WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
thanks for posting those pics. you, r8r and 5.0 have the craziest tape collections i have ever seen
You're getting up there too though....good to see everyone showing up. Told 5.0 it's back up earlier today. Another name not mentioned that has a sick tape collection is Mikal aka Sincere....seen it in person.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
^^yeah i bet Sincere has a crazy collection too. he always had some dope ebay sales so i knew right away his collection had to be deep. my collection is thinning out, ive been slowly selling it off.

it would have been dope if we started that website sooner because i forgot to scan and take pictures of some tapes and vinyl records i got rid of

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
I recently moved so all of my shit is mostly in boxes and not too organized quite yet, but I can fill up an entire room with all of the cd's, 12" records, and tapes that I've accumulated over the years. Here are some quick pics I took a few weeks back for insurance purposes... Each of the towers hold 800 cd's...

i think cashflow wins

Nov 20, 2007
having MP3's just aint the same, im all about buying hard copies
that's real.

who the fuck wants to collect a bunch of mp3s in their computer. its all about physical. what artist can sign/autograph your mp3 or what sense would it make if somebody was talkin about havin a record release party for a bunch of mp3s. plus its braggin rights lol. i know a lot of people still lookin for some of these cd's and tapes. tapes are gone but keep cd's alive.

May 2, 2002
if i still retained all the CDs/tapes/vinyls i've sold within the past 15 years i believe it would've been gargantuan....
hell yeah me too mane
i have had A LOT of very rare bay albums in my collection at one time or another but in the past 5 years i've condensed my shit down a lot, sold almost all my vinyl and 90% of my tape only's