What do y'all do when you hear gunshots?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
shizzniddel V.S said:
i just stick my head out the window and yell out "what it do!"
dis shit had me rollin but nah if i hear shots hella close obviously i get the fuck down specially if im outside shiiiit stray bulletts is a muthafucka but if its off in the distabce i do one a these
North Vallejo said:
i do the get low in front of the window. that way i can lightweight see whats goin on and hide at the same time.
and on a side note...

AWW SHIIIIIIIT BIRD HUMPER IS BACK LOL if yall missed it look in the classic posts for "how do you get rid of this"

May 31, 2007
im in the burbs... Dont hear gunshots but almost had the heater pulled on my ass.. Dashed off too fast i aint fuckin with that shit expecially cuz i dont pack heat. Went downtown one time and did hear a gunshot a few blocks away and we were outside the ride buying some Maxwell Street Polish (Chicago. u live here you prolly know what im talkin bout).. haha we just stood there lookin in the direction of the shot seeing if we saw anyone runnin and continued to eat. thats about it

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I heard like 20 gun shots once at school, and everybody was like "thats just fire works, and i was like "hell naw it aint"

May 1, 2003
depending how close or far..I would duck. On the other hand, I was at a house party in Cincinnati about 15 years ago, we heard a shot outside...and noticed a hole in the panel next to the front door. Like idiots...we go outside to investigate...NONE OF US WAS STRAPPED. LOL,,,I realized as I got older how STOOPID that was. Didn't see anyone out there though.

Young, Dumb, Stupid and Fearless kids.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
haha I hear gunshots everyday.

cause the territorial army is behind me LOL

Yeah it's not a question of, 'oh, that was gunshot' it's more like
'Was that a gunshot?' and it goes off again. 'Damn RIP'

gun crime mortalities aint an issue in my city. More knifings and gang stompings. I say that and some poor cunt will probably get shot tomorrow : (

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was shrooming in the desert, not far from the boarder... heard gun shots, and ducked the fuck down...... didn't want to be spotted by "if so" narcos. That fucked up my high bad!

Mar 13, 2003
Somebody a couple of years ago starting shooting a gun outside on our street, and my family and I were in our house...The first thing I did was swoop up my 2 kids in the living room closest to the front door and send them to the very back room (which was my wife's and my room) with my older 2 kids.......Grabbed my .38 and made my way to the side gate from the back yard.....Needless to say the people that shot took off in a car and were directing the bullets @ the neighbors across the street and that was the last.....I took no chances and kept my .22 semi auto with me for sometime after that to protect my family......My family's protection is #1 that is why i did what i did, and will do it over and over again!!!