Who believes in GOD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

• YES

Votes: 80 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2005
Good things about Pac-A voice in the Black Circle, Educated Black Man in the 90s, rapped about real shit, had love for ladies while other rappers didn't

The Contradictions-No one even knows this, but he rolled with Compton MOB and some were Pirus.
-He preached death to Cops WTF?!
-Out of Control, bad influence on the world

Jesus
-Peaceful
-Quick to Forgive
-Practice what he preached
-Loved all
-Could do no wrong

As a matter of Fact, don't compare Tupac to MLK, Buddah, or Malcolm X, once again it's a far cry.

Nov 30, 2006
The Red Sin said:
Good things about Pac-A voice in the Black Circle, Educated Black Man in the 90s, rapped about real shit, had love for ladies while other rappers didn't

The Contradictions-No one even knows this, but he rolled with Compton MOB and some were Pirus.
-He preached death to Cops WTF?!
-Out of Control, bad influence on the world

Jesus
-Peaceful
-Quick to Forgive
-Practice what he preached
-Loved all
-Could do no wrong

As a matter of Fact, don't compare Tupac to MLK, Buddah, or Malcolm X, once again it's a far cry.
What I'm saying is this, Pac had a lot of similar things with Jesus, but so dose everybody with a good soal feel me?

We dont know Jesus but we know Pac and thats why I used him as and example..... If I was from the 50's or 60's I'd use JFK or MLK feel me?

We are all cut from the same rug regardless our own free will dictates our soals fate.

May 8, 2005
its all about the person's POV. back in the day many people believed Jesus to be a "bad" influence... thats why they killed him. i can see where he compares Pac to these other folks.

May 15, 2002
RedStorm said:
Afterthought: If anything I would consider myself a pantheist in that I look to nature as the creator of all things and the inspiration in my life. I equate the power of what some call God to nature. Personal God, independent and above nature=No. Deities do not exist to me.

May 8, 2005
Mr.REE said:
^How do really know?

What if Jesus was a savage but the religions flipped the story to control us?
exactly.... for all we know the bible was written by Jesus "groupies".... imagine if Pac lived back then and his "groupies" wrote a book... i think it would be very possible for it to escalate into a religious following

Nov 30, 2006
My definision of GOD and satan....

When you look into your childs eyes when he smiles or the first time you kiss your soal mate.

When you dont care about anybody but yourself and will kill somebody else because you hate yourself.

May 11, 2006
i do ... especially this ...

FOOTPRINTS

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

Dec 17, 2004
jesus is an avatar. and he taught us how to be like him. in my opinion find the god within us.
Mr.REE said:
My definision of GOD and satan....

When you look into your childs eyes when he smiles or the first time you kiss your soal mate.

When you dont care about anybody but yourself and will kill somebody else because you hate yourself.
my personal definition is having true complete self union and integration. basically going through life without any self doubt of your thoughts, feelings, and will. being able to to truly distinguish between the real and the superficial, and living free of bondage to all superficiality, and being able to see an entirely different dimension of reality, that we cant even comprehend until we experience it. i think when i know that, then ill know god. everything else (whether it be killing someone else or being an alcoholic) is just humans being human, enslaved to their self

RED HEAD STEVE said:
I BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS TO THE FULLEST.
you have a neat gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.