARRY NO WEIGHT BITCH ASS NIGGA
1050 MCALLISTER CROSS STREET WEBSTER
OFF THE 9TH STREET EXIT 8 BLOCKS UP MAKE A LEFT ON MCALLISTER IN FRISCO HOMIE THERE GO OUR OFFICE ADDRESS IN THE HEART OF FILLMOE WHAT'S YOURS??????? HERE'S THE GET LOW DIRECT LINE TO ME 4157204409 NO GAME WIT ME HEADS GET KNOCK OFF BOUT MINE
AND I AINT TALKING BOUT GUNS I'M TALKIN BOUT SHOULDER TO SHOULDER BUT WHY AM I EVEN POSTING THIS THAT FAG WILL NEVER SHOW..... GRIDE STANDS FOR Gays.Run.In.Dude.Entourage GRIDE THE GREAT INTERNET PROGRAMMER. THAT'S IT YOU HOPING GAME GIVE YOU SOME BREAD WHILE I'M GETTING BREAD WHILE I'M TYPING THIS MESSAGE..

THIS THE BAY TRICK DON'T FIND OUT THE HARD WAY

Jan 30, 2004
Gride vs. JT

I really want to see this happen.

So far I havent seen any fights between Daz and JT.
I guess this is nothing but Internet funk. I hope this really happens and no wolf tickets are being sold.

Call me me cynical but I think I know what happen behind the scenes. Jimmy ( The Jew who owns Interscope records) got Dr. Dre to talk to Game , about trying to strong arm JT through his Gangsta and street ties. I guess the Cowards from Compton developed The Black Wall Street to hate on JT ( Kind of like the Get Low situation) so he would fall into their trap.

The Game's crew are just Goons for Jimmy at Interscope. I dont know if JT sold the rights to the Game's songs but if he didnt , then Jimmy is playing hardball.