WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
IM SHITTIN HARD WITH THE COLLECTION! I HAD DOUBLE COPIES OF EVERYTHING! USED TO BE ON THIS BACK IN THE DAY SLANGING COPIES! WHO REMEMBERS?
I do....wish I would've snatched some more back then too. One day your gonna have to get your tapes out of storage and hit us with some pics.

0:27 in the video

your question is now answered
Appreciate that. If you're out there "Dummy No Bootleg" show yourself....lol.

Nick....you the only other person besides me and a couple artists involved that have those J.Dee & Regulators tape....good stuff!

Feb 11, 2006
SINCE ALL OF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE ABOUT OLMOST EVRY BAY RAP CD THEN MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME FIND A RARE KEAK THA SNEAK SONG, IT WAS ON A SPECIAL EDITION COPIUEM 2 CD 1 CD WAS THE ORIGINAL COPIUEM AND ON THE 2ND CD IT WAS LIKE 2 OR 3 SONGS ONE SONG WAS WITH YUKMOUTH AND THE OTHER ONES WERE JUST KEAK THE ONE IAM TRYING TO FIND IS THE SONG THAT DOESNT HAVE YUKMOUTH BUT THE OTHER ONE BUT I DONT KNOW THE NAME BUT ITS A TIGHT SONG THEN I LOST THE CD AND I COULD NEVER FIND THAT CD NOMORE JUST THE COPIUEM BUT NOT THE PACKAGE THAT I GOT WITHTHAT EXTRA CD WITH 3 SONGS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT?

Mar 5, 2006
Holy shit i was just viewing this thread again....... DAYmmmm u guys have some sick ass collections u guys make me cry myself to sleep at nite lol. Good shit one day i hope to have collections like u guys... im tryna get a hold ofa few cds..

May 12, 2002
dope.st
^^ Fuck a hard drive collection, this is real business.

SINCE ALL OF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE ABOUT OLMOST EVRY BAY RAP CD THEN MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME FIND A RARE KEAK THA SNEAK SONG, IT WAS ON A SPECIAL EDITION COPIUEM 2 CD 1 CD WAS THE ORIGINAL COPIUEM AND ON THE 2ND CD IT WAS LIKE 2 OR 3 SONGS ONE SONG WAS WITH YUKMOUTH AND THE OTHER ONES WERE JUST KEAK THE ONE IAM TRYING TO FIND IS THE SONG THAT DOESNT HAVE YUKMOUTH BUT THE OTHER ONE BUT I DONT KNOW THE NAME BUT ITS A TIGHT SONG
I got both the OG Copium CD and the Collectors Edition Copium, the Collectors Edition got a 5-track bonus CD, one track with Yuk (Amigo), one with Farm Boyz (East Oakland) and three with Bra Hef (Same O Shit, Square Ass Ni*@#, and Untouchable). Prolly one of those tracks? All of em produced by Tone Capone.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Thanks...

You're getting up there too though....good to see everyone showing up. Told 5.0 it's back up earlier today. Another name not mentioned that has a sick tape collection is Mikal aka Sincere....seen it in person.
Thanks L-Wood. I'm sure that I'm not fucking with you though. I think you, R8R & 5.0 all have a few things that I would love to have in my personal collection! Then again, I'm sure that I have some thing that you guy's need too. I'm just waiting on you guys to start selling off your personal collection! :cool: Lol! I wish!!!

I wish that I had the time to put up pictures of my personal collection, but I don't. I would have to go to moms house and my house. Too much work.:classic:

Aug 18, 2002
I bet Billy Jam has a collection for days....he's promised to take a look for a couple things for me in the past but I think 90% is in storage, lives in NY now and only gets to the bay a few times a year.

Bought a new house last week that has a grip of built in shelving in the office and have been given the green light by my other half to display some music. Once I get it together I'll post up some pics.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Just spent a week in the bay and hit up a bunch of CD stores in Frisco, Berkeley and Oakland. Copped way too many used CD's, pretty much anything that dropped the past two years that I hadn't already picked up mail order.

Here's 100 of about 120 copped (they just arrived Fed-Ex, for real I wasn't going to haul all that on a plane):

Pretty much all of these ones I'd already heard some tracks on the internet or bootlegged so you best believe that's how it really goes with all that hatin on downloaders, get the music out there and the sales follow on that "IF YOU LIKE IT GO BUY IT" tip.

Takes my collection of Bay/Norcal rap CD's alone to nearly 2200. If you saw my last post in this thread you'll know how that was lookin: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=3033734&postcount=113