What's the deal with all these Doc threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
gthug619 said:
^ Thats right nigga, dont even reply cause you know I'm speakin treal shit.
u might be speakin some treal shit somewhere but i aint heard nothin but bullshit from u on here...

dont nobody hate u or anybody just for bein a doc fan... people hate u cuz all u do is sit there and type up endless lil paragraphs tryna talk shit all day. u attack people like a attack dog just for saying they dont like doc, cuz u on his nuts so bad. i might talk shit to u and green eyes and granny yea, but thats like the only people i got a problem wit on the whole site. i also post positive shit here other places unlike you, u only stay up in the 91siccness forum talkin shit to people

u lil attention whore, u jus love the spotlight

now roll over.

Mar 26, 2007
Ho town slyda said:
u might be speakin some treal shit somewhere but i aint heard nothin but bullshit from u on here...

dont nobody hate u or anybody just for bein a doc fan... people hate u cuz all u do is sit there and type up endless lil paragraphs tryna talk shit all day. u attack people like a attack dog just for saying they dont like doc, cuz u on his nuts so bad. i might talk shit to u and green eyes and granny yea, but thats like the only people i got a problem wit on the whole site. i also post positive shit here other places unlike you, u only stay up in the 91siccness forum talkin shit to people

now roll over.

^^ Go ahead keep contridicting your self bitch nigga, you just typed up an endless paragraph of bullshit.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
^^ Go ahead keep contridicting your self bitch nigga, you just typed up an endless paragraph of bullshit.
Much like you keep doing. Do yourself a favor and close your siccness account. You're gonna push yourself to having a stroke.

Mar 26, 2007
I havent been on here since 06 like you talkin up a storm whenever green-eyes is on here, and alot others. You and all my other groupie niggaz just have no life>> to hop from subjects about rap to me No life at all. You & and Ho slyda about to have a stroke cause all you talk about now is ME.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
I havent been on here since 06 like you talkin up a storm whenever green-eyes is on here, and alot others. You and all my other groupie niggaz just have no life>> to hop from subjects about rap to me No life at all. You & and Ho slyda about to have a stroke cause all you talk about now is ME.
Hopping subjects? You're the one talking about yourself in a Mr. Doctor thread. Maybe I should let you know this is a Mr. Doctor thread, not a gaythug619 thread.

Jul 27, 2007
rose town ryda said:

now roll over.
Bubble-double, I personally came in here as a favor to one of my clients. I did was I had to do, and was on my way out, but you and a couple other little boys had to take things to a personal level.

Gthug recently posted A REVIEW just as he said he would. You and your baby-bois couldn't leave that alone, you had to smart off and GET PERSONAL.

Green-eyes is doing a job. Now, one of these days you'll find that you can't always go along with the majority; now and then you have to step out from the crowd and do what you have to do. Try it. Try leading with some positivity, seeing I just read that you say "positive" things on occasion.

The truth is that you get a fuckin HARD-ON whenever you or your boifriends see a post from Green-Eyes, Gthug or me. Come on, admitting something is the first positive step! From there, you can actually take more than baby steps and eventually you'll learn to walk on your own, without holding anyone's hand.

Then you can actually get a LIFE, and stop following us around!

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
Bubble-double, I personally came in here as a favor to one of my clients. I did was I had to do, and was on my way out, but you and a couple other little boys had to take things to a personal level.

Gthug recently posted A REVIEW just as he said he would. You and your baby-bois couldn't leave that alone, you had to smart off and GET PERSONAL.

Green-eyes is doing a job. Now, one of these days you'll find that you can't always go along with the majority; now and then you have to step out from the crowd and do what you have to do. Try it. Try leading with some positivity, seeing I just read that you say "positive" things on occasion.

The truth is that you get a fuckin HARD-ON whenever you or your boifriends see a post from Green-Eyes, Gthug or me. Come on, admitting something is the first positive step! From there, you can actually take more than baby steps and eventually you'll learn to walk on your own, without holding anyone's hand.

Flavor Flav is impressed with your counseling novel. Obviously nobody cares about you or your client, so you can go somewhere else with that.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubbl Flavor Flav is impressed with your counseling novel. Obviously nobody cares about you or your client said:
Flav has more money than you will ever see. You probably watch him on TV while he laughes his way to the bank.

You just keep on making a big mess for yourself with your big-ass mouth... :ermm:

You are boring, too.

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
Flav has more money than you will ever see. You probably watch him on TV while he laughes his way to the bank.

You just keep on making a big mess for yourself with your big-ass mouth... :ermm:

You are boring, too.
Yeah I've watched Flavor Flav on tv, what's your point?

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Yeah I've watched Flavor Flav on tv, what's your point?
Duh... Read what YOU wrote about Flavor Flav, then read my response. You can actually answer your own question here.

Now, go ahead. Reply. Girl that wants the last word...

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
Duh... Read what YOU wrote about Flavor Flav, then read my response. You can actually answer your own question here.

Now, go ahead. Reply. Girl that wants the last word...
I said Flavor Flav is impressed with your counseling novel. That doesn't answer any question. Since you think I'm a little girl...

Mar 26, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
Gthug619 You can meet me at the corner of camden and kooser @the liq sto. All I'm saying is we dont have to have beef lets just be cool and mind our own buisness, I'm not trying to get into something I cant handle you know what I mean?.
^^^^this is from the PM's.
Here is the proof. I just pulled your card bitch nigga, welcome to being exposed.

Jun 5, 2004
Satingun said:

ur right i get a hard-on everytime u post. i cant stop following you around i admit it. im a stalker alright?

its just something about a senior-citizen posting that turns me on. just the thought of old, wrinkly fingers smoothly carressing the mouse... those shakey, veiny fingers stroking the keyboard...

what are you doing this weekend?

do you want to go powerwalk laps on the top floor of the mall early in the morning?

i know old people like sunday brunch, i'll take u to ihop okay? but you gotta pay.

we could go to my house and watch some murder she wrote? maybe some mattlock?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
lol its funny that he's such a buster he has to make up lies about me sending him private messages....thats hella sad gscrub, I don't even care if anyone else believes me or not, but me and you know the REAL truth.