YA BOY Signed/Signing With AKONs Konvict Muzik?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Yall up here arguing over a message board rumor.

It hasnt been officially announced that ya boy is signed to the label. Just bc he was wearing a chain dont mean he was on the label. lol. Someone couldve let him rock that real quick

Feb 8, 2003
yung berg has been on enough "hits" for you to not be able to front like you don't know who dude is, like him or not ... if you don't know who he is by now, you are not in tune.

That Yung Berg nigga only been on that RAY j song and that sexy lady bullshit with that homo with the mohawk singing the chorus and he made a couple youtube videos dissing Bow Wow. Aint nobody on that Lil Zane knock off. Lil Zane needs to beat his ass for stealing his year 2000 swagger

Feb 12, 2006
That Yung Berg nigga only been on that RAY j song and that sexy lady bullshit with that homo with the mohawk singing the chorus and he made a couple youtube videos dissing Bow Wow. Aint nobody on that Lil Zane knock off. Lil Zane needs to beat his ass for stealing his year 2000 swagger
bitches love that song tho...bitches be on some weak shit sometimes

Feb 8, 2003
:hurt:

kardinal who?

ya boy >>> _________ <<< INSERT YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST

NAW'

To me I always thought Ya Boy was bitting east coasts style style

Jr writer >>>>ya boy

Crooked I>>>>ya boy

Papoose>>>ya boy

40 Cal>>>>>ya boy

Busta Rhymes>>ya boy

Messy Marv>>>ya boy

yukmouth>>>ya boy

T.I>>>>ya boy

Ludcris>>>>ya boy

Nas>>>>ya boy

The Game>>>>ya boy

Bun B>>>>ya boy

I can name for weeks

May 5, 2005
Kardinal Offishal started off as an underground/Battle Rapper. He will destroy Ya Boy. Yall some god damn groupies. Not to mention he can rap about other shit than glocks and blocks.

Feb 25, 2006
YA BOY GOT TALENT WITH CLEVER RHYMES AND WORD PLAY..AINT HEARD TOO MUCH OF KARDINAL EXCEPT FOR THAT TRACK HE GOT OUT, WHICH I AINT FEELIN..YA BOY AINT A BATTLE RAPPER/FREESTYLER, BUT HE GOT SKILLS WITH A PAPER AND PEN

Feb 25, 2006
NAW'

To me I always thought Ya Boy was bitting east coasts style style

Jr writer >>>>ya boy

Crooked I>>>>ya boy

Papoose>>>ya boy

40 Cal>>>>>ya boy

Busta Rhymes>>ya boy

Messy Marv>>>ya boy

yukmouth>>>ya boy

T.I>>>>ya boy

Ludcris>>>>ya boy

Nas>>>>ya boy

The Game>>>>ya boy

Bun B>>>>ya boy

I can name for weeks
DON'T AGREE WITH UR LIST..WE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES IN MUSIC

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
Ya Boy's personal DJ/Producer Digital Product said Ya Boy recently had a meeting with Konvict Muzik artists & producers (Akon, T-Pain, Red Cafe, etc) in Miami and hinted at us seeing Ya Boy with a Konvict chain swinging in the future.

"While he was also there he made a stop over at .... uh ohhhhh.... Akon's crib where Red Cafe , T-Pain and other Konvict producers and artist were. (Could we see a Konvict chain swinging from Ya Boy's neck soon!?)

I (Digital Product) recent sat down with YB to preview some of his ALBUM music and wow....this is not any mixtape material (not saying mixtape material is bad) , but you can definitely hear this on the radio. Production from who! I cant say yet but its heavy producers from the west coast to the east and down south. Lets just say YB is going to the make Cali. very proud!"

FALSE!