yeah I'm back new beef BLACK WALL STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
WHAT UP WIT MY BAY AREA COMRADS JUST PUTTIN YALL UP ON THE LATEST CONFLICT
THIS NIGGA GAME BROTHER AND HOMEBOY G RIDE HAVE STARTED A WEBSITE THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM AND HAVE MADE
A CLAIM THAT THEY STARTED BLACK WALL STREET WIT GAME YEARS AGO AND THAT I'M TRYIN TO CLAIM IT CAUSE THAT'S THE NEXT WEST COAST LABEL TO BLOW CAUSE GAME IS WIT 50 CENT AND DR DRE. THAT IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH I HAVE BEEN BATTLIN ON THE WEBSITE AGAINST THEM AND ALL THEM COMPTON NIGGAZ OVER THIS BLACK WALL STREET SO I HAVE ISSUED A BATTLE CD AGAINST THEM AND ARE PUTTIN ON OUR HOTTEST ARTIST OUT THIS WAY NEW OR FAMOUS ALREADY
ONCE AGAIN ITS ON BUT ALL IS FAIR IN COMPETITION THIS AINT BEEF JUST LETTIN THEM NIGGAZ KNOW WE BOUT REPPIN WHERE WE FROM AND THIS IS DIRECT POWER STRUGGLE FOR THE WEST COAST, YEAH DR DRE AND THEM POWERFUL AND GOT MO LOOT THAN ALL OF US TOGETHER BUT SHIT MASTER P USED THIS SAME BAY AREA GAME TO MAKE ALL THEM NIGGAZ RESPECT HIS BEFORE HE EVEN GOT RICH, SO I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE BUT WE NEED TO BRING THAT ELBOW ROOM OUT THIS WAY WHERE IT BELONG THE MUTHA FUCKIN BAY AREA AND I'M RIDING TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF FOR MY BAY AREA COMRADS AS YALL CAN SEE I'M STILL ON THE FRONT LINE REPPIN TO THE FULLEST
SO ALL YALL NEED TO VISIT WWW.THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM AND REGISTER AND RIDE FOR THE BAY AREA OR WHEREEVER YOU FROM AND EMAIL THESE COWARDS DIRECT AND TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL. LOLOLOLOL BOY I BEEN ON THERE TEARING A NEW ASSHOLE IN THE COWARDS, THEY THINK I'M BY MYSELF CAUSE CATS AINT KNOW THEY UP AND RUNNING SO HERE GO THEY EMAILS THEY MAIN DUDES BEHIND THEY CAMPAINE

[email protected]
IS THE MODERATOR
[email protected]
IS GAME BIG BROTHER

I'M GLAD I FELL OUT WIT DAZ AND HALF THE SICCNESS BOARD ALREADY CAUSE THAT TAUGHT ME HOW TO FIGHT BACK WIT WORDS VIA THE NET SO I'M GAME TIGHT WIT POSTIN THE FACTS WHICH IS BURNING THEY ASS UP I BEEN ON THERE BOLO AGAINST 20 MUTHAFUCKAS WHO
DON'T EVEN KNOW GAME CAME OUT HERE TO GET PUT ON. SO GO CHECK THAT SHIT OUT ITS WAY TO FUNNY TO HEAR THESE 2004 RAP GUYS BATTLE A 12 YEAR VET.

WWW.THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM
POST HOW YOU FEEL IF YOU TIRED OF NIGGAZ RUNNING OFF WIT THIS BAY AREA GAME AND THEN ACT THEY HAD IT ALREADY

Jun 27, 2002
I'm waitin for the book with the transcripts of your I-net funk with cats all over....include it free wit the battle cd....lol

JT....your a constant source of entertainnent online....cant wait till

JT Presents Fillmoe to the World Wide Web Vol. 1

or Get Low Records Presents

From the Block to the Laptop, the Online Grind.....

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hahaha, I just posted a "History Channel" post with some OG pixs and i have already been banned...Load em up.

May 7, 2002
From GRIDE a mod on theblackwallstreet.com

well folks,im president of marketing at TheBlackWallStreet and jt wont b making a dime off of anything he puts out,and none of the sites affliated with us wont be advertising his shit,lil nigga, u saw as soon as i got up on ur shit i had ur ads removed,and whereva i see ur ads they will b removed,i might even crash ur site dog u just pissed me off,im the black inspector gadget and no1 takes food from my families mouth,i promise all my members here that wheneva i run across yo ass imma suge knight u blood and its all in writting,u aint shit but a nigga thats trying to keep yo homies below u,u dont practice what u preach.we real niggas out here if i got it my niggas got it,been in this shit too long to let a punk ass gay nigga take anything from us,TheBlackWallStreet is our shit and Blackwallstreet is history so u betta stick with get low til bleek catch up with yo ass.folks we dont support jt,get low or blackwallstreet round here,were TheBlackWallStreet and thats it,jt u betta "cut a check or suck a dick"and the dick u suck just might b ur own..

