YA BOY Signed/Signing With AKONs Konvict Muzik?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2007
IM NOT HATIN' BUT...THE CATS THATS AT THE TOP OF THE BAY AREA GAME WIT THEY MUSIC CANT THEY SEE THAT ALL CATS IS DOING IS SIGNING EM AND HOLD EM HOSTAGE AND NEVER PUTTING EM OUT. THEY GET SIGNED THEN YOU DONT HEAR FROM EM ANYMORE. THEY'D BE BETTER OFF BY THEMSELVES...MY OPINION...

CLYDE CARSON
FAB
ETC ETC...

May 5, 2005
LOL none of this shit matters. When will you learn. Let me guess he'll be on "Konvict" for 3 years and nothing will happen. It will take over 2 years for an album to come out then it will keep getting pushed back. This shit is all broken dreams.

Jan 22, 2007
I'm telling the truth, I haven't listened to the radio in about a year or two. When I get in my car it's set to the CD player at all times, when I'm in someone else's car I never pay attention to the music if they're on KMEL or 94.9. And I could give 5 fucks about being in tune with what little girls feel they can dance to.
Word!!!

Jul 1, 2008
I'm telling the truth, I haven't listened to the radio in about a year or two. When I get in my car it's set to the CD player at all times, when I'm in someone else's car I never pay attention to the music if they're on KMEL or 94.9. And I could give 5 fucks about being in tune with what little girls feel they can dance to.
Stop lying man you know u see yung berg on girls myspace pages and youtubes damn nigga

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
I DONT EXACTLY THINK KONVICT IS THE RIGHT MOVE CUZ NOWADAYS, A GOOD AMOUNT OF ARTISTS ARE BEING SIGNED TO KONVICT AND WE NEVER HEAR OF THEM FOR A GOOD ASS MINUTE..

BUT PROPS TO HIM, WHATEVER HE WANTS TO DO

Jul 1, 2008
I DONT EXACTLY THINK KONVICT IS THE RIGHT MOVE CUZ NOWADAYS, A GOOD AMOUNT OF ARTISTS ARE BEING SIGNED TO KONVICT AND WE NEVER HEAR OF THEM FOR A GOOD ASS MINUTE..

BUT PROPS TO HIM, WHATEVER HE WANTS TO DO
i think its what you make it... if ya boy push his shit you will hear it but if you what for your label to get you out there we wont hear yo ass. take note from kanye west he paid for his own video to get on and he was sign to the rock. niggas need to know that no other man or woman cares about your career as much as you dude. point blank. why spend money on you if you wont spend it on yo self.

good look ya boy show these niggas how to do it

Dec 2, 2006
ya boy got spits.

i think its what you make it... if ya boy push his shit you will hear it but if you what for your label to get you out there we wont hear yo ass. take note from kanye west he paid for his own video to get on and he was sign to the rock. niggas need to know that no other man or woman cares about your career as much as you dude. point blank. why spend money on you if you wont spend it on yo self.

good look ya boy show these niggas how to do it
but most dont got money to do what kanye did or rather spend it on material things instead of investing in themselves. but ya boy could make somebody some money, theres no doubt about that imo.

Nov 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
but most dont got money to do what kanye did or rather spend it on material things instead of investing in themselves. but ya boy could make somebody some money, theres no doubt about that imo.
now a days all ya boy needs is a strong internet campaign youtube imeen and myspace he dont need much money to push nothing im sure he can get someone to shoot a video for free.

Dec 2, 2006
that can get a rapper noticed and signed.

now a days all ya boy needs is a strong internet campaign youtube imeen and myspace he dont need much money to push nothing im sure he can get someone to shoot a video for free.
but your career cannot depend on that.anything "free" will be just that. if he signed to konvict a free video will get him dropped quicker than a bag of bricks. i think ya boy can hit mainstream lyrically, but theres alot more to the business than that. money seperates successful artists from the my space rappers. .

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
na na na konvict aint the label real talk it works for certain artists not an artist of his caliber!!! i feel they going to try and change his whole sound!!! no feelin that move