What's the deal with all these Doc threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
Ma boi, you are hilarious. In one thead, you say I'm "sophisticated" and now I need English lessons? You don't have a 10th of my vocabulary. Now, STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME; I'm not telling you about my sex life, and you SURE won't ever have the chance. Let it go; get over this schoolboy crush you have, it won't get you anywhere. You aren't man enough, and you never will be. I know, I know. It hurts now but eventually you'll meet the boy of your dreams and you can move to a state that accepts gay marriage. :cool:
Are you still alive? Better check that pulse, you might keel over any second. Take some knitting classes, they are known to be fun for old people, probably keeps the heart rate down. I'm sure nobody on here wants to hear about your sex life because you're old and got them stretch marks and wrinkles all on your chest and stomach, let them say otherwise if anybody feels differently. And it's Lorenzo that is unsure about his sexuality, you've got that twisted. I don't swing that way.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
HAHAHA I've been making that statement for a month now he claims not to be a doc fan but he sure is in every green-eyes created thread about doc more than any person especially the nigga that made the thread.. and thats saaad especially for a nigga that always acts hipracritical bubble_ass_lips plays that part, this nigga just has no life... tulips thats all he looks forward too.
lol@ you talking about me still after I've been out doing weekend things like normal people. You don't even know how to spell hypocritical, let alone know what it means. It's "saaad" that you haven't pushed your wheelchair outside this weekend.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
I'm the one on YOUR mind it looks like. I've been out doing weekend things like normal people do, but I guess not yourself. It's funny that you dream about a screen name. :paranoid:
You aren't fooling anybody, lmao. That's called making up shit to try to 'save face."

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
lol@ you talking about me still after I've been out doing weekend things like normal people. You don't even know how to spell hypocritical, let alone know what it means. It's "saaad" that you haven't pushed your wheelchair outside this weekend.
You really are hilarious. What, three, four times, you have to SAY you were out this weekend? Guess you don't get out much, and its a real event for you!

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
You really are hilarious.
I'm glad you feel that way. Responses to single people can sometimes be the same, but you're sitting over in Alabama trying to fit in to a westcoast rap message board. You talking shit = worthless, let anybody aside from your 2 amigos to say otherwise.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Correcting my spelling is really hurting me flower boy, you finally got out the pad, wow thats really nice to claim you've already made that stament 3 times..... like anyone gives a flying fuck:cheeky: I get out everyday did you know normal people do that also you dum shit.

Mar 15, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
how'd this shit start anyway Bubble Hash, cause of your opinion of doc as a rapper?
It all started when gaythug said he was gonna write a review of BS2. I told him reviewing 3 old songs isn't a review, even if the songs are new to him. Then commenced the shit talking.

As far as Lorenzo, he got butt-hurt that I made an MS-PAINT picture with the blue spraypaint tool mocking the BS2 album. Then commenced the shit talking.

As far as Satingun, bitch came outta nowhere backing up Lorenzo just getting in the middle of it. The funny thing is she's not even a factor in anything. She sure thinks she is, sitting at home 11:30 PM in Alabama backing up a people on a message board she's way too old for and knows nothing about.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
Correcting my spelling is really hurting me flower boy, you finally got out the pad, wow thats really nice to claim you've already made that stament 3 times..... like anyone gives a flying fuck:cheeky: I get out everyday did you know normal people do that also you dum shit.
That's the thing, you don't get outta the pad. You and satingun are always sitting here in this forum in invisible mode waiting for somebody to make a statement that you don't like and need to talk shit about.

Mar 26, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
Your opinions hold no weight Gscrub, why you keep defending Green Eyes, are you his defense lawyer? I take every chance I get to talk shit on doc, you're a fuckin retard why do you even post responses, I could go through all my post's and I know for a fact there's no more then 2 post about me evening mentioning docs name.
My opinions obviously hurt yo feelings cause you still crying like a lil bitch respondin like always you and your ho ass friend ass_lips....keep woofin the post's you make prove it. I dont defend anyone, you should look at your self on that one when niggas get at green-eyes you come at him with stupid shit talkin about what other peeps be sayin AND your bitch ass came in these threads outta no where just to hop on my nuts and talk mad shit like you got credibility in the game when your bitch ass was never and will never be down to meet at a location we both know your just a pussy talkin like you know the game and the buiznezz hollerin @green-eyes when your just another average hater on here waistin yo breath.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
I'm glad you feel that way. Responses to single people can sometimes be the same, but you're sitting over in Alabama trying to fit in to a westcoast rap message board. You talking shit = worthless, let anybody aside from your 2 amigos to say otherwise.
Alabama? lol! How did you come up with that one? What, you want my area? How about just a few blocks from Lynch, fool...

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
That's the thing, you don't get outta the pad. You and satingun are always sitting here in this forum in invisible mode waiting for somebody to make a statement that you don't like and need to talk shit about.

