What's the deal with all these Doc threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
Dude hasn't been a factor in the game for over 10 years. lol

I mean there is a lot of heat coming out of Sac Town.... A lot of hungry talented rappers that would be a lot better to discus then some washed up rapper that hasn't really done shit since like 96. Yall letting the 916 forum go down the gutter with these bullshit Doc threads.

Mar 15, 2006
Agreed. They can bitch and moan about my posts all they want, but they aren't intelligent enough to even have an "internet argument." Like Jae Cee said, it's a wrap like a taco truck burrito.

Mar 7, 2007
Doc's firt album is a Classic....their's no denying that. BOMBAY gots some bad ass Cuts on it, But after that i stopped buyin his music.Karma is big, But GOD is Bigger.... whatever he did to whoever will be handled by the almighty. So lets do it movin and keep bumpin that "NEW" hardcore G shit...Move forward....Not Backwards...1 Luv

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Agreed. They can bitch and moan about my posts all they want, but they aren't intelligent enough to even have an "internet argument." Like Jae Cee said, it's a wrap like a taco truck burrito.
Shut the fuck up you fuckin bitch ass computer geek, niggaz like you hop on threads just to talk shit all motha fuckin day all your post is up in the 916 is talkin trash 100% and your doing it right now, you talkin about "Internet argument" dam you a hella Internet thuggin e-bangin ass nigga talkin like that. I make post's on the doc threads to prove that you and a bunch of other nigGaz on siccness is just around to yap out your mothafuckin ass.

Your a mark ass nigga and all your post prove it. Nothing but talk straight up.

Jul 27, 2007
gthug619 said:
Shut the fuck up you fuckin bitch ass computer geek, niggaz like you hop on threads just to talk shit all motha fuckin day all your post is up in the 916 is talkin trash 100% and your doing it right now, you talkin about "Internet argument" dam you a hella Internet thuggin e-bangin ass nigga talkin like that. I make post's on the doc threads to prove that you and a bunch of other nigGaz on siccness is just around to yap out your mothafuckin ass.

LMAO, you so right, Gthug619! They can't handle the truth, nor you!

Jun 5, 2004
Televasquez said:
Dude hasn't been a factor in the game for over 10 years. lol

I mean there is a lot of heat coming out of Sac Town.... A lot of hungry talented rappers that would be a lot better to discus then some washed up rapper that hasn't really done shit since like 96. Yall letting the 916 forum go down the gutter with these bullshit Doc threads.
haha so u made another one?

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:

I can almost imagine the tears running down your face while you typed this essay.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
I can almost imagine the tears running down your face while you typed this essay.
Not cryin but laughin my ass off on how I gotta break it down for your retarted ugly self....and thats all your bitch ass can say that I'm typin essay's?? Ha thanks for the compliment.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
Not cryin but laughin my ass off on how I gotta break it down for your retarted ugly self....and thats all your bitch ass can say that I'm typin essay's?? Ha thanks for the compliment.
Essays of nonsense. I only scan your posts, they aint worth reading all the way through to comment on whatever you're trying to say. You're just making yourself look like an uneducated fool. Bitch nigga this, bitch nigga that..blah blah blah woof woof woof

Aug 16, 2002
did yall read the review in Murder Dog? exact words from the Review "I heard the first album and this one blow that out of the water.....hahahaha! i wonder how many times Green Eyez had to succ dicc to get that review...and you know this shit is garbage when the only highlight tracc this bitch mentions is " Vibrations with the Beach Boys Hook in it was great, really something i never heard b4".....yea you never heard b4 cause that shit is wacc and Doc is hot garbage at the dump!

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Essays of nonsense. I only scan your posts, they aint worth reading all the way through to comment on whatever you're trying to say. You're just making yourself look like an uneducated fool. Bitch nigga this, bitch nigga that..blah blah blah woof woof woof

You just proved your Illiterate and uneducated, you reply to every post I say about you and now you say you ignore all my shit and never read em?HAHAHA what a dum ass nigga, go back to school and learn how to comprehend cuz your way below the negative criteria. Take Ho ryda with you he's another waiste of space with no sense.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
gthug619 said:
You just proved your Illiterate and uneducated, you reply to every post I say about you and now you say you ignore all my shit and never read em?HAHAHA what a dum ass nigga, go back to school and learn how to comprehend cuz your way below the negative criteria. Take Ho ryda with you he's another waiste of space with no sense.

I aint tryin to hop into your lil net wars, but if you're gonna have the nerve to call some one "illiterate and uneducated"...then at least use the correct words and spelling.

Mar 26, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
I aint tryin to hop into your lil net wars, but if you're gonna have the nerve to call some one "illiterate and uneducated"...then at least use the correct words and spelling.

Hey My_Nuts_In_Yo Mouth_Boy before opening your mouth look at your own shit, starting out a sentence with "I Aint" isnt very smart or EDUCATED while your TRYING to correct someone. Try getting a life instead of going through page by page to comment on shit that has nothing to do with you, I've dealt with you before so dont make me bust out the whip again. On the other hand why dont you correct EVERYONES spelling including your owns.