yeah I'm back new beef BLACK WALL STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
heres that logo they was talkin about

done deal

ay jt, when that book you have came out you had a contest goin. name all of the getlow releases. post that shit up over there too.

Jan 24, 2004
see now these muthafuckas got me pisssed off and shittin for one how the fuck the game gone try and come like that i bet that boy got on his knees beggin to be on neighborhood supastarz comp that jt put out and what th fuck memp GEEK tryna colonize on mane get that shit right

THIS THE BAY. BITCH GET IT RIGH

Oct 31, 2003
I like this nigga JT i have been crackin this nigga shit since like 93 when WAX moved out here to washington and turned me on to that GLP shit i i think you do your thing homie but doin diss records wit the game you wont win EVEN if you spit all facts you should know that the consumer dont care who is tellin the truth just who make it sound better and the game is the young nigga and this game is a young mans game so if i was you i would let the nigga talk about you all he want just dont respond because if you do your gonna respond and loose the game has dre and 50 and the hottest motherfuckas in rap behind him and the BAY might think your the winner but the rest of the country will think your just some old guy tryn to make somethan out of another mans success even if its not the truth SO homie take the free publicity and ride wit it battlin the game will get you nowhere i know you put him on the first time i heard this niga was on the qb 2 compton when i was visitin the homie wax out there in 02 but you gotta remember that you probably fucked over abunch of people gettin where you are and what goes around comes around its part of life

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Cartoon.. how you say JT will get served physically ... actin like you seen him and game get down or sumpin...

JT is known to have hands and to have put handz on muthafuckaz real quick like.

lol@ this bein a "young manz" game....
actin like JT is 50 yrs old or sumpin.....

Jan 20, 2003
og MS said:
Cartoon.. how you say JT will get served physically ... actin like you seen him and game get down or sumpin...

JT is known to have hands and to have put handz on muthafuckaz real quick like.

lol@ this bein a "young manz" game....
actin like JT is 50 yrs old or sumpin.....
seriously!!

double: jt will just showcase his skills and rep the bay so shut up wit that shit already. u from washington or something so u aren't being represented here. u actin like the game is god or something!

Jan 30, 2004
JT the Bigga Figga enemies= The Game and Daz Dillinger

It seems JT is getting hated on . I think JT needs to start making his own beats and make better music than trying to rap only.
No wonder Memphis never heard of Get Low in the West Coast.

No one is really looking for Sean T beats. The public rather hear JT the Bigga Figga Beats instead.

I remember reading in one article back in the days that JT was like DJ Quick , composing and rapping .

Today JT is a has been who has no spine.

May 8, 2002
Just a opinion folks

TheBayIsTheSco said:
. u from washington or something so u aren't being represented here. u actin like the game is god or something!
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Also how am I acting like The Game is God? I said that I think Game would serve JT... and that tells you I think Game is God how? Someone doesnt feel JT and you get all serious and upset like its your brother or sum shit. Seems to me like your the unfortunate one who worships rappers.

Didnt realize JT had such a devoted fanbase:rolleyes:

Jan 20, 2003
Re: Just a opinion folks

cartoon said:
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Also how am I acting like The Game is God? I said that I think Game would serve JT... and that tells you I think Game is God how? Someone doesnt feel JT and you get all serious and upset like its your brother or sum shit. Seems to me like your the unfortunate one who worships rappers.

Didnt realize JT had such a devoted fanbase:rolleyes:
punk ass bitch! read what the fuck i wrote last time. i wasn't even talkin to your bitchass so don't come at me like that. read! i was talkin to a-wax's boy not u. the fuckin world doesn't revolve around your sorry ass. i always defend bay area rappers especially over overrated rappers like the game!

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Just a opinion folks

TheBayIsTheSco said:
. the fuckin world doesn't revolve around your sorry ass.
In my eyes it does:devious: and I GUARANTEE you wouldnt call me a punk to my face:dead: Im sure you will respond talkin all kinds of shit But enough with Internet threats Im done it was just a opinion lol

Feb 19, 2003
Shit--it seems like only yesterday that The Game had LIVE FROM COMPTON out, and he was on STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB 2. Now he signs w/ Aftermath, and he's got 50's lackeys talking for him! Is Dre whispering in The Game's ear?

I guess there's an unwritten music law which says that you only show appreciation to those who can potentially get you millions, but not those who GAVE you your start in the first place...I mean, I never even knew who The Game WAS until I bought HUSTLE RELENTLESS in June 2002! LOL!

