What movies have made you cry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't think a movie has ever made me cry. Not that I can think of at least, maybe as a kid but I can't remember any off top. I've definitely been sad at the end of some movies or moved by a certain scene but not to the point of tears.

No shame in an art form stirring your human emotions though.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
When they killed Michael Myers and he fell out of the window of the 2 story house...but my tears quickly dried up when they looked over the window sill and he wasnt laying on the ground.:cheeky:

Feb 5, 2006
what had me fucked up was the movie crash. when the daughter ran in to the fathers arms when he was going to get shot by the dude from the store that went to the house.
I got emotional when the racist cop had 2 save Terrence Howard's wife from the burning car....and Hotel Rwanda when Paul thought the rebels shot up the truck his family was in

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
never really cried, maybe a lil lump in my throat, only a few times...

i think The green mile was one, and american history X when he gets shot, theres probably a few more. didnt shed a tear but was like damn.

oh and Mask, when cher cant stop doin blow and fuckin with Gar. lol

May 26, 2007
I dont really cry from movies, some I get teary eyed from, but a couple have hit home and made me cry. not no whimpering shit but just shed a couple of tears. it usually happens when i watch a good movie by myself in the dark.

the first movie that made my cry was Ghost, i seen that shit when i was probably like 7 or 8 and that shit made me cry the most.

i kinda got caught up with that The Sixth Man, Gladiator, Butterfly Effect. I know there is a couple of more that I cant think off the top of my head but a great story with great actors can do it.
frequency...and some movie i cant remember the name where these kids never saw the sun and then it came out and they locked up a little girl in the basement so she missed out. they forgot about her and ended up bringing her flowers...that sucked and i would have punched them i swear

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ohh shit how can i forget > hardball when g-baby dies... he finally got to play in the game and he hit the winning run

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I havent ever actually cried, with tears and shit, not saying I never would, but so far a movie hasnt done it. BUT I will say that movie 'Click' is probably the closest Ive came, had a lump in my throat, mighta had to excuse myself from the room, i dont remember, lol. That part with Sandlers dad is sad as hell, if your a male that had any type of relationship with your father, be it good/bad, constant/non-existent, that shit had to get you at least a little.

Also, La Vita Bella (Life is Beautiful) with Roberto Benini (sp?). When he is hiding the Nazi concentration camp from his son and ends up getting shot near the end, thats hella sad too.

Mar 17, 2006
never cried, but some movies were really sad

where the red fern grows, i seen this in the 6th grade i think, i was feelin hella bad when his 2 dogs died

and the movie Alive was sad at the end

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
A Time To Kill gets me every time.

There is this old ass movie called The Cure with Brad Renfro (RIP) about a lightweight delinquent who befriends a kid with AIDS. One of the best movies I have ever seen. I hadn't seen it in about 10 years, and caught it on cinemax a few weeks ago. I didnt wanna watch it, because I knew I would have a headache when it was over. I sobbed, like a fucking baby. I highly recommend it.

Mar 17, 2006
A Time To Kill gets me every time.

There is this old ass movie called The Cure with Brad Renfro (RIP) about a lightweight delinquent who befriends a kid with AIDS. One of the best movies I have ever seen. I hadn't seen it in about 10 years, and caught it on cinemax a few weeks ago. I didnt wanna watch it, because I knew I would have a headache when it was over. I sobbed, like a fucking baby. I highly recommend it.
yeah i seen that movie, its was good

i was rollin when they clowned that girls tattoo LOL angle