X raided ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
i think he gotta be talkin to SOMEBODY

and that SOMEBODY should at least give the fans an update...

no matter who it be. if yo ass aint got a computer u better take ur ass to starbucks and ask a white girl to use her laptop.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I wish I had the money and infulence to get him out right now. And if I ever do come into some money. That's what I would invest in. The Sac -Town rappers that deserve way more attention than the mainstream Cali rappers out right now. But Evil Genius is right X needs more support from blacc leaders or blacc people with power and infulence.:siccness:

Mar 20, 2007
geaa in read sum shit in an old murder dogg mag(98) ithink it wuz. it saud sum shit like he wuz gonna be released in 7yrz shit it been pats 7. n still nuthang. enebody not ene new info. o yea i herad the last album he put out wit loki wuz garbage.

Apr 8, 2005
If 100K is what it takes then they need to drop the book he was writing, back 2 back albums & a DVD. Anything that'll get some money up. The people working with X need 2 market his name more. Get him some interviews with respected journalist like Larry King, Barbara Walters etc. Get him on 60 minutes. These media outlets will give X some exposure even if they don't feel any sympathy for dude. People like Michael Eric Dyson, Maxine Waters,Quency Jones & people of power need 2 get involved. Davey D(the hip hop historian, not the bitch ass radio DJ) need 2 speak on X-Loc 2 the masses so his story can be heard. Its bigger then just X-Raided fans. The fans are not stronger then the politics of this shit.
lmao, id like to see x raided roast bill orielly

May 30, 2006
its funny how they talk about these rappers that have been in jail or are going to jail but you dont never hear nothing about raided.
I use 2 say that all the time. They wouldn't even mention BG Knocc-Out. I know BGKO career is short as far as the shit he's released but they still talk about Chi Ali. Come'on now.

Mar 26, 2007
Everything Evil has said is positive towards X and I agree.

Last time I heard X wifey was giving updates right here on siccness, but that was a while ago.

May 23, 2006
Yo i asked Loki when X-Raided was getting out and this is what he had to say, we'll get him out in the next few years, homie. i just cant say exactly when, feel me? we keep dropping records, for now, & stay focused, the rest will come. stay tuned...

May 30, 2006
X-Raided..... Don't really know if Sicx has chance @ poraled. He's been buried under a rock ever since he went under. No one ever seems to really speak out about his condition & everything-the people who know a thing or two about his situation. I don't even know what prison he's locked up @.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
sicx situation is so controversial dont really anybody wanna talk about it

awesome rapper thats all i gotta say

an x...damn, can we get this guy a get outa jail card i mean shit!