WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Here's 100 of about 120 copped (they just arrived Fed-Ex, for real I wasn't going to haul all that on a plane):
Haha! I did the same thing. Went up to Northern California last February and bought about 50 CDs at a couple of Rasputin's. Then I took them next door to Longs and FedEx'ed them home because there was no way I was taking them on the airplane.

Feb 23, 2003
Just spent a week in the bay and hit up a bunch of CD stores in Frisco, Berkeley and Oakland. Copped way too many used CD's, pretty much anything that dropped the past two years that I hadn't already picked up mail order.

Here's 100 of about 120 copped (they just arrived Fed-Ex, for real I wasn't going to haul all that on a plane):

Pretty much all of these ones I'd already heard some tracks on the internet or bootlegged so you best believe that's how it really goes with all that hatin on downloaders, get the music out there and the sales follow on that "IF YOU LIKE IT GO BUY IT" tip.

Takes my collection of Bay/Norcal rap CD's alone to nearly 2200. If you saw my last post in this thread you'll know how that was lookin: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=3033734&postcount=113
HOW MUCH YOU SPEND??

May 12, 2002
dope.st
lol it's all good fam... since you asked about $500, everything except Nump CD was used between $1.95 and $9.99 (though a lot of them was 'used' prices but still sealed). Since you from KC check out bottom left of the pic, 4 CD's, including all 3 Ron Ron joints (dude got talent) and a Cash Image CD I've been trying to get for a long ass time.

@AdolfOliverBush, I actually sent 3 packages USPS to a postal box I got in Houston after each different Rasputins/Ameoba spot I hit up (Frisco, Berkeley, Oakland - kinda suspect whether dude in Berkeley postal annexe was actually going to ship em or take em), then had my folks there in TX rebox it all into one package and FedEx home.