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
WHAT YOU GONE DO FIG????lol

Naw I aint gettin fucked over I'm riding it out best believe I'm about to sell 1000 more books
Because of the controversy I didn't started but I will finish it, if they only knew that my black wall street is a network company not a label they would stop in there tracks, as far as memphis bleek he carries no weight at all when them ads start poppin up wit all our albums and a congradulations to memphis bleek for signing up wit the Get Low he will be explaining his self in every magazine across the country watch and see fuck a law suit he has no records out LOL
So don't get to over juiced about it we on solid ground. THE BAY IS NOT FOR PLAY WE STAND OUR GROUND NO MATTER WHAT AND I HOPE YALL PAYIN CLOSE ATTENTION
CAUSE SHIT ABOUT TO HEAT UP, THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN NOW FOR MORE FREE PROMO IS THIS NIGGA GAME DIS ME ON WAX LIKE MAYBE THE DR DRE DETOX ALBUM OR 50 NEW ALBUM OR MAYBE THEY BLACK WALL STREET MIX CD AND THEN ILL DO 1 SONG REPLY AND KNOCK THAT NIGGA OFF HIS FEET WIT STRAIGHT FACTS NOT FAKE BATTLE RAP SHIT, REMEMBER I'M ON DEFENSE NOT OFFENSE.

May 7, 2002
Here is a flic of GRIDE

Trademark/copyright infringement is still an issue since "THE" in front of black wall street is still a blatent copy with the same artists...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Man these cats always bitin on the Bay.
Like I told my homeboy from down there, "Ya'll foos be bitin too".
Muthafucka took it to the heart but it's the damn truth.
LA muthafuckas have been bitin on the Bay for years but no one's ever made an issue out of it because we feel LA's part of the familia....(meanin it wasn't considered biting)

Well.... That shit's gonna change if these clowns gonna start acting like them East Coast artists who pretend they don't even know the Yay....

My point? You gotta give people respect if you expect to recieve it in return....

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Re: WHAT YOU GONE DO FIG????lol

getlow415 said:
as far as memphis bleek he carries no weight at all when them ads start poppin up wit all our albums and a congradulations to memphis bleek for signing up wit the Get Low he will be explaining his self in every magazine across the country watch and see fuck a law suit he has no records out LOL
So don't get to over juiced about it we on solid ground.
The new bleek cd- made CLEARLY said Get Low on the back next to Roc-A-Fella.
edit- what is everybody going to their forums and posting going to do? Its not going to change a thing, you should handle this off the net and not get others involved.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
STS STILL A FIG HATER BUT WHO CARES YOUR NOTHIN!!

Sts you should mind your own biz you have never supported me any way. Postin on their shit gives them other people opinions other than mine niggaz know the truth its all good it will be
Heard. As far as bleek and having GETLOW next to roc a fella is not GET LOW RECORDZ manufactured and distributed by roc a fella and def jam any body can put a imprint next to a company logo . And if you want the real facts it says GET LOW RECORDS COMING SOON so get it right STS and stay out of grown folks biz

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I have never supported you? LOL I used to support you until you started putting out garbage. IM saying why fuck up their message board, I post their and dont want to see 500 JT posts.

XXL:Is it true that your label, Get Low, is supposed to be Get Low East now because Cali rapper JT The Bigga Figga had the name first?

Bleek:Nah, we Get Low, DGL-Dirty Get Low. Like,Dude on the West Coast...I met up with him, he said he dropped a couple of albums under Get Low, I aint never nkow nothing about it. Im like, I dont care 'cause I dont say Get Low to sound hot, thats a way of life. So whoever represents it makes me feel proud ' cause you understand that lifestyle.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
Sts you act like you got money involved and you don't I do so fuck you and your opinion

" I post there and don't want to see 500 jt post"

Why not see 500 jt post I'm ridind for mine aint you the older guy who still lives with his mom and leases a car wit payments the size of some peoples rent???? That's where your going wrong right there you should grow up and be a big boy and get a life instead of gettin on my post and having something to say if you don't want to read jt post why you on mine?????

GET OFF MY DICK STS AKA TERRAHPATCH OUT YO ASS!!!! IF YOU KEEP RESPONDING I KNOW YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO LEAVE IT ALONE, I'M RIDING FAT RIGHT NOW MOBILE WIT MY HUSTLE COLOR SIDEKICK SO I GOT ALL DAY TO RESPOND QUIT RUNNING RUNNING UP YOUR MOMS AOL ACCOUNT YOU KNOW YOU AINT CHIPPED IN SINCE YOU BEEN COMING TO THE BOARD AND THAT AINT RIGHT LOL!1