yeah I'm back new beef BLACK WALL STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
getlow415 said:

.... aint you the older guy who still lives with his mom and leases a car wit payments the size of some peoples rent????...
Hmm I just turned 18 less than a month ago.

getlow415 said:

GET OFF MY DICK STS AKA TERRAHPATCH OUT YO ASS!!!! IF YOU KEEP RESPONDING I KNOW YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO LEAVE IT ALONE, I'M RIDING FAT RIGHT NOW MOBILE WIT MY HUSTLE COLOR SIDEKICK SO I GOT ALL DAY TO RESPOND QUIT RUNNING RUNNING UP YOUR MOMS AOL ACCOUNT YOU KNOW YOU AINT CHIPPED IN SINCE YOU BEEN COMING TO THE BOARD AND THAT AINT RIGHT LOL!1
Terrahpatch? LMAO wow man. Damn your full of shit aint you. Making up some stupid shit that doesnt even make sense. Dont you got better things to do like Your album with Xzibit, or what about that Getlow Oakland free cds you were going to send out? How about the Spike Lee Sucka Free Comp. Not trying to knock your hustle, keep going at it lol, Im sure you still got some dickryders here and some fans. But I guess thats the end of it, keep up your hustle.

Apr 25, 2002
ARRRGG it won't let me register.

Dude GRIDE is a moron he posted this in the same post...

"i read bout the Tulsa,Ok origin b4 Jt im older dog,i know the facts "

and then he says

"and ive been black since '73 and ive wanted to be on wallstreet ever since i was a poor nigga growing up in compton,so if u can feel where im coming from"

So I guess he doesn't really know where he got the name from? Oh yea he got it from JT.

Feb 1, 2004
Oregon & San Fran
Yo figga i always been behind you since day 1. this reminds me when that biitch nigga daz came to the bay broke and you put food in his mouth. if you need any help in promotein your book and i can put in some work and get it poppin.

these nigggaz think we a joke in the bay. and its time we do this shiit.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
do ya thing FIGG! I know i'm behind the bay on this shit. They have been stealin the ideas and slang and all that from us for too long. Regardless if they from california. I been sayin this since I was a lil kid, northern and southern cali are 2 different worlds. No love loss to the ones down there, but the big fish down there been stealin the bay's ideas and shit just the same as the east coast. It's time to take the game back

K

KAH

LIKE THE LEGEND HIMSELF SAID I SMELL JEALOUSY R.I.P. COUGNUT THE GAME IS A PUNK SOLD OUT 4 THA MONEY & FAME NOW TRYIN TA CLAIM WHAT I MADE PUT MY LIFE INTO UR AS GAY AS MEMPHIS BLEEK NEEDS TA STOP THA TWEEK SORRY ASS SUCKAS MUTHAFUCKIN BITCHES NEED 2 COME UP USIN MY NAMES NAW I AIN'T HAVIN THAT SPLIT BOTH YO WIGS LIKE I DID TA DAZ COMIN SO FAST ON DA DISS I COULDA PISSED ON U & U WOULDN'T HAVE NOTICED UR GONNA WISH U NEVER TRIED 2 RAP AGAINST ME CAUSE I'M FROM THA BAY WHERE WE KEEP IT REAL & CARRY R STEEL.

JUST THOUGHT OF THIS. I WROTE THIS AS IF I WAS JT BUT I'M NOT. SO IF U WANT ME 2 GET RID OF IT I WILL. FUCK THA GAME & BLEEK

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
mustynutz said:
I'm waitin for the book with the transcripts of your I-net funk with cats all over....include it free wit the battle cd....lol

JT....your a constant source of entertainnent online....cant wait till

JT Presents Fillmoe to the World Wide Web Vol. 1

or Get Low Records Presents

From the Block to the Laptop, the Online Grind.....

HAHA!

May 8, 2002
STS puttin it down

STS said:
I have never supported you? LOL I used to support you until you started putting out garbage. IM saying why fuck up their message board, I post their and dont want to see 500 JT posts.