What's the deal with all these Doc threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
greg said:
would you say, out of your 404 posts bubblehash, that 300 are dedicated to green eyes or mr. doc?

i mean, do you have a job, go to school, or doing anything productive besides trying to prove a point on the net?
Nope, mostly gthug and green-eyes because it's funny and they keep coming back whether I'm here or not. I'm self-employed. I'm not sure what you mean by proving a point on the net, you should be asking that to gthug but I'm only in these COUPLE threads laughing at what they say. Nobody told you "greg, i know you don't like the mr. doctor threads, but sit down and read them buddy."

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
greg said:
would you say, out of your 404 posts bubblehash, that 300 are dedicated to green eyes or mr. doc?

i mean, do you have a job, go to school, or doing anything productive besides trying to prove a point on the net?
homey this dude is a self employed roadside flower shop in chico. real shit. he plants tulips every chance he gets.

Jul 27, 2007
greg said:

Classic! Game should be over, but we know it won't be cuz bubblenuts just doesn't know when to quit. Hugs, granny.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Nope, mostly gthug and green-eyes because it's funny and they keep coming back whether I'm here or not. I'm self-employed. I'm not sure what you mean by proving a point on the net, you should be asking that to gthug but I'm only in these COUPLE threads laughing at what they say. Nobody told you "greg, i know you don't like the mr. doctor threads, but sit down and read them buddy."
Oh, now you self-employed, and so impotent (lmao) that you think you can tell others which threads they can come into? Dayummmm. Let me think again... uh, NO!

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
Oh, now you self-employed, and so impotent (lmao) that you think you can tell others which threads they can come into? Dayummmm. Let me think again... uh, NO!
Since when did I say I'm not self-employed? HURR impotent, did you just learn what it's called when you try to have sex and nobody finds you attractive enough?

And uhh I didn't tell him he couldn't come in the thread, read it again ya old hag. Try English as a second language down at the high school. Or put your granny glasses on because if you can read, you obviously can't see worth shit.

Classic! Game should be over, but we all know how grandma is.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Since when did I say I'm not self-employed? HURR impotent, did you just learn what it's called when you try to have sex and nobody finds you attractive enough?

And uhh I didn't tell him he couldn't come in the thread, read it again ya old hag. Try English as a second language down at the high school. Or put your granny glasses on because if you can read, you obviously can't see worth shit.

^^^
This is a Mr.Doctor Thread not a Bubble ass lips thread nobody in there right mind gives a fuck about you so Shut the fuck up and TRY not being an E-banger for once on siccness.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:

Ma boi, you are hilarious. In one thead, you say I'm "sophisticated" and now I need English lessons? You don't have a 10th of my vocabulary. Now, STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME; I'm not telling you about my sex life, and you SURE won't ever have the chance. Let it go; get over this schoolboy crush you have, it won't get you anywhere. You aren't man enough, and you never will be. I know, I know. It hurts now but eventually you'll meet the boy of your dreams and you can move to a state that accepts gay marriage. :cool:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Mr Doc fell of in a major way, and being affiliated with him should bring you shame. The fact that you actually believe he's making good music Green Eyes raises questions in your taste in music as a CEO. You're up in this thread talkin about how much bubble hash is here but you're in here every chance you get tryin to make money off suckers by sellin and advertising this sorrry ass artist as something he's not. Mr Doc's career is done mane, Gscrub and you are his last two fans..

Mar 26, 2007
greg said:

HAHAHA I've been making that statement for a month now he claims not to be a doc fan but he sure is in every green-eyes created thread about doc more than any person especially the nigga that made the thread.. and thats saaad especially for a nigga that always acts hipracritical bubble_ass_lips plays that part, this nigga just has no life... tulips thats all he looks forward too.

Mar 26, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
Mr Doc fell of in a major way, and being affiliated with him should bring you shame. The fact that you actually believe he's making good music Green Eyes raises questions in your taste in music as a CEO. You're up in this thread talkin about how much bubble hash is here but you're in here every chance you get tryin to make money off suckers by sellin and advertising this sorrry ass artist as something he's not. Mr Doc's career is done mane, Gscrub and you are his last two fans..
You take every chance you get to talk shit about doc and the niggaz that still show support... your the one that should be ashamed for even making a comment as stupid...you speak true words from a HATERS mouth.

Mar 15, 2006
Green-Eyes said:
all bitches get exposed like bubble ass lips sellin flowers LOL........ straight fag..............
I'm the one on YOUR mind it looks like. I've been out doing weekend things like normal people do, but I guess not yourself. It's funny that you dream about a screen name. :paranoid:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
gthug619 said:
You take every chance you get to talk shit about doc and the niggaz that still show support... your the one that should be ashamed for even making a comment as stupid...you speak true words from a HATERS mouth.

Your opinions hold no weight Gscrub, why you keep defending Green Eyes, are you his defense lawyer? I take every chance I get to talk shit on doc, you're a fuckin retard why do you even post responses, I could go through all my post's and I know for a fact there's no more then 2 post about me evening mentioning docs name.

edit: gscrub aint nothin but a dick ridin cheerleader, like he actually knows these rappers he defends.....