yeah I'm back new beef BLACK WALL STREET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
burnrubberz said:
Gride is throwing up a retarded looking West Side sign up. It looks like Handyman throwing up the Westside.
LMFAO! His fingers have a "deformed" look--the ring and middle fingers aren't supposed to stretch over top of each other THAT much!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PEACE!

Oct 31, 2003
Yall niggas is takin this shit to FAR this shit is crazy THE WEST dont get no love and then when nigas do get a lil bit of love we fight wit eachother and yall wonder why the game dont give the WEST NO LOVE because the WEST dont give the WEST no love these atlanta nigas is sellin all these records and because they all stick together because if 1 is gettin money they all gettin money but all anyone care about out here is who is harder then who and who can get the most money doin nothin man get real yall JT you should really feel stupid on here fightin wit niggas and your supposed to be a legend nigga you give out your address like you really just want to make enamies nigga this shit is the fuckin interenet people who be on here sayin nothin for no reason have no life dont keep feedin the flame nigga put it out and move on your supposed to be the bigger man bein in the game so long and knowin so much your not super thug nigga be real i dont know you personally but i know that there will always be someone harder whois gonna wanna test a nigga for thinkin he to tough so remember that you can be touched nigga they got pac they got biggie and they were both bigger then you will ever be OMIE WE as black people/minoritys in the united states need to stick together because its bad enough they make it hard for us to be successful but then when we get a lil success we have to fight eachother along with WHITE AMERICA nothin against the white folks on the siccness but most of yalll know what i mean

Mar 8, 2003
man....i think this gone turn into West vs East all over again

JT vs Game(that nigga might yell out compton but his ass STAY on the eastcoast)
Yuk n Cbo and Smurf vs G Unit

i mean the shit is gettin fierce. Even though i aint like JT music and he think im a damn hater. Im ridin bay area on this cause im dead serious this shit aint comedy. This shit is gonna lead to niggas from other areas NOT FUCKIN with collabs and networkin simply cause the Bay/West coast fuckin with other rappers and deals n shit.

Yesir Yesir. Bay Area

K

KAH

gay ride u funny ass lookin retard do us all a favor & never throw up the west side again. Fuck that bitch ass bws board pussies can't handle the truth they banned me from it.

Feb 19, 2003
KAH said:
gay ride u funny ass lookin retard do us all a favor & never throw up the west side again. Fuck that bitch ass bws board pussies can't handle the truth they banned me from it.
That's about it. One thing I'll say for the Siccness in general: at least the moderators here (on BART and the other Siccness forums) aren't censors...They let both the positive AND the negative posters have their say on here.

I suspect that a lot of posts that might have been favorable to JT were deleted on that Black Wall Street board...

PEACE!

Aug 18, 2002
BLACKLUNG said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH
It wasn't that funny homie.....plus it's funkin w/ the screen.

All this corny back & forth shit from those of us who shouldn't make it our business anymore is not helping.

Feb 5, 2003
Re: Re: Just a opinion folks

TheBayIsTheSco said:
punk ass bitch! read what the fuck i wrote last time. i wasn't even talkin to your bitchass so don't come at me like that. read! i was talkin to a-wax's boy not u. the fuckin world doesn't revolve around your sorry ass. i always defend bay area rappers especially over overrated rappers like the game!
you`re a bitch....defend that!

Jan 20, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Just a opinion folks

WAX FASE said:
you`re a bitch....defend that!
u r overrated! i dont' know why u always run your mouth like u r fuckin running shit everywhere. u aint shit and never will be shit. keep worrying about people dl your shit even though no one on kazaa could even find your fuckin name there. all u do is talk shit to fans on here, it's hilarious. i was never even talkin to your bitchass anyways. i'm thru wasting my precious time on your dumbass, i'm out lol