Who believes in GOD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

• YES

Votes: 80 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was going to minor in that, but I chose Sociology...they're the same amount of credits....lol...sociology was definitely the right choice for me...

Jan 23, 2007
i beleive in god cuz i can feel him and i talk to him...but ive been really questioning some things in the bible lately...i find it hard to believe that the bible as we know it today is as it was intended to be...one thing i have to say is hell is hot and forever...if you know about hell i dont see how you can be comfortable knowng that if you are wrong about religion or god you will be there forever...and to the people that say no are you honestly 100% sure i mean you gotta question that sometimes?

Nov 30, 2006
The Red Sin said:
Question, how many of you guys have taken a religion course in college or community college?
Here's a good point, if you dont get a man made peice of paper then people act like your not smart.

For everybody who says I'm an idiot and believe in college, I have a degree. Real talk

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Mr.REE said:
He's got me out of all kinds of shit it's not even funny..... I made him a promise and I broke it and that's why I'm so close to the devil right now....I put this on everything, I !!KNOW!! GOD is real. I !!KNOW!! the devils real too. I've seen what both can do.
WOW BUT YOU DO COKE AND PILLS BUT BELIEVE IN GOD?HAHAHAHAHHA RIGHTTT!!!!

May 30, 2006
IMO there iz intellligent life on every planet & out of thiz solar system. I don't have proof of it but what sense would it be 4 there 2 be only one planet with a living species?

I am a true believer in GOD. I grew up in a Pentacostal church but I am Non Denomination. I use 2 attend church with my ex-wife back when we were 2gether. She waz Baptist & I use 2 alwayz bump headz with those people @ her church cuz honestly........alot of them were full of shit. But I listen 2 people from all backgrounds. I take a lil bit from each....even a Satanist. I'm not a Satanist but I atleast here what they gotta say. A lot of people may not agree with some of my beliefs but I atleast want them 2 hear what I'm saying.

Now the bible on the other hand iz extremly tricky. Way too many people have misinterpeted the bible & fucked there lives up. The bible iz written in code & u gotta decipher so much & a lot of people seem 2 just twist it into there own words then spread that shit 2 everyone else.

Mar 12, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
Now the bible on the other hand iz extremly tricky. Way too many people have misinterpeted the bible & fucked there lives up. The bible iz written in code & u gotta decipher so much & a lot of people seem 2 just twist it into there own words then spread that shit 2 everyone else.
That's the problem in life, people want a quick solution, but lack the virtues to achieve the solution.

Aug 11, 2003
I can't believe in god no matter what.

I have tied church.. praying.. Just looking for him.. but nothing..

Its like I want to believe in somthing.. but theres nothing to believe in. He hasnt givein me 1 reason to believe hes there. people say shit like
"but hes god. He shouldnt have to do anything to show you hes here" Or "You dont question god" blah blah blah.. What the fuck for 1.. The bible is like a a ficton book. snakes talking water walking.. Died for OUR sins..

I believe there was a jesus.. but I believe the people who followed him made a bunch of shit up or He was a wacko... anyway.. I think he was like MLK and tied to teach peace love and shit.. and the romans Killed him.. History repeats itself

Fuck i gotta go ill finsih but i dont want to lose what i wrote

Constant contradictions

May 30, 2006
Speakin of church......one thing I really can't stand iz fake azz people who only go 2 church on Christmas, Easter & Mothers Day. My motto iz thiz, "if I didn't go last Sunday then I aint going thiz Sunday". Mothafuckaz are so phony when they pull that stunt. Some people act like going 2 church=going 2 Heaven. Just cuz u into church don't mean your into GOD. Me & my ex-wife would alwayz bump headz on certain things like Easter basketz. When I waz growing up i alwayz got an Easter basket & a Easter outfit. When I became a adult I realized it was bullshit. I never have/will buy my kid a Easter basket. That iz one area me & her mother would bump headz. Rain Deers & Santa Clause during Christmas. Her mother celebrates those holidayz like that but I'm totally against it. I do thw traditional holidayz but hate how they have commercialized holidayz. It doesn't teach kidz the real meaning of the holiday.

I'm also tired of seeing these pix of a white Jesus when it haz been proven that he had dark skin & nappy azz hair. One thing about white folkz iz with all the proof in the world they will never come 2 believe that they are praying 2 a black GOD. A black GOD doesn't seem 2 be realistic 2 them.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I reckon people look for codes in the bible because the raw wording, is not comforting to them.. So you're looking for a blanket.

^^ I just had a go at a 2-0-Sixx post lol..

Foreal, what about dinosaurs, pre-evolutionary remains, the sparseness of the UNIVERSE. There is something out there, though I'm sure it's not a giant guy with a beard. Doesn't mean you can't have faith now..

Mar 12, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
Some people act like going 2 church=going 2 Heaven. Just cuz u into church don't mean your into GOD.
That's true, I don't go to church, but I try my best to do good, and meditate on his word.
I'm also tired of seeing these pix of a white Jesus when it haz been proven that he had dark skin & nappy azz hair. One thing about white folkz iz with all the proof in the world they will never come 2 believe that they are praying 2 a black GOD. A black GOD doesn't seem 2 be realistic 2 them.
True, but how do you define a "black God"? African, Indigenousness peoples or what?
I reckon people look for codes in the bible because the raw wording, is not comforting to them.. So you're looking for a blanket.
Exactly, patients and faith are virtues, if you don't have either of them along with an open mind to look for the truth, there's no point. The lack of determination, patients, faith and open mind, corrodes the heart, mind and soul. People want results within the next day or week, but in terms of understanding the full grasp of a religion, it takes many suns and moons to get there.

May 30, 2006
I mean Christ had dark skin but weather he was Arabian, African or whatever I really don't know.

I remember when the movie The Passion of Christ came out I would people made that shit out 2 be a masterpeice then when I finally seen it I waz left sitting in my living room staring @ the end credits asking myself "iz that it". Don't get me wrong it was a good movie but way overratted IMO. Even Mel Gibson when out of hiz way 2 find a white cast. Now truth be told if that movie would of came out with a entire black cast all u would of seen was white people protesting & the media saying it waz contraversia based on the grounds that there waz a movie based on Christ with a cast full of niggaz.

When the movie first came out I waz the only person I know who spoke out about them not using a dark skin cast. No one else I knew seemed 2 care. It just seemed 2 me that blacks have all been programmed in America 2 just only follow the teachings & philosiphy based on western standards. These are Just my beliefs & opinions though.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
jt2218 said:
exactly.... for all we know the bible was written by Jesus "groupies".... imagine if Pac lived back then and his "groupies" wrote a book... i think it would be very possible for it to escalate into a religious following
THE FUCKING BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY JESUS GROUPIES.

And his name...is NOT Jesus Christ. All you fucking people that call him that, way to go fucking his shit up!

How many of you stupid shits think Jesus was white with long brown hair?

Some of you fucking people need to open your eyes and minds to the world outside of you.

JESUS WASN'T CHRISTIAN. HE DIDN'T WRITE THE BIBLE. THAT SHIT WAS WRITTEN QUITE A WHILE AFTER HE DIED...OH SAY...A HUNDRED OR TWO YEARS...

NOT TO MENTION...THE ROMAN EMPEROR CONSTANTINE...MADE CHRISTIANITY THE OFFICIAL RELIGION OF ROME BECAUSE THE CHRISTIANS WERE KILLING OFF THE OTHER RELIGIONS. AND BECAUSE IT WAS A RELIGION WHERE YOU COULD BE A DOUCHE BAG, AND SAY SORRY AND BE FORIGVEN...HE DID ALL THIS SHIT ON HIS DEATH BED TO BE FORGIVEN SINCE HE WAS SUCH A DICK.

IT'S POLITICS AND CONTROL PEOPLE. GET WITH IT.

You people dont' know SHIT about your religions.

Not to mention, I don't think any of you have any FUCKING idea what "god" would be, if there was one.

:siccness:

Status
Not open for further replies.