For someone to claim that they actually got outside on the weekend...you sound like a fuckin kid straight up. Whats next that you stayed up till 12pm for the first time? What a dumass.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
For someone to claim that they actually got outside on the weekend...you sound like a fuckin kid straight up. Whats next that you stayed up till 12pm for the first time? What a dumass.
You can't even spell dumb correctly. When you're trying to call someone dumb/stupid/whatever, you really should be sure to have your spelling and grammar right for at least that post. I see you're on here EVERY TIME I sign on. Nothing says "wants to be a rap star" more than a "gthug" hanging around the Siccness forum with granny talking shit.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
It all started when gaythug said he was gonna write a review of BS2. I told him reviewing 3 old songs isn't a review, even if the songs are new to him. Then commenced the shit talking.

As far as Lorenzo, he got butt-hurt that I made an MS-PAINT picture with the blue spraypaint tool mocking the BS2 album. Then commenced the shit talking.

As far as Satingun, bitch came outta nowhere backing up Lorenzo just getting in the middle of it. The funny thing is she's not even a factor in anything. She sure thinks she is, sitting at home 11:30 PM in Alabama backing up a people on a message board she's way too old for and knows nothing about.
Now, I have to say that you really ought to be ashamed of yourself. Obviously, you don't even know why I came here to the Siccness. Had not a damn thing to do with Green-Eyes.

For anyone that wants to know (the truth) I came here to explain and deflect any false claims about C-Lim and Brotha Lynch Hung. As their Publicist, I was asked to stop some of the bullshit and rumors that people like Bubble-butt and Golum-genuis and no-nuts-down intentionally cause in their desire for attention and fame. No, I am not EMPLOYED by these rappers, I am independent and they pay me as a consultant to do specific projects for them. (Speaking of which, cool things are coming!)

So, don't let these little kids succeed in their attempt at deception! By the way, I live in California, in Sac. (Fool...)

Mar 26, 2007
@Ass-Lips>..You stay dedicated to talk shit in this forum everyday other peeps have even called you on it so go ahead and keep talkin like a dip shit, everyone knows all of YOUR POST'S PROVE YOUR A TRUE E-BANGER, keep correcting my spelling it must up your ego to make shitty comments like the ones you make.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
You can't even spell dumb correctly. When you're trying to call someone dumb/stupid/whatever, you really should be sure to have your spelling and grammar right for at least that post. I see you're on here EVERY TIME I sign on. Nothing says "wants to be a rap star" more than a "gthug" hanging around the Siccness forum with granny talking shit.
You simply cannot handle the truth.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Satingun said:
Now, I have to say that you really ought to be ashamed of yourself. Obviously, you don't even know why I came here to the Siccness. Had not a damn thing to do with Green-Eyes.

For anyone that wants to know (the truth) I came here to explain and deflect any false claims about C-Lim and Brotha Lynch Hung. As their Publicist, I was asked to stop some of the bullshit and rumors that people like Bubble-butt and Golum-genuis and no-nuts-down intentionally cause in their desire for attention and fame. No, I am not EMPLOYED by these rappers, I am independent and they pay me as a consultant to do specific projects for them. (Speaking of which, cool things are coming!)

So, don't let these little kids succeed in their attempt at deception! By the way, I live in California, in Sac. (Fool...)
Satinggun said:
For anyone that wants to know (the truth) I came here to explain and deflect any false claims about C-Lim and Brotha Lynch Hung.
Have you done this yet? Did you start any threads to explain and deflect any false claims about c-lim and lynch??

Satinggun said:
As their Publicist, I was asked to stop some of the bullshit and rumors that people like Bubble-butt and Golum-genuis and no-nuts-down intentionally cause in their desire for attention and fame.
I've never started any rumors about any rapper in my life, I can't speak on these other cats but you drag my name in and are now lying and starting rumors yourself. Your behavior on this site(as a publicist) makes you look unprofessional, and the "desire for attention and fame" comment is so far off base concerning me you make yourself look like you really have no idea what you're talking about(from my perspective).

Satinggun said:
No, I am not EMPLOYED by these rappers, I am independent and they pay me as a consultant to do specific projects for them. (Speaking of which, cool things are coming!)
What are you trying to gain by telling us this?

Aug 27, 2007
Satingun said:

What are these false claims you speak of? hahahahahahahaha!!

You telling me these 2 men couldn't handle their own business on here so they sent some 40 yo tweaker broad on here to disburse all these "rumors"? lmfao!! 40 something years old and you are on here all day arguing with people half your age... get the fuck off the net and go play some bingo or whatever the fuck you old people do and leave this music shit to the youngstas you fat troll

Nov 4, 2005
Televasquez said:
What are these false claims you speak of? hahahahahahahaha!!

You telling me these 2 men couldn't handle their own business on here so they sent some 40 yo tweaker broad on here to disburse all these "rumors"? lmfao!! 40 something years old and you are on here all day arguing with people half your age... get the fuck off the net and go play some bingo or whatever the fuck you old people do and leave this music shit to the youngstas you fat troll
]

hahahha fat troll hahaha