What movies have made you cry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Yeah, that part was funny.

The song that plays when they leave floating down the river, The Great Escape, I think, gets me every fuckin time. The shoe part at the end will make me sob like a black lady at pookie's funeral...AHH LORD WHY LORD NO LORD WHY??? LOL!

I love the part when the 'good mom' finally fuckin checks the 'bad mom'.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
One time i got blazed as fuck (back when i didnt smoke everyday) and was watching Mystic River. I got choked up when Sean Penn's character realizes its his daughter that got killed and hes screaming "THATS MY DAUGHTER!"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
click with adam sandler.... shits hella sad at that one damn part....

dont judge me either.. LOL
i gave that movie to my best friends girl...and told her, "you're going to cry."

that shit was pretty sad. really makes you think abotu how you treat people and what you do...at least, it made ME think....but that's cause i think a lot about life and relate thigns like this to myself.....and how i can do better than i am now...

Aug 7, 2003
i gave that movie to my best friends girl...and told her, "you're going to cry."

that shit was pretty sad. really makes you think abotu how you treat people and what you do...at least, it made ME think....but that's cause i think a lot about life and relate thigns like this to myself.....and how i can do better than i am now...
now only if you can apply those principals to siccness.net, lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
now only if you can apply those principals to siccness.net, lol
hey now buddy you be nice lol...

and trust me, i do. there's just an abundance of retardation on this site and sometimes it's really hard for me to not say something. and sometimes i just say fuck it cause i feel it's necessary to comment.

:)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That part with Sandlers dad is sad as hell, if your a male that had any type of relationship with your father, be it good/bad, constant/non-existent, that shit had to get you at least a little.
yup...or when he realizes he fucked off his whole life and didn't take care of his family....

man, i'm glad i got rid of that movie cause i'd never watch it again.

it's a good movie, with a good message....but some of that shit in there i'd rather just not deal with...especially the part you're talking about...

May 4, 2002
whats the will smith movie where he is homeless taking care of his kid? it didnt make me cry but that was some sad shit when he was with his son in the bathroom.

Jul 6, 2008
when i was a youngun that fivel the mouse from American Tail, where he singin was fucked up.

but i know that hollywood plays with peoples emotions, so i know its all fantasy bulshit and that shit dont get to me no more, its jsut entertainment to me.

Nov 7, 2006
no bullshit terminator 2 made me cry when it 1st came out. when he's getting dropped into the lave, i watch it now and scratch my head thinking it's not that sad after all. Man On Fire had me choke a lil but no tears, i was with 3 girls and 2 guys and all the girls were balling and one guy was cryin lol. fucking great movie