YA BOY Signed/Signing With AKONs Konvict Muzik?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2008
Ya Boy's personal DJ/Producer Digital Product said Ya Boy recently had a meeting with Konvict Muzik artists & producers (Akon, T-Pain, Red Cafe, etc) in Miami and hinted at us seeing Ya Boy with a Konvict chain swinging in the future.

"While he was also there he made a stop over at .... uh ohhhhh.... Akon's crib where Red Cafe , T-Pain and other Konvict producers and artist were. (Could we see a Konvict chain swinging from Ya Boy's neck soon!?)

I (Digital Product) recent sat down with YB to preview some of his ALBUM music and wow....this is not any mixtape material (not saying mixtape material is bad) , but you can definitely hear this on the radio. Production from who! I cant say yet but its heavy producers from the west coast to the east and down south. Lets just say YB is going to the make Cali. very proud!"

Nov 5, 2004
Nice to hear.

Hopefully this YB will crush the other YB, Yung Bitch, I mean Yung Berg.

That fuck is one of the most annoying fucks on planet earth.

Jan 28, 2006
Ya Boy would crush the competition with Akon and T-Pain on the hook. Damn If this true Ya Boy is about to blow up.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Red Cafe got money he pay for all his own shit.

It seems alot of the people at Konvict are tax write off.

Thay have signed way too many people.

Something ain't right over there.

I hope Ya Boy gets what he deserves, but I know at lease 3 cats they just signed.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
yung berg has been on enough "hits" for you to not be able to front like you don't know who dude is, like him or not ... if you don't know who he is by now, you are not in tune.
I'm telling the truth, I haven't listened to the radio in about a year or two. When I get in my car it's set to the CD player at all times, when I'm in someone else's car I never pay attention to the music if they're on KMEL or 94.9. And I could give 5 fucks about being in tune with what little girls feel they can dance to.