YA BOY Signed/Signing With AKONs Konvict Muzik?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Kardinall Offishall is the fuckin shit.

I was surprised as hell to see his ass on tv and shit with his new single, that dude is or was underground, at least in the US. He's probably seen everywhere in Canada though.

His album Firestarter from 2002 shits on like 99% of anything that came out of the Bay since 2002.

For the people that mentioned Kardinal, has he released anything since Firestarter?

I bump that shit till this day. People are always amazed, like "who is that"?

Nov 5, 2004
Dude is dope...

He has a new mixtape out right now with Clinton Sparks in advance of his Not 4 Sale album.

Here's the mixtape link... http://www.sendspace.com/file/0fbrx5
Shit, thanks! I am DLing right now.

He had Do The Right Thing mixtape with Clinton too, good mixtape.
Oh alright, so he hasn't released an actual album since 02 then?

Oh shit, nevermind, he came out w/ one in 05. I just checked amazon. I gotta cop that shit.

Jan 18, 2006
Well actually for the most part its true but the biggest part about him signing with Konivct Music is 100% false and NOT gonna happen. Something else has popped up that is WAYYYYYYYYYYY bigger then that
right on for letting us know the deal. I agree with you Hurrache except for Mess being better then Ya Boy, FUCK NO. Also 40 cal and Papoose are kinda weak but thats just my opinion. You were just making a point I realize that. Its all good if folks arent feeling Ya Boy but i know hes better then a lot of the rappers that some of yall like so some of yall need to chill with all the hate

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
maaan

I didn't really read shit in this thread... but I'll just I'm not gonna believe any Bay artists are getting signed to majors until I see them drop an album on a major

and I won't really give a fuck until I see them gettin major spins on BET/MTV and national exposure because of it

Even if he was to get signed he'll just get put aside forever... maybe make a couple mixtape appearances and never drop a major album

not trying to hate... just sayin that's how it seems to work for Bay cats these days

as long as they got good music comin out I could give a fuck... independent or major... it's whatever