WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Nice but you're missing one:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=305929

if i still retained all the CDs/tapes/vinyls i've sold within the past 15 years i believe it would've been gargantuan....
Marv....I know that's the truth. What I've seen pass thru your hands is ridiculous!

sad to say that room is no longer my second son was born in january and i had to take out all my shit, most of it is boxed up now.
sad day, haha
I know the feeling....we both need to get a few of these: http://www.cdcabinet.com/CD-storage-DVD-storage.htm
Don't have room for them myself right now but the day I do it's a DONE DEAL. Sell her on the fact you can buy them with a lock & key so the boys won't corrupt themselves too early...lol.

May 9, 2002
that's real.

who the fuck wants to collect a bunch of mp3s in their computer.
<-------------------does

its all about physical. what artist can sign/autograph your mp3 or what sense would it make if somebody was talkin about havin a record release party for a bunch of mp3s.
I mean, no offense, but hwo gives a shit about an autograph? I care about one thing and one thing only: the music. I dont care how I have it, get it, or own it...music is meant to be PLAYED.

plus its braggin rights lol. i know a lot of people still lookin for some of these cd's and tapes. tapes are gone but keep cd's alive.
I never understood collecting non-sentimental items, but everyone has their thing. Unless i have some emotional attachment to something, i dont care that much about holding onto it.

DO you folks actually LISTEN to the CD's?

Oct 13, 2003
this thread is dope diggin all the shit you guys are showin. Anything anyone knows about this MVP vinyl i got would be tight. Looks like its signed by E40 but ive never seen his sig so i dont know if its legit. Swooped for a buck at the flea market in sacto around 00-01...i love that shit...anyway lemme kno what you think and i threw in some other bay vinyl flix ...if youre feelin em i ll try and throw up some more.

May 2, 2002
I know the feeling....we both need to get a few of these: http://www.cdcabinet.com/CD-storage-DVD-storage.htm
Don't have room for them myself right now but the day I do it's a DONE DEAL. Sell her on the fact you can buy them with a lock & key so the boys won't corrupt themselves too early...lol.
hell yeah, i definitely wanna cop those kinda spendy but better than these boys ruining all my stuff , but i'm gonna have to figure out a better excuse why i need them because my wife would have a smart ass answer like am i gonna buy something to keep my mouth covered so i won't corrupt the boys.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
those cabinets are so fresh!! once i get the oppertunity I think I can get my wife to approve cause it will mean she gets an extra bedroom back, lol

May 11, 2005
!!IT WAS NEVER WRITTEN!!

i dont think i have the best bay rap collection. but i got a shit load of bay area rap vinyl from the late 80's all the way through to 2006.

^^^most of the records in the shelves + boxes on the floor are filled with bay area rap records. if anybody lookin for a particular bay record let me know...i might have an extra copy lying around (for sale or for trade).
Hey everyone I am looking for a copy of a CD that me & FAB put out called. "IT WAS NEVER WRITTEN" The cover was a flip on the NAS cover "It Was Written" Please this was a very limeted pressing of a CD that we pressed for the NBA ALLSTAR game in LA..

Please hit me if you have one. I need it...

G.Archer

Most Hate Records!!! So I Break Records!!!