X raided ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
not to sound like a nonbeliever, i just aint gettin my hopes up

i heard clips of that last x release wit loki an was disapointed, i duno if loki an x will be a good mix an i fear he may ruin good x songs

nmaybe a couple years from now ill cop the ignition cd as a sleeper an slap it hard but as of now i wasnbt diggin what i heard

Feb 2, 2006
x raided - fuckin wit a psycho is the hardest song ever
i used to get all tweaked out and bump that song 10 15 times in a row

Jun 10, 2002
^^^^true dat. Money talks. Lets put it this way, if you got a lot of money you can get away with alot more opposed to someone who is without money.

X is definitely better than 99% of the rappers out right now, imo. He spit that real shit, dat gangsta shit, he touches on a variety of different things, and he got major versatility in his flow.

I watch that freestyle battlin contest on mtv sometimes, i think its called Fight Night or some shit. I can just imagine how X would thrash anybody tryna compete. Da only person i think that could compete w/X on the battle tip is Lynch.

But yeah X need to get out soon, and the only way to help is by coppin anythang new that comes out the blocstar camp. I'll do my part by gettin the new cd's comin out, but I will not buy any new Loki material. He sucks.

Jun 10, 2002
lmao @ dude saying black leaders should step up for x...lmao...all i can say...lmmfao.
OK..............White leaders should step up for X??? Or no.........I know................MEXICAN LEADERS SHOULD STEP IT UP FOR X!!!!!!

because that makes more sense than what evil genius originally posted.

May 11, 2002
Wow, do you all think some high powered black figure is going to come out and represent X? I dont think so, not even one bit. The only people who will step up for X are his family and friends.

May 30, 2006
The right people like a few I named possibly would. Esp if they got a chance 2 talk 2 X directly. What were the chances of a person hollering @ Tookie Williams & gettin him some exposure? Anything is possible. Cats gotta think positive but realistic. I didn't say Oprah or Rev. Sharpton. I said cats like Dick Gregory, Michael Eric Dyson etc. Them dudes respect hip hop & respect the streets & get respect from the masses.