Who believes in GOD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

• YES

Votes: 80 69.0%
  • NO

Votes: 36 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2005
ThaG said:
it takes many more years of study to understand science, but it also requires having a few brain cells...
I LEARN NOTHING FROM YOU!!!! I LEARN MORE FROM ARGUMENTS FROM 206, JMACLN, AND OTHER SCIENTIFIC ATHEISTS, THEN YOU!!! WHO ARE YOU????!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE??!!!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The Red Sin said:
I LEARN NOTHING FROM YOU!!!! I LEARN MORE FROM ARGUMENTS FROM 206, JMACLN, AND OTHER SCIENTIFIC ATHEISTS, THEN YOU!!! WHO ARE YOU????!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE??!!!
I just posted a long ass thread in the GOM where you can learn a lot of interesting things and I can post a lot more, but who cares? What science says doesn't matter because it was all made by God...

Mar 12, 2005
I love science, since I was in the 4th grade, I always wanted to be a scientist. I didn't mean to offend you, but you come into threads from the Left Field. At least have meat in your post when it comes to religion.

May 8, 2005
ThaG said:
it takes many more years of study to understand science, but it also requires having a few brain cells...
haha. that was kinda funny. but in my opinion, it takes many years of studying to fully understand both science and religion. both bring valid points to the table and both have fallacies. altho, with science, alot of the time its merely that fact that u don't have enough evidence to prove/disprove sumthin. the only reason i tend to take the side of the atheists is because of the type of christians i know, and the "high profile" christians i see on tv, and the way i see the history of christianity and the way the churches work, but i really am not strongly for or against either.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The Red Sin said:
I love science, since I was in the 4th grade, I always wanted to be a scientist. I didn't mean to offend you, but you come into threads from the Left Field. At least have meat in your post when it comes to religion.
yeah, but if religion is empty, where can I take this "meat" from?

Mar 12, 2005
@JT, remember this, most of the time, the General Perception, is what the TV and school feeds you, aka the Government. I'm pretty sure, you haven't swallowed all of it like a birth control pill-Term courtesy of Immortal Technique-but yeah.

@ThaG, you are on my ignore list from now on. Don't even bother or responding to me, I can't see your posts anyways.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The Red Sin said:
@JT, remember this, most of the time, the General Perception, is what the TV and school feeds you, aka the Government. I'm pretty sure, you haven't swallowed all of it like a birth control pill-Term courtesy of Immortal Technique-but yeah.

@ThaG, you are on my ignore list from now on. Don't even bother or responding to me, I can't see your posts anyways.
whatever...

see, I am tired of having this "God exists/ he doesn't" agrument over and over, and I don't have the time to write long ass posts explaining my position for the 100th time, because I have much more important things to do;

that's why I only dropped a few words on some things I found especially ridiculous

it is completely useless and it's a terrible waste of time to argue with religious people, they're the most stubborn and refusing to listen people in the world (I guess they have to be so to believe)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You gonna answer my questions Stockton? Or just pass them off as statements so you dont' have to?

That's why I put this thing --> "?" after the sentence...that means it's a question :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You didnt' answer this:

You're telling me that people are SO FUCKING STUPID that they can't figure out that by working together and not against one another they can have better lives?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No, I didn't imply, I asked you if that's what you were telling me without starting off by saying, "so..you're," or "so are you telling me..."

No point to it tho....fuck it.

May 30, 2006
Your a moron & didn't answer my simple question az well. I asked u if u believed that Jesus had dark skin & u just went on 2 say how mexicans, philipino's etc. have dark skin instead of answering yes or no. Now either though those 2 races do have brown skin NONE have the skin color of "fine brass as if it were burned in a furnace." Thatz jet fuckin black.

Status
Not open for further replies.