What's the deal with all these Doc threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
Now, I have to say that you really ought to be ashamed of yourself. Obviously, you don't even know why I came here to the Siccness. Had not a damn thing to do with Green-Eyes.

For anyone that wants to know (the truth) I came here to explain and deflect any false claims about C-Lim and Brotha Lynch Hung. As their Publicist, I was asked to stop some of the bullshit and rumors that people like Bubble-butt and Golum-genuis and no-nuts-down intentionally cause in their desire for attention and fame. No, I am not EMPLOYED by these rappers, I am independent and they pay me as a consultant to do specific projects for them. (Speaking of which, cool things are coming!)

So, don't let these little kids succeed in their attempt at deception! By the way, I live in California, in Sac. (Fool...)
This aint even about Lynch or C-Lim. You're all confused. Just leave already. You expect us to believe Lynch hired you to talk shit on a message board he doesn't even go to? If that's the case, get your fat ass over to madesicc.com where all the shit talking is really happening.

May 30, 2006
Satingun said:
Now, I have to say that you really ought to be ashamed of yourself. Obviously, you don't even know why I came here to the Siccness. Had not a damn thing to do with Green-Eyes.

For anyone that wants to know (the truth) I came here to explain and deflect any false claims about C-Lim and Brotha Lynch Hung. As their Publicist, I was asked to stop some of the bullshit and rumors that people like Bubble-butt and Golum-genuis and no-nuts-down intentionally cause in their desire for attention and fame. No, I am not EMPLOYED by these rappers, I am independent and they pay me as a consultant to do specific projects for them. (Speaking of which, cool things are coming!)

So, don't let these little kids succeed in their attempt at deception! By the way, I live in California, in Sac. (Fool...)
Ok bitch what false claims? And if that was ur job then why didn't u just come on here & create a thread addressing the (so-called) rumors, answer the peoples questions & be gone? You've spent more time in these Mr. Doctor threads talking shit 2 us back & forth then u have addressing any rumor on these boards. Why didn't u set the rumor streight about Lorenzo when he was trying 2 say that Lim drives a sports car & his pockets are deep when I got info from a credible source that Lim doesn't even have a a car!? And so what if u live a few blocks away from Lynch. And they sent u 2 stop rumors? Bitch u don't have the power, resources, guts or anything else to stop shit up in here. Ur on the same level playing field as us. And what attention & fame am I chasing? Siccness fame? Bitch please.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Satinggun are you gonna answer my questions? I don't know what gave you the urge to drag me into your shit, but at least have the common courtesy to answer my questions seeing how I never talked shit to you but for some reason you feel the need to bring my name into your net wars.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
@I want to kiss your Ass-Lips>..I stay dedicated to talk shit in this forum everyday other peeps have even called me out like the post in the open forum so I'll go ahead and keep talkin like a dip shit, everyone knows all of MY POST'S PROVE I'M A TRUE E-BANGER, keep correcting my spelling it helps me with my hooked on phonics tape.
Just look at the gthug thread in the open forum. If one or two people here get a quote twisted, that's no sweat off my back. You on the other hand, have damn near the whole message board talking shit about you. Your posts are as redundant and meaningless as satingun's. Nothing but an e-bangin gimmick. Gimmicks get banned on a lot of message boards with a quickness. You just wanna bicker like a bitch on the rag. Does anyone aside from his 2 amigos want to back gaythug up to prove anything I said here isn't truth?

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble ash said:
Just look at the gthug thread in the open forum. If one or two people here get a quote twisted, that's no sweat off my back. You on the other hand, have damn near the whole message board talking shit about you. Your posts are as redundant and meaningless as satingun's. Nothing but an e-bangin gimmick. Gimmicks get banned on a lot of message boards with a quickness. You just wanna bicker like a bitch on the rag. Does anyone aside from his 2 amigos want to back gaythug up to prove anything I said here isn't truth?
It doesn't matter where Gthug seems to go on this forum, you trying to ride his azz every time. Obviously, if you are so sure that "gimmicks" get banned, and Gthug (or myself) are NOT banned, then we aren't the ones with the gimmicks.

You and your little friends are so childish that you just keep on and on and ON, thinking that you'll eventually get your way. Grow the fuck up, move the fuck on! If you don't like posts that other's post, have the sense to make a choice and not read them! Damn, how dumb ARE you??

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
You're in Tuscaloosa ya old goat.
Oh wow. I need to be a little easier on you, I really did not realize you were this dumb.

You know, people in business ACTUALLY get on these things called "airplanes" and fly around to other cities. I know, stay with me here, try to grasp it...

Tell you what. You think I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama because my record label is based there? OK. Meet me at Starbuck's on Arden Way and Howe Ave. I'll be sure its on a day that Green Eyes and C-Lim are in the area and can make it too.

You baby goat.

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
You're in Tuscaloosa ya old goat.
Oh wow. I need to be a little easier on you, I really did not realize you were this dumb.

You know, people in business ACTUALLY get on these things called "airplanes" and fly around to other cities. I know, stay with me here, try to grasp it...

Tell you what. You think I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama because my record label is based there? OK. Meet me around the 99 freeway and Mack Road, what, a McDonald's on the corner? I'll buy you a Happy Meal, and I'll be sure its on a day that Green Eyes and C-Lim are in the area and can make it too.

You baby goat. You want a boy toy or a girl toy with that Happy Meal?

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Satingun said:

Tell you what. You think I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama because my record label is based there? OK. Meet me around the 99 freeway and Mack Road, what, a McDonald's on the corner? I'll buy you a Happy Meal, and I'll be sure its on a day that Green Eyes and C-Lim are in the area and can make it too.

shit homegirl all you need is me to smash him. i would be more then happy too and all i need for this cup cake is just one punch. his mama will feel it, i know she wants to feel it..........................

May 30, 2006
Satingun said:

First Starbucks now Micky D's. All your fat ass think about is eating & fucking. Do some crunches & get on a diet bitch.

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
It doesn't matter where Gthug seems to go on this forum, you trying to ride his azz every time. Obviously, if you are so sure that "gimmicks" get banned, and Gthug (or myself) are NOT banned, then we aren't the ones with the gimmicks.

You and your little friends are so childish that you just keep on and on and ON, thinking that you'll eventually get your way. Grow the fuck up, move the fuck on! If you don't like posts that other's post, have the sense to make a choice and not read them! Damn, how dumb ARE you??
lol @ one of the 3 amigos swooping in for backup.

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
You want a boy toy or a girl toy with that Happy Meal?
You posted the same shit twice just to add a little bit of stupid shit? Granny didn't take her meds. lol @ you threatening me with having your goons show up. If I saw you I'd have trouble controlling my laughter.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Bubble Hash said:
You posted the same shit twice just to add a little bit of stupid shit? Granny didn't take her meds. lol @ you threatening me with having your goons show up. If I saw you I'd have trouble controlling my laughter.
you wont need to control your laughter after i knock yo teeth out for you. i bet you start cryin though.