X raided ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
he was supposed to be working on a book and also the unforgiven volume 2 has there been any updates on these projects?any feed back is appreciated.also what happened to that guy that confessed to x's crime?

May 2, 2002
We heard X was getting out of jail years ago, his fam said it would take 100,000s of dollars to get him out

I dont think he will be getting out anytime soon

SHit what happened to the FREE XRAIDED campaign, i hate how nothing goes down for X

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit...cats need to network an help get this guy outa jail

X could blow the west up an also show how corrupt our government is to people

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah I herd raided was supposed to be gettin out soon.But I didnt here it was gonna take 100,000s of racks.If thats the case I dont think will see him out any time soon.But shit you never know.

May 30, 2006
If 100K is what it takes then they need to drop the book he was writing, back 2 back albums & a DVD. Anything that'll get some money up. The people working with X need 2 market his name more. Get him some interviews with respected journalist like Larry King, Barbara Walters etc. Get him on 60 minutes. These media outlets will give X some exposure even if they don't feel any sympathy for dude. People like Michael Eric Dyson, Maxine Waters,Quency Jones & people of power need 2 get involved. Davey D(the hip hop historian, not the bitch ass radio DJ) need 2 speak on X-Loc 2 the masses so his story can be heard. Its bigger then just X-Raided fans. The fans are not stronger then the politics of this shit.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
If 100K is what it takes then they need to drop the book he was writing, back 2 back albums & a DVD. Anything that'll get some money up. The people working with X need 2 market his name more. Get him some interviews with respected journalist like Larry King, Barbara Walters etc. Get him on 60 minutes. These media outlets will give X some exposure even if they don't feel any sympathy for dude. People like Michael Eric Dyson, Maxine Waters,Quency Jones & people of power need 2 get involved. Davey D(the hip hop historian, not the bitch ass radio DJ) need 2 speak on X-Loc 2 the masses so his story can be heard. Its bigger then just X-Raided fans. The fans are not stronger then the politics of this shit.
real talk.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
@Evil thats real shit right there folks.But aint nobody gonna kick up dust like that for a gangbangin rapper.Them two nouns used to discribe "X" alone fuck up his chances for any of those ppl you named to want to help him.Its sad but true and dude gots hella talent its a shame we might not ever hear some music from raided out of a real studio.If we did hed be hurtin fellings for real.

May 30, 2006
The hip hop community is one species but respected hip hop actavist & politicians who support hardcore rap & the people of the streets can really help. Tookie Willaims went down for a crime just as worse as X but people gained sympathy for dude cuz he showed he changed his life. Its not all about X's music. Its about helping a man who has changed his life. X-Raided is a really intelligent dude & self educated. If any of the people I mentioned got a chance 2 speak with him I'm sure they'll voach 4 his character & things will change.

When I hear people talking about X on here all I here is people wanting him 2 be free so he can drop some music. I want that too but its bigger then that. He seems 2 have changed his life around & these album sales aren't gonna put up no real money cuz it cost too much 2 put these albums out & there not recouping enough money 2 put it back into his legal fees. These black leaders like Dick Gregory & the others I mentioned are the best chances @ Raided getting the proper support. The white media looks @ hip hop as one big nigga & Raided needs support from blacks who can challenge politics & the white masses.

Sep 28, 2006
I agree with alot of what Evil genius is sayin, especially about how X could blow up with the proper support. I've heard it's alot more than 100 grand, though. I've heard closer to300-600 grand. Maybe that's changed. (And it's not to bail X out. It's for his super attorney.) But even at those numbers, as much money as some of these dudes are spendin on their jewelry and "whips". I can't believe a J Prince, Yukmouth, Dr. Dre, or a 100 other dudes with crazy loot, doesn't have the vision to get this guy out. I'm also surprised that his story hasn't seen more attention. I bet a new album would help. Dude is a "real" good guy, imo, and shoulda been released on time served long ago. Lookin forward to that Unforgiven v.2 Assisted Suicide. Free "Anerae Brown" bka X-mothafuckin-Raided.

May 30, 2006
X gets major support from his fans but what the fuck iz that? Man, black leaders & even non black leaders need 2 step in & participate in helping the cause. People like Oprah who white America loves & respects would never do it cuz of the type of music he does & the crime it self. Plus X-Raided is an underground rapper so that automatically makes him an underdog & making gangsta rap makes him an even bigger underdog. Dude iz the truth on the mic no doubt but fuck the music for right now. We need figures outside of rap to step in just like Tookie had someone out side of the streets vouching 4 him.

Apr 4, 2006
its funny how they talk about these rappers that have been in jail or are going to jail but you dont never hear nothing about raided.i think he needs to get an immortal technique in his corner someone who can get his story out to the masses.

Mar 13, 2003

Real chop!!!!