WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
EVERYONE WITH A WEBCAM SHOULD SHOWCASE THEIR BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION FOR US ALL TO SEE AND WHAT TO PICK UP... I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS ON HERE LITERALLY HAS EVERY WESTCOAST ALBUM EVER SO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED... (before anyone asks i have no webcam but i'm a supporter nontheless)

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
i dont think i have the best bay rap collection. but i got a shit load of bay area rap vinyl from the late 80's all the way through to 2006.

^^^most of the records in the shelves + boxes on the floor are filled with bay area rap records. if anybody lookin for a particular bay record let me know...i might have an extra copy lying around (for sale or for trade).

Props: dalycity650
Feb 23, 2003
DJxREMARKABLE said:
i dont think i have the best bay rap collection. but i got a shit load of bay area rap vinyl from the late 80's all the way through to 2006.

^^^most of the records in the shelves + boxes on the floor are filled with bay area rap records. if anybody lookin for a particular bay record let me know...i might have an extra copy lying around (for sale or for trade).

GOOD SHIT!!

May 31, 2005
DJxREMARKABLE said:

u always outbid me on ebay. haha

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
DJxREMARKABLE said:

i'm going to masturbate to these photos tonight.

and i think 5.0 has the largest bay rap collection i've seen... as far as CD's go... everything i was looking for, he had it, and was willing to break me off with on CD-R for a nominal fee...