X raided ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2005
X gets major support from his fans but what the fuck iz that? Man, black leaders & even non black leaders need 2 step in & participate in helping the cause. People like Oprah who white America loves & respects would never do it cuz of the type of music he does & the crime it self. Plus X-Raided is an underground rapper so that automatically makes him an underdog & making gangsta rap makes him an even bigger underdog. Dude iz the truth on the mic no doubt but fuck the music for right now. We need figures outside of rap to step in just like Tookie had someone out side of the streets vouching 4 him.
From his song every bitch -Every Bitch "And Oprah winfrey youll get you ass whooped/ ya betta kepp fuccin wit a cookbook" So yeah there wont be any oprah

Apr 6, 2005
I agree with alot of what Evil genius is sayin, especially about how X could blow up with the proper support. I've heard it's alot more than 100 grand, though. I've heard closer to300-600 grand. Maybe that's changed. (And it's not to bail X out. It's for his super attorney.)
Yeah I herd raided was supposed to be gettin out soon.But I didnt here it was gonna take 100,000s of racks.
We heard X was getting out of jail years ago, his fam said it would take 100,000s of dollars to get him out
please show me where it says $________ can get you out of a 30 year prison sentence. i dont know where some of you get this shit. seriously.

May 30, 2006
so you're saying midway through a murder rap if you get together a bundle and get a lawyer that buys you a get out of jail card? come on now :mad:

"hey heres 100,000 can i get out of jail now?"
- "sure!"
I don't think its like that. Even with the lawyer its not certain that he'll get out but if its true they need 100k then I'm sure the case was that no lawyer will touch his case unless they came with 100k up front. There will be additional fees as they go back 2 court etc. but they prolly need 100k before a high caliber lawyer will even give them any play @ all. Even with a Johnny Cochran/Bruce Cutler type lawyer he won't be out right away if everything goes well. Appeals don't go through overnight. That's like a divorce & child support. That shit don't go through overnight. Its a process. Multiple court dates & a lot of politics to go through. Appeals take even longer a lot of the time.

Nov 9, 2007
This Ace, COO of Bloc Star Entertainment and X-Raided's business partner. I talk to him almost daily. Currently we are working on a number of projects with newly signed Sacramento Area rappers as well as a possible X-Raided Mixtape. As far as his release from prison, the co-defendant in his case was found guilty of the crime X was incarcerated for so X is in the process of getting a good defense attorney to file an appeal.

www.blocstarentertainment.com will be up within the month and will have weekly blogs and podcasts with X spitting verses. Any other questions you have, send me a message.

You guys talking about someone bringing X out of the underground......I'm bout to do it!

May 30, 2006
lmao @ dude saying black leaders should step up for x...lmao...all i can say...lmmfao.
Okay.... why don't u drop some suggestions instead of laughing. Ur the only one that finds this shit funny. If Michael Eric Dyson, Dick Gregory & others can step up for the young cats in hip hop & street cats out there why wouldn't they step up for X. U act like I said Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. I mentioned balck leaders that get respect from the masses but but don't shoot down hip hop & street niggaz @ the same time.

Nov 9, 2007
please dont drop a mixtape...how bout a real x album (with good production)?
It's not going to be a quote un-quote mix-tape. It's going to be all new songs by X-Raided but he may have our new artists on there as well. We are working on a new X-raided album but security on him is tight right now, even with legal visitations.

In the meantime, I suggest you log onto www.blocstarentertainment.com once the website goes live and check out his weekly podcasts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
so you're saying midway through a murder rap if you get together a bundle and get a lawyer that buys you a get out of jail card? come on now :mad:

"hey heres 100,000 can i get out of jail now?"
- "sure!"
Dude shut your fucking mouth, you got no idea what your talking about, just shut up, ok? your small mind cant comprehend it.

Apr 6, 2005
hahaha i got the firestarter all riled up. please explain to me how $_____ can make a 30 year prison sentence go away and get you out of jail. examples, too, clown. this is going to be fun.

May 30, 2006
hahaha i got the firestarter all riled up. please explain to me how $_____ can make a 30 year prison sentence go away and get you out of jail. examples, too, clown. this is going to be fun.
This is the United States Of America & money talks. C-Murder was CONVICTED of first degree murder & with enough money put up & the right defense attorny he was released & granted a new trial. The goverment is about money & with the right amount a nigga get his freedom again & C had only been locked up 4 like 2 or 3 years into his sentence. Pac had only did a year before Suge got him out & that was all money that did it.