I'm not saying The Game's not talented, but if JT's got the paperwork on him, then Figgaro deserves whatever he's entitled to get out of this...That's how a contract works--if you don't agree w/ the terms, you don't sign it in the first place.

PEACE!

Oct 31, 2003
THEBAY homie im not knockin JT at all i respect how he do things BUT LYRICALY the GAME would crush him and most of yall already know this and u must not read because i never said game was god just that in the publics eye JT will loose the battle and that dissin him would be a waste of time on his part i know what JT has done for yall out there in the bay but im gonna say it again HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU THINK HE FUCKED GETTIN WHERE HE IS TODAY its part of the business BILL GATES started out fuckin people out they ideas its the AMERICAN WAY so when it happes to you just remember that its comin back from someone you fucked over gettin to the top we all steal ideas and pieces of game from somewhere somthan all the time and for bein represented out there I COULD GIVE A FUCK because yall rap sceen is so fucked because everyone swaer they the shit and they need this to do this andf all the other bullshit if all the greats from the bay got together and was like we need to make it happen it would but niggas got egos and think they better then someone and for that reason yall arent gettin any major love the only cat from the bay right now doin BIG numbers is BASH and he had to move to get the love to get his 500 thousand so instead of knockin someone for voicin and oppinion why dont you try and change the game or just not say shit at all

Nov 28, 2002
Question

What does the beef you have with Game have to do with supporting the bay?

i support the bay more than anybody i know but i still think the game is the dopest rapper there is rite now.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
don't trip on what they say

I CAN SAY IT FOR YALL GAME IS THE SHIT HE WAS THE SHIT WHEN I MET HIM HIS STYLE AND DELIVERY WAS WHAT MADE ME FLY HIM TO FILLMOE TO GET HIM LOCKED IN WIT THIS GET LOW SHIT PERIOD!!!!!! THIS AINT ABOUT WHO'S BETTER ITS ABOUT AMNESIA???????? OH I FORGOT I GOT ON WIT FIG AND THEM GET LOW BOYS OUT IN THE BAY. IF ANY ONE HAS THE COVER OF ME GAME AND NAS THE FIRST ORIGINAL COVER WIT BLACK WALL STREET ON THE BACK HE WAS THE FIRST ARTIST I RELEASED UNDER THAT NAME SO CAN SOME ONE POST THAT UP PLEEEEEAAASE SO WE CAN CIRCULATE THAT TO SHUT CATS UP.

2ND
YALL DON'T NEED TO BE FALLIN OUT OVER THIS SHIT, PEOPLE WHO THINK I FUCKED OVER SO MANY PEOPLE GETTIN TO WHERE I'M AT LET THEM SAY WHAT THEY WANT THEY HAVE NOT SEEN 1 OF MY CONTRACTS WIT NONE OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE DONE DEALS WITH SO THEY CAN ONLY SPEAK WHAT THEY HEARD NOT WHAT THEY KNOW.

3RD
EVERYBODY KNOW THE BAY IS WHERE YOU CAN GO TO GET ON AND GET THE ATTENTION YOU NEED TO MAKE SOME KIND OF IMPACT, THE L.A. SCENE IS NOT A PLACE WHERE INDEPENDENTS CAN GET A MAJOR PUSH TO GET RECOGNIZED THE BAY IS WHERE THAT HAPPENS.

4TH
IT MIGHT LOOK NEGATIVE WHAT THEY ARE SAYIN ABOUT ME BUT EVERY KNOCK IS A BOOST, FROM BLEEK TO DAZ TO GAME AND HIS PEOPLE NO MATTER THEY SAY THE TRUTH IS WHAT THIS UNIVERSE IS BUILT ON AND A LIE HAS NO REAL FOUNDATION
AND CAN NOT SURVIVE SO GIVE IT TIME
AND THE WHOLE HIP HOP WORLD WILL SEE.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I WANT TO SEE
GAME TAKE IT TO THE TOP I'M SO GLAD THAT SOMEONE I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH GET THAT EXPOSURE AT THE TOP
CAUSE IT ONLY HELPS US ON THE BOTTOM
AND GIVES US THAT EXTRA BOOST TO KEEP HANDLING OUR BIZNESS UNTIL ITS OUR TIME TO REACH THE TOP BUT TO HAVE PATIENTS UNTIL IT DOES. SO ALL MY FOLKS THAT GOT LOVE FOR ME LETS HANDLE OUR BIZ AND WE WILL GET WHAT EVER THE LORD HAS FOR US PLEASE BELIEVE IT DESTINY IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!