Who believes in GOD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

• YES

Votes: 80 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
U say that u believe the first humans were black but Adam & Eve were not black. Now come again cuz that doesn't make any sense 2 me.
according to the Christian religion, the first humans were Adam & Eve, rite... and u look @ any painting of them and it will not show them as being black. whereas scientifically, the first humans were black.

The Evil Genius said:
U say Jesus waz not black. Now I don't know if u believe in Jesus or not but once again " the feet of fine brass as if it were burned in a furnace" says he had dark skin. I'm not ignorant so save that shit.
ima go so far as to say that i believe there coulda been sum dude named Jesus walkin around bout that time and he coulda been crusified or w/e. but like with the Adam & Eve thing, take a look at any painting. yes, that could be because of how he was percieved by white people and w/e, but the dude is from the middle east... so in my mind.. he's a middle eastern brown. lol.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
The Evil Genius said:
No that wasn't the best representaion so u should of thought of something a lot more intelligent. Thatz like "Cupid" iz a person who waz of Greek mythology & either though I've read up on Cupid who am I to come @ someone who iz a true beleiver that he existed & more then likely have an angle on me when speakin on'em talkin about "common knowledge" if I don't even think that he ever walked the earth? It wouldn't be common knowledge cause he never existed 2 me. It would just come down 2 my beleifs vs. yours.

U say that u believe the first humans were black but Adam & Eve were not black. Now come again cuz that doesn't make any sense 2 me.

U say Jesus waz not black. Now I don't know if u believe in Jesus or not but once again " the feet of fine brass as if it were burned in a furnace" says he had dark skin. I'm not ignorant so save that shit.
oh see your wrong he wasent black..most blacks have white feet....and i did answer ur question dumb bitch...god hates you...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
jt2218 said:
according to the Christian religion, the first humans were Adam & Eve, rite... and u look @ any painting of them and it will not show them as being black. whereas scientifically, the first humans were black.
This should tell people something about Adam & Eve...

May 30, 2006
Just cuz there are paintings of Adam & Eve showing them being white thatz one thing. Those pix are not historically correct.

@ J. Colombo.......For the record black people don't have white feet. What kind of shit iz that? GOD hates me? Remember what u said before? There iz no GOD. Anywayz thiz waz fun but I can tell that your about 2 have a stroke so I'll leave u alone.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
The Evil Genius said:
Just cuz there are paintings of Adam & Eve showing them being white thatz one thing. Those pix are not historically correct.

@ J. Colombo.......For the record black people don't have white feet. What kind of shit iz that? GOD hates me? Remember what u said before? There iz no GOD. Anywayz thiz waz fun but I can tell that your about 2 have a stroke so I'll leave u alone.
god still hates you..

May 8, 2005
The Evil Genius said:

i never said that the paintings are historically accurate. the bible itself is not historically accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.