What movies have made you cry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
I dont really cry from movies, some I get teary eyed from, but a couple have hit home and made me cry. not no whimpering shit but just shed a couple of tears. it usually happens when i watch a good movie by myself in the dark.

the first movie that made my cry was Ghost, i seen that shit when i was probably like 7 or 8 and that shit made me cry the most.

i kinda got caught up with that The Sixth Man, Gladiator, Butterfly Effect. I know there is a couple of more that I cant think off the top of my head but a great story with great actors can do it.

Aug 7, 2003
yeah yeah, that shit had me feeling hella bad for him I think i might of cried on that one too. i guess thats why they got sandler playin that part in funny people too.

May 25, 2005
cant remember the name of the movie...jessica alba is in it, and the other main dude has to go under for an operation...anyway, the part where the dude and his mom are talking in the other realm or whatever while hes out, and she took her life for her son..i didnt full out cry, i shed a tear or 2..wasnt at home either, i was right in the theatre, lookin around makin sure no one saw me haha...

Mar 30, 2006
The 2 parts in the Pursuit of Happiness where he's inside the restroom holding his son and the janitor is knocking on the door. The ending scene where they tell him to wear a shirt for his first day of work as broker. It reminded me of when I was homeless and when I found my first job that gave me full benefits.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
click with adam sandler.... shits hella sad at that one damn part....

dont judge me either.. LOL
yeah thats a fucced up movie.....i felt bad for dude at the end but i thought it was a lot more sad when he went bacc to see tha last time he talked to his father....

but i seriously thought about this and i cant think of a movie that i ever cried about....Im sure i did sometime but i cant think of one....

May 15, 2009
toxic avenger 2 i think, where that robber shot that blind lady's dog, i coudn't get the image outta my head for hella long, i was glad when the toxic avenger threw his bitch ass on that hamburger grill....fuckin' punk