Who believes in GOD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

• YES

Votes: 80 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2006
My last thread for today.

I'm not asking your religion or anything like that, I respect everybody's spirtal beliefs. I just want to see out of all of us on the sicc who believes in GOD.

Nov 30, 2006
He's got me out of all kinds of shit it's not even funny..... I made him a promise and I broke it and that's why I'm so close to the devil right now....I put this on everything, I !!KNOW!! GOD is real. I !!KNOW!! the devils real too. I've seen what both can do.

Nov 30, 2006
^I respect you, real talk. I have a lot of homies who dont believe.

From your mind state, how do you think the world was created if it wasnt GOD?

For you bitch's : (this is a discussion not and argument)

Nov 30, 2006
^I understand your logic homie, my thoughts on that is like this.

Religion tries to act like GOD is perfection, (maybe "it" is) but my personal feeling is maybe GOD made a mistake at first and thats why he shut the world down after the dinasores. I feel we are try # 2 and by the looks of it he might whipe our slate clean and try agin because: LOOK AT US

May 31, 2006
nope, my personal opinion is that religion was created because of people's fear of death.... and if there is a god, i don't really care if he denies me at the "gate." that's why you live up your life right now..

Mar 12, 2005
I believe in God, people have problems with religions sometimes, because they can't straighten out their own lives. They over emphasize the "good" religion, because no matter how good one religion can be, they'll over stress the good parts, and look for the fallable aspects of religion. I believe each religion, moral wise, have great things to offer. I myself am a Christian, not baptized though, but I'm living Ok. I'm still young, but compared to what the homies from in and out of the varrio know, My mind and knowledge has surpassed what they know. IMO, my religion has inspired me to learn more. I'm smarter than Vinn.

Edit:I'm an exclusivist, meaning, I believe Jesus is the one true God and his teachings excel above all. By no means, do I belittle others for their religions, I show nothing but Love.

Nov 30, 2006
ITS FREAKS said:
i could see how u can see that, but there are some animals who's species is extremely close to back then... alligators, etc
^ I dont think GOD is going to just re-create EVERY thing on earth because the first shit didnt work out.

I thing GOD was lonely cuz if it wasnt for him nothing would exist, so he exists and he's this eternal spirit all by himself. he makes these animals for company but they have no soal they just eat and kill eatch other.

He whipes the world out to a point and creates man. Then MAN MADE RELIGON.

PS: I'm inteligent, I cant spell but I have a good thought proccess. If I was raised in a different situation I wouldnt be a thug.

Nov 30, 2006
The Red Sin said:
I believe in God, people have problems with religions sometimes, because they can't straighten out their own lives. They over emphasize the "good" religion, because no matter how good one religion can be, they'll over stress the good parts, and look for the fallable aspects of religion. I believe each religion, moral wise, have great things to offer. I myself am a Christian, not baptized though, but I'm living Ok. I'm still young, but compared to what the homies from in and out of the varrio know, My mind and knowledge has surpassed what they know. IMO, my religion has inspired me to learn more. I'm smarter than Vinn.

Edit:I'm an exclusivist, meaning, I believe Jesus is the one true God and his teachings excel above all. By no means, do I belittle others for their religions, I show nothing but Love.

^ Everything besides the little side talk about me I can agree with....lol

But I dont think modern day Christian religion is real, it has been tanted by man to serve material goals that have nada to do with GOD. I think Christ, Buda, Tupac, Martin Luther King, Mohammed, JFK etc.... are cut from the same theme and it's us who fuck there true purpose up.... GOD WANTS TO UNITE THE WORLD AS ONE AND RELIGEOUS BELIEFS ARE DIVIDING US.

Mar 12, 2005
Depends on your outlook bro. Comparing Tupac and Jesus, is a far cry. Tupac spoke of great things he wished he could've done for his people, but he was to dynamic for the world. People who listen to gangstah rap, always take the preconceived notion that what they rap about, is the lifestyle they lived. Pac did live the life of his raps, but he was a self contradiction.

As far as your opinion on what Christianity is today, that's your opinion, you haven't even enjoyed the grace of humility and peace. Well, that's my take, and religion is a give and take, and it should never be forced into one's mind. God Bless to all.

Jun 2, 2002
i'm agnostic...here's the definition:

"An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but holds that one cannot know for certain whether or not they exist."

peace

May 8, 2005
there is so much complexity to life and so many things that are unexplainable, and because of that, i do believe in a "higher being". like The Red Sin said, i feel that most, if not every, religion has sumthing to offer. everyone who is contributing to this thread has very valid points and most of these ideas i have also thought about.
@ Mr. REE, i like ur thought process... ur responses r intellegent and not just one sided.

one question i've always had is... if God created heaven and earth and the whole nine... who created God or how did He become to be....

ITS FREAKS said:
so... do you think their are other people on other planets?

we've seen how big the solar system (& even out of it) is... why would he decide to throw us all up on 1 rock, rather than on numerous rocks?
for real.. the universe is so vast... we are merely a grain of sand on the ocean floor.

Dec 17, 2004
i do believe god is one source. but i think that source of life is inside of every living matter. i love my life, but i know it can be so much more fullfilling. i believe that until i can overcome my fear of leaving the identity and the reality that ive created for myself, which consists of me directing my energy towards fun and the pleasures that come with it like being drunk, stoned, blowing my load in a beezys vaginas, will i be able to see the true beauty of life (god, heaven etc.). some pursue happiness through other things such as power, but i could care less about power over others, im just a hedonist. i pursue these things because they make me feel good, but by their nature, they can only be temporary and short lived. the reality is i cant have a 24 hour everlasting orgasm or buzz.

i dont see god as some guy with a beard in the sky, but just as source of life that i have within me. and until im mature and wise enough to stop pursuing happiness through superficial things like sensory pleasure or power, will i be able to rip through all my layers of preconcieved notions of happiness, and tap into my true self, which at the core really is god. then will i be able to know true eternal self content and happiness (what some call heaven), and truly be one with god (myself)...

...but im gonna get high first

Nov 30, 2006
^How can you say Pac isnt like Jesus?

I never met Jesus in person but if you think about the format.

"PAC" A ambisious young man with no kids who went agaisnt the system, touched peoples lives trying to unite his people and was betrayd by his own dicifles.

Jesus, Pac, You, Me, the homeless guy with a good heart, Baby's etc... WE ARE ALL THE SAME, THE WORLD IS WHAT MAKES US TANTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.