What movies have made you cry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i totally cried at that one part of "click", ghost, & the lakehouse.

also: titanic, thelma & louise, pay it forward, lost & delirious, the orphanage, my girl, american beauty, donnie darko, frequency, butterfly effect, crash, cruel intentions, forrest gump, a little princess, shawshank redemption, powder, fried green tomatoes, girl interrupted, one flew over the cuckoos nest, selena, the notebook, premonition, pan's labyrinth, the lion the witch and the wardrobe, rabbit proof fence, hotel rwanda, osama, phenomenon, bicentennial man, set it off, dangerous minds, gorillas in the mist, sophie's choice, awakenings, changeling, benjamin button, driving miss daisy, dorthy dandridge, little man tate, milk, amistad, edward scissorhands, like water for chocolate, ET, boyz in the hood, boys on the side, menace ii society, miss potter, the professional, whats eating gilbert grape, bridge to terabithia, sex and the city, bambi, save the last dance...

wow that was a lot.

Mar 18, 2003
I'm gonna be honest here, I really have never cried during a movie. But there have been a few times when I got... I don't know, emotional? Lol, I don't know what better way to put it. Eternal Sunshine hit me pretty hard when they went through their last (actually, first) memory, and sadly, I did watch The Notebook and when the guys lady loses her memory for the millionth time in that room the look on James Garner's face is hard to watch. BUT.. the closest I have ever come to crying during a movie is without a doubt..

When Rufio get's killed in Hook. Says something like "You know what I wish? That I had a father, just like you"

Fuck that was sad.

click with adam sandler.... shits hella sad at that one damn part....

dont judge me either.. LOL
Crazy.. a bunch of you said that movie. When I first saw it I thought it was pretty good, but when I watched it a second time I was surprised at how fucking sad certain parts were. The movie, aside from it's comedic value, is actually good.

"A River Runs Through It" got me hella choked up.
That movie was hella good. Sad indeed.

Feb 14, 2004
the movie Skins, when Mogi's funeral was taking place. just reminded me of a bunch of funerals i've been to. and the funeral in the movie Once Were Warriors.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Purple Rain, Antwone Fisher, Ray, Jason's Lyric, Zebrahead, Malcolm X, Talk To Me, Soul Food, Set It Off, Ali, Fresh, Sugar Hill

Aug 14, 2005
I dont really cry from movies, some I get teary eyed from, but a couple have hit home and made me cry. not no whimpering shit but just shed a couple of tears. it usually happens when i watch a good movie by myself in the dark.

the first movie that made my cry was Ghost, i seen that shit when i was probably like 7 or 8 and that shit made me cry the most.

i kinda got caught up with that The Sixth Man, Gladiator, Butterfly Effect. I know there is a couple of more that I cant think off the top of my head but a great story with great actors can do it.
i knew u was a straight up bitch!

Feb 17, 2006
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Synecdoche New York, American History X, Benjamin Button, Without Limits, Airbud fucking killled me when i was 10 or so when it came out and they left the dog on the island, The Chumscrubber (top movies btw highly recommend), Requiem for a Dream, Crash, im sure plenty more, movies can get to me

Feb 14, 2004
when vito was expressing how they killed santonio was kinda depressing, just looking at vitos facial expressions, considering how much of a family man he was.

"with all your power, with all your skills, make him so his mother can see him." something like that...i didnt cry, but that was pretty depressing to see a father have to say that.