What movies have made you cry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I cried at benji the hunted back in 87......My dad was cryin 2.....And when we got out he theatre i remember him saying "why u cry thats what made me cry"...LOL.....I still give him a hard time about that......

Nov 20, 2005
the notebook made me cry for like a half hour straight. i decided to never watch it again.

the most recent movie that made me cry was UP. The beginning was so sad.

~k.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
L0L MY SISTER CRIED AT THAT PART IN CLICK..

ONLY TIME I REMMEMBER GETTING CHOKED UP WAS WHEN I WAS 11 AND I SAW GLADIATOR.. WHEN THE DUDE'S WIFE AND KID GET KILLED BY THOSE GUYS AND HE SEES IT LATER ON..

I DUNNO, THAT STUCK W/ ME FOR ABOUT A MONTH.

May 2, 2002
when vito was expressing how they killed santonio was kinda depressing, just looking at vitos facial expressions, considering how much of a family man he was.

"with all your power, with all your skills, make him so his mother can see him." something like that...i didnt cry, but that was pretty depressing to see a father have to say that.
You talkin bout when Tom first breaks the news to him? That scene was classic. As level headed as Tom is, he had to have a drink before giving Vito the news.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I get hella sad when i watch boyz in the hood and ricky gets blasted

The End Of Big Fish is sad

Forrest Gump has 3 major tear jerking scenes

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
crying at ghost? the lake house? why did you guys even watch that shit? lol fucking with you.

'gandhi' (the man who brought down the british empire in india with a pinch of salt, literally)

the ending of 'big fish' gets me

parts of 'slumdog millionaire' (the part where they show disabled kids begging on the street gets me every time, i have seen thousands of those kids with my own eyes, very powerful images)

'bambi' when i was a kid, 'the lion king' kinda sorta when pops dies and simba is all by himself. these two are the movies i legitimately shed a tear to. the other ones invoked strong emotions/reactions, but not tears.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the notebook made me cry for like a half hour straight. i decided to never watch it again.

~k.
lol

why does every female i know, in the world, LOVE 'the notebook'? fuck that movie!

Oct 23, 2006

~k.
The Notebook made my third eye cry nut into this bitches mouth I was watchin it with. Your right about up tho, that movie was hella sad but good. I saw it in 3d.

May 11, 2006
what had me fucked up was the movie crash. when the daughter ran in to the fathers arms when he was going to get shot by the dude from the store that went to